User Tag List

Page 8539 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 7539 8039 8439 8489 8529 8537 8538 8539 8540 8541 8549 8589 8639 9039 9539 ... LastLast
Results 128,071 to 128,085 of 176708
Like Tree1334446Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Col. Chris Hadfield

5 hrs ·

A different perspective on aerobatics - seen through the laughter of a young girl. Watch starting at 1 minute:

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Thanks all. Go Jays!!!!!

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

[QUOTE=kawam;6412581]A friends dog......Two weeks ago it was a skunk. This week it was a Porcupine

Life Is tough up a the cottage.

[/QUOTE

I hope that got that dog to the vet. Those quills can do damage & they just keep going further into the skin. I can remember my Dad helping a neighbour's dog at the cottage, one held the dog's head & the other used the pliers. Awful thing to have happen.....hopefully Fido has learned his/her lesson about getting into mischief, though those Lab's (my is a lab-shep cross) are not always swift when it comes to learning lessons.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by habs rule View Post
    Good morning all. It's been a tough weekend for myself and the family as a close family friend since the 1970's, passed away at such an early age(63) and I drove to London for the viewing and shortly will be heading to the funeral. I will be off and on the site over the next few days.
    It is really amazing to see a community in London band together so quickly and you realize what an impact a person has made on so many lives.
    Hug your better half, your kids and your parents more often, no one really knows how much time they have! Take care.
    It is never easy to lose a part of One's Heart.
    My Condolences to all the Families & Friends.

I live in a Cartoon World as I am surrounded by Characters.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

How are we all doing on a fine muggy day. My little was singing with the Regent Park School of Music today at Trinity Square, And Greg Godovitz was the host and let take a pic of him and Lorelye. How cool is that. all the music was fun.

Boys of Summer, Go Jays! habs rule's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I wish to thank everyone for their beautiful thoughts and prayers! It was a very emotional time for us this morning and all we can do now is keep remembering the good times and always keep him in our hearts! Thank you all again, as I feel this SC community is also an amazing family to me as well. I am very thankful to have all of you in my life.
    Feeling unknown and you're all alone, flesh and bones by the telephone,
    lift up the receiver, I'll make you a believer!
    Take second best, put me to the test, things on your chest, you need to confess!
    I will deliver, you know I'm a forgiver!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by habs rule View Post
    Good morning all. It's been a tough weekend for myself and the family as a close family friend since the 1970's, passed away at such an early age(63) and I drove to London for the viewing and shortly will be heading to the funeral. I will be off and on the site over the next few days.
    It is really amazing to see a community in London band together so quickly and you realize what an impact a person has made on so many lives.
    Hug your better half, your kids and your parents more often, no one really knows how much time they have! Take care.
    My deepest condolences habs.

Name:  vigil-candle.jpg
Views: 163
Size:  17.4 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by kawam View Post
    A friends dog......Two weeks ago it was a skunk. This week it was a Porcupine

Life Is tough up a the cottage.

Ouch!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by kawam View Post
    Do you know when you peel a hard boiled egg and you can't peel it? The white peels away with the shell when you try and get it off.... I heard that those are the very fresh eggs.... not sure if it's true or not, but may be worth doing a fresh test..

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Very sorry to hear about your friend habs.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by GMAN View Post
    Gift Idea.............

Attachment 285430
    hubby got something similar from one of the kids for Christmas one year....

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Jays lose another close one.

But on a positive note, Jake's a little better today.
    For the 1st time in over 2 weeks, he could run a little. He'd been too weak to do more than a slow walk.
    Couldn't even make it around the block, but today he did, & ran in the park for a few minutes.
    He's far from all better, but that's a good sign. And, he drank on his own today. No more syringes.

Name:  sleeping with towel.jpg
Views: 189
Size:  372.1 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yes, I too am sorry about your friend habs, really hurts I know.......

Awww poor Jake, he's so young and is having such a tough time......hope they get to the bottom of his illness and fix him up......

and that poor lab kawam!!!! Geez, must really hurt, has he gone to the vet or is he???? He needs to get those out.......

here's another heartwarming story from the THS - what nice people who come looking for a special needs animal to help him out!

We have fantastic news to share! Pilsner has finally found her forever home!
    Six year old Pilsner came into our care in November of 2013. This lovely lady has a lifelong condition called Intestinal Lymphangiectasia (dilation of the lymph vessels in the intestinal tract) and she also has elevated liver enzymes. She will require ongoing care and a specialized diet.
    Pilsner lived in a loving foster home for quite some time and her foster parents did a fabulous job managing her condition and helping us to get it under control.
    Fortunately Pilsner’s wait for a home to call her own was finally over when Madeleine and Francesco came along in search of a dog with special needs. They wanted to adopt a dog that had been with us for a while and one that needed a little extra care and attention.
    Pilsner was nervous returning to the shelter for the meet and greet but once the adoption was finalized and she arrived at her new home, Madeleine reports that her tail was wagging and she has already found a new cozy place to rest.
    Heartfelt thanks to Pilsner’s foster parents for providing such amazing care to her over the past year, and to Pilsner’s new guardians for opening their hearts and home to this deserving gal.
    We are so happy for everyone involved in Pilsner’s long journey to find a new home – congratulations to all!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Berndawg View Post
    How are we all doing on a fine muggy day. My little was singing with the Regent Park School of Music today at Trinity Square, And Greg Godovitz was the host and let take a pic of him and Lorelye. How cool is that. all the music was fun.

I'd say that is very cool Berndawg!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Mystery still unsolved
    Septuagenarians show the way

Thread Information