User Tag List

Page 5901 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 4901 5401 5801 5851 5891 5899 5900 5901 5902 5903 5911 5951 6001 6401 6901 ... LastLast
Results 88,501 to 88,515 of 176708
Like Tree1334446Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I haven't been around much for a couple of reasons.
    Dealing with the landscaping company doing my yard, & I've been really laid up because of my back.

It's taken 3 1/2 weeks to finish my yard, but it's finally done !!!!!!
    The drainage is laid, 12" of clay removed; 18" of top soil & triple mix brought in.
    The sod is laid & the gardens outlined with edging.
    The few low growing evergreens I had purchased have been planted.

The only negative, my back is soooo bad, I won't be able to plant anything else, so there'll be no flowers in the spring.

Oh well, there's always next year. But, I'm so glad that's done !!!
    heartgirl99, ROMEO, rockit and 6 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by the H team View Post
    where's the best man, grooms men, bridesmaid & maid of honour? shouldn't they be on the edge too.
    must have been real exillerating standing there, looking down, saying Hello to all the "little people".
    They were there too!!! I just can't find a good pic of the whole wedding party!! I'll keep looking later (after w*rk )

Name:  1292959_10153259614235603_8890885_o.jpg
Views: 212
Size:  47.8 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Happy Friday to ALL!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

ESC-
    The Who My Generation
    NASCAR SEASON is complete for 2021.
    Kyle Larson wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well she's back on the island! having thoroughly enjoyed her fortnight's holiday with us. After coming back from McKellar we set up a da trip to Sandbanks via Wellington wine country. It was virtually deserted and beautiful. On the return leg we stopped for an early dinner in Cobourg at the Cat&Fiddle welsh pub - it has great food and drink and the town has really cheap gas too. Next day we were up the CN Tower (no edge walk for us ($175 each - you kidding?)Missed your friends by one day Lee - cool idea for a wedding, that'll start a trend for sure. After printing all of sis's pix at Costco (waaaay cheaper than UK) we went for our final meal out at Richlees Italian Restaurant on Avenue Road south of Ellesmere - excellent food and wine. Thanks as always to Mennie for your wonderful hospitality. The return flight was via Glasgow overnight with a few hours delay before another flight to Exeter, the nearest to where she lives on Devon's south coast where she lives. She sent me a text today saying she got no sleep on the journey which spanned 24 hours-yikes! She's got more energy and reserve than me - now we need a holiday!

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by The Jester View Post
    Well she's back on the island! having thoroughly enjoyed her fortnight's holiday with us. After coming back from McKellar we set up a da trip to Sandbanks via Wellington wine country. It was virtually deserted and beautiful. On the return leg we stopped for an early dinner in Cobourg at the Cat&Fiddle welsh pub - it has great food and drink and the town has really cheap gas too. Next day we were up the CN Tower (no edge walk for us ($175 each - you kidding?)Missed your friends by one day Lee - cool idea for a wedding, that'll start a trend for sure. After printing all of sis's pix at Costco (waaaay cheaper than UK) we went for our final meal out at Richlees Italian Restaurant on Avenue Road south of Ellesmere - excellent food and wine. Thanks as always to Mennie for your wonderful hospitality. The return flight was via Glasgow overnight with a few hours delay before another flight to Exeter, the nearest to where she lives on Devon's south coast where she lives. She sent me a text today saying she got no sleep on the journey which spanned 24 hours-yikes! She's got more energy and reserve than me - now we need a holiday!

You "need a holiday" I'll bet. Don't know why you'd say that.

Wow, ur a great host. I'm sure it's a visit you'll both remember.
    heartgirl99, rockit, Lee03 and 6 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Burning my way through another year!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Burning my way through another year!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lee03 View Post
    They were there too!!! I just can't find a good pic of the whole wedding party!! I'll keep looking later (after w*rk )

Name:  1292959_10153259614235603_8890885_o.jpg
Views: 212
Size:  47.8 KB
    it would be interesting when the bride throws the garter & bouquet if the groom or bridesmaids bungee jumped for the honours. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
    sounds like you all had a great visit.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

What a wonderful brother and host you are! You guys really did it right and I am sure your sis will have many excellent memories of this trip to see you.

I'm here for the Survivor Pool

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Thanks to everyone for the congrats on my blue heart

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Lee-the edgewalk wedding is so cool! Congrats to your friends and thanks for sharing....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

ESC-Blowing high dough-tragically hip

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
    22hicks, rockit, Lee03 and 6 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

ESC-Living in the past-jethro tull

Thread Information