User Tag List

Page 3803 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 2803 3303 3703 3753 3793 3801 3802 3803 3804 3805 3813 3853 3903 4303 4803 ... LastLast
Results 57,031 to 57,045 of 176703
Like Tree1334442Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^
    white out spill

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

for you K

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

for McSkier...

reminder that it is your turn to have me over for that BBQ lunch & please take my nutty dog for another walk.

Name:  winter bbq.jpg
Views: 279
Size:  65.3 KB

Name:  Winter sun.jpg
Views: 281
Size:  32.2 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Zombie Walk 2day.

Keep your head down waynethegolfer's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

They say the sun will go and the rains will come but tomorrow 15 and sunny sounds like beach volleyball will live one more day.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

HAPPY CATURDAY morning Q sters,
    so far it looks much better than they forecasted. hopefully the wet stuff will hold off.
    WOW! $9500 on monday morning. someone's in for a nice haul. hopefully the rest of the songs are not all like this one.
    Bobby Keys was a great concert last night. a lot of Rolling Stone songs with some Joe Cocker, George Harrison & Dion. Dan Baird sang the vocals & played guitar while Bobby Keys did his sax part. the rest of his band, the Sufferin s included Dan Baird,(Georgia Satellites), Steve Gorman(The Black Crowes), Nick Govrik(Happy Trigger), Michael Webb(John Fogerty, Poco) & Chark Kinsolving(Mike Harris, Spoonful).
    Born in Slaton, Texas, some 15 miles southeast of Lubbock on U.S. 84, Bobby’s life has been a sort of rock ‘n’ roll folk tale—in his early teens he bribed his way into his aunt’s neighbor Buddy Holly’s garage band rehearsals; he took up the saxophone as a high school freshman because it was the only instrument left unclaimed in the school band; he convinced his grandfather to sign his guardianship over to Crickets drummer J.I. Allison so he could go on tour as a teenager. In fact, Bobby’s experiences reflect the coming of age of rock ‘n’ roll itself. From years on the road during the waning days of early rock ‘n’ roll with hitmakers like Bobby Vee and the various acts on Dick Clark’s Caravan of Stars Tour through decades as top touring and session sax man for the likes of Elvis Presley, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, George Harrison, Delaney & Bonnie, Joe Cocker, B.B. King, Keith Moon, Sheryl Crow and countless others, and onto, perhaps most famously, an ongoing gig as a de facto Rolling Stone from 1970 onward, Bobby’s raw talent and outsized personality have elevated him from sideman to something closer to a rock ‘n’ roll icon. we knew all the songs they played. the crowd was very deverse, from the older generation of 60s as well as people from their 30s, 40s & 50s. it wasn't too rowdy, a few that like to get loaded, but they stayed mostly at the back. thanx so Q for their freebie tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by McSkier View Post
    Love the headlines in the Star tonight........

Winter’s back! AccuWeather says Toronto, southern Ontario can expect cold, snow
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, say it isn't so!
    way too early, unless it's up in your region & stays there, that's ok.

Quote Originally Posted by The Jester View Post
    That's some pretty sad sh!t when 12 people call in pretending to be poor guy that got cut off
    it really was, even when Dominik said he knew the person's name. shame on you 12. REALLY!

Quote Originally Posted by psells View Post
    I sent this text to Dominik

Hi Dominick, please play any song you wish that has a strong low C sharp on a grand piano. Anything like that? Thanks. Peter from Mississauga

He replied

that's the funniest text request of the night so far! DD
    he mentioned last night about the number of texts he received that were asking for the name of the song or if the song they has requested was the correct song. hopefully he played your request.

Quote Originally Posted by tad01 View Post
    Howdy Q folks.

Ugh, what a day. Both of my kids were in a cross-country race today. Ainsley was also supposed to grade to her purple belt this evening. Unfortunately, we ended up leaving the race right after Ainsley finished and went to the hospital. She sprained her ankle. Hard to believe, but she hurt her ankle within the first lap but she still finished the race. She was so disappointed to be missing her karate grading.

