User Tag List

Page 4852 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 3852 4352 4752 4802 4842 4850 4851 4852 4853 4854 4862 4902 4952 5352 5852 ... LastLast
Results 72,766 to 72,780 of 176705
Like Tree1334446Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

East coast humour:
    Just got off the phone with a friend who lives in Northern Tip of Newfoundland. He said that since early this morning the snow has been nearly waist high and is still falling. The temperature is dropping way below zero and the north wind is increasing to near gale force. His wife has done nothing but look through the kitchen window and just stare. He says that if it gets much worse, he may have to let her in.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I dont know if you guys have heard this yet today, I have been following it on a travel forum I participate in-Florida is now requiring non-us drivers to hold an international drivers license, including Canadians. This topic is just blowing up on the other site, people are throwing around all kinds of quotes, links etc
    ROCKY-do you know any details, seeing as you are there, have you heard anything-I am hoping some of you may have a clearer mind set and may know details. I heard it on the news this morning too, I know you can only get one issued at CAA Yikes! we are heading down in March and I just want to make sure we wont have any problems at the car rental counter-Any thoughts guys?

I'm here for the Survivor Pool

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning and happy Valentine’s Day. Rough night last night achy joints and skin felt sore but you could not see anything, think I woke up ever hour. I’m turning 57 today and I feel like 97. Going to celebrate big time with, Benadryl & Tylenol. Two concerts in the next week, so I have to beat this! Suppose to play the wife again tonight in curling, not sure I can do it, will have to see how the day goes. And go Leafs Go.
    Congrats to 22 hicks and BWW on the new Blue Hearts
    Chers - thank goodness the little girl did not suffer

Computer Techy at large! TO_Harley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Knottythots View Post
    I’m turning 57 today...
    Happy birthday KT! Hope you can kick the damp weather blues!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by alohamom View Post
    I dont know if you guys have heard this yet today, I have been following it on a travel forum I participate in-Florida is now requiring non-us drivers to hold an international drivers license, including Canadians. This topic is just blowing up on the other site, people are throwing around all kinds of quotes, links etc
    ROCKY-do you know any details, seeing as you are there, have you heard anything-I am hoping some of you may have a clearer mind set and may know details. I heard it on the news this morning too, I know you can only get one issued at CAA Yikes! we are heading down in March and I just want to make sure we wont have any problems at the car rental counter-Any thoughts guys?
    yes, it is true. apparently the law came into effect the 1st of January 2013, but someone forgot to tell the tourist industry. CAA is trying to get Canadians exempted from this. the problem lies with licenses in foreign languages.
    NASCAR SEASON is complete for 2021.
    Kyle Larson wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning and happy Valentine’s Day. Rough night last night achy joints and skin felt sore but you could not see anything, think I woke up ever hour. I’m turning 57 today and I feel like 97. Going to celebrate big time with, Benadryl & Tylenol. Two concerts in the next week, so I have to beat this! Suppose to play the wife again tonight in curling, not sure I can do it, will have to see how the day goes. And go Leafs Go.
    Happy Birthday!

NASCAR SEASON is complete for 2021.
    Kyle Larson wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

Computer Techy at large! TO_Harley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by alohamom View Post
    According to the Toronto Star... http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2013...ng_permit.html
    "Canadians are now required by law to have an international driving permit in addition to their regular licences when driving in Florida. The state law quietly came into effect on Jan 1". "The next legislative session begins in March, and the soonest any change might happen would be July 1...". "Until the law is clarified, Canadian drivers found without the permit would technically be considered “driving without a valid licence". "Canadians can pick up an IDP at a local CAA office for $25, plus the cost of passport photos. It’s valid for one year."

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Happy 57th

Thread Information