I can't believe that nobody has won the ESC contest yet. Nice to see the big bucks, but makes for a pretty boring contest when it is this hard. Good luck on Monday!
    hope Ainsley is feeling better, but what a trooper to finish the race as well. she will upgrade soon & both her & her friend will be at the same pace soon, i'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by kawam View Post
    Night all. Unfortunately I will be out of the running next week as I will be in Grand Cayman. If you win, I can bank the cash for you while I'm down there
    got any room in that suitcase for me.
    have a grea trip & looking forward to the pics.
    NASCAR SEASON is complete for 2021.
    Kyle Larson wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by McSkier View Post
    for you K

now that's more like
    heat, warmth, sun, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    (sigh)

NASCAR SEASON is complete for 2021.
    Kyle Larson wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi Everyone,

Just leaving our hotel in Niagara Falls. Went to see Morressy with my daughter on the States side last night. That was one of her birthday presents for her birthday coming up. He was in a club similar to our Opera House, the place was packed. This guy is a hard core vegetarian and one of his songs is "meet is murder". When he did that song he had a video playing in the background called Meet your Meat showing some of the stuff that happens to the animals - that had me in tears! Once when he was going to do a concert he walked off because he could smell meat being cooked and said he couldn't sing with the smell of death around! I think it's great that he is trying to spread the word to people about what happens as a lot of people don't think about it but it really got to me. Big Sugar is playing there next week and the Jon Bonham Led Zep experience shortly.

Anyways, off to view the falls and good old Clifton Hill! See ya all later!

p.s. Happy Caturday!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

H team, thanx for the terrific Bobby Keys review. Sounds like a really good show.
    Last edited by The Jester; Sat, Oct 20th, 2012 at 12:17 PM. Reason: made a boob

Commander:Northern armies rock lobster's Avatar
    No one goes off-trail. No one walks alone.
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Anyone like off-shore racing?

Sorry about the short notice , just found out myself.

The OPA (Offshore Powerboat Association) along with Powerboat Palm Beach
    presents the Palm Beach World Offshore Championships.
    A four day festival and racing extravaganza with the world’s finest offshore boats,
    October 18-21, 2012 right here in beautiful Jupiter, Florida.
    Showing off some of the most beautiful beaches and waterfront in Palm Beach County.
    http://www.powerboatpalmbeach.com/up...8169_13230.png

Miss GEICO is one of the fastest offshore powerboats in the world.
    It is powered by twin Lycoming T-53 turbine engines(from blackhawk attack helicopters),
    hitting speeds in excess of 210+ mph.

Today, Saturday, is prep day..no racing.
    Fly into West Palm Beach.
    Rent a car.
    Head east to the Atlantic ...stop.
    20 min. you're there.

Don Johnson used to race.
    Why did he quit?
    He said, " everything was going great , then I
    woke up three days later in the hospital."
    Last edited by rock lobster; Sat, Oct 20th, 2012 at 12:52 PM.
    @
    ;

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

[QUOTE=arkflash;5033379]Getting ready for Xmas, I received this delivery yesterday for the Kiddies.
    Question is should I give it a test drive before wrapping it up?

Hasbro Star Wars R2-D2

I want one too!!!!!!

I'm here for the Survivor Pool

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend so far. I helped my daughter with her Halloween costume this morning-she is going as a mouse in a trap, the school does a costume sontest every year and she is determined to win, I will post a pic when it is finished. Hubby and son are outside cleaning up the year so I have now decided that today is the perfect day to try to make buttertarts for the first time-wish me luck, I hope they end up edible at least! Enjoy the rest of the weekend...

I'm here for the Survivor Pool

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by alohamom View Post
    Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend so far. I helped my daughter with her Halloween costume this morning-she is going as a mouse in a trap, the school does a costume sontest every year and she is determined to win, I will post a pic when it is finished. Hubby and son are outside cleaning up the year so I have now decided that today is the perfect day to try to make buttertarts for the first time-wish me luck, I hope they end up edible at least! Enjoy the rest of the weekend...
    Looking forward to seeing the fruits of your labour alohamom

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Greetings Q crew....weather not so bad after all. Raked some leaves(with regular beer breaks) & will give the grass one last cut before the snow flies

Thread Information