User Tag List

Page 9436 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 8436 8936 9336 9386 9426 9434 9435 9436 9437 9438 9446 9486 9536 9936 10436 ... LastLast
Results 141,526 to 141,540 of 176708
Like Tree1334446Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by kawam View Post
    This past week, my niece succumbed to her drug addiction and Fentanyl was responsible for ending her life. There is an epidemic occurring in Canada. This drug is incredibly potent and deadly when misused. There has not been an uproar or even discussions in the media concerning the young lives this drug has stolen because it is not regulated heavily enough. Please sign this petition.

Stop Fentanyl killing Canadians
    Due to the devastation caused by the easy availability of pill presses in Canada; our country has become a centre for the manufacture of deadly drugs like Fentanyl. In the United States, the sale of pill presses is regulated....
    www.gopetition.com
    So sorry about the loss of your niece, kawam.
    Petition signed.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
    NASCAR SEASON is complete for 2021.
    Kyle Larson wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

Commander:Northern armies rock lobster's Avatar
    No one goes off-trail. No one walks alone.
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Commander:Northern armies rock lobster's Avatar
    No one goes off-trail. No one walks alone.
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

How fast does the human brain process information?
    Oh, about this fast.

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I am very sorry that your family has to endure such a senseless loss. My heart is with you Kawam. What a terrible tragedy that reminds us of the power of addiction. My condolences to your family. It would probably be beneficial to write a personal letter to your MPP as well as the petition. This is a matter that needs to be discussed & addressed. Is Fentanyl in the painkiller category? I don't know much about it.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SillyLoocie View Post
    I am very sorry that your family has to endure such a senseless loss. My heart is with you Kawam. What a terrible tragedy that reminds us of the power of addiction. My condolences to your family. It would probably be beneficial to write a personal letter to your MPP as well as the petition. This is a matter that needs to be discussed & addressed. Is Fentanyl in the painkiller category? I don't know much about it.
    Yes Loocie it is a morphine based pain killer
    Here is a detailed account on the product and the problem
    http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&...AhIttWQVU94YmQ

I too would like to add my heartfelt condolences to you and your family kawam

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

thanks Jester, I will read up on that. I had a lot of painkillers given to me throughout my surgeries. My operations were traumatic & painful. Especially my leg. I didn't like feeling spaced out & not in control, but at the time, I needed help coping with it. I can see how easy it can be to get emmersed into the maze of addiction. I've lot friends to this. Some made the choice to end their lives. How pointless. The Government does not steer very much money into programmes that could help the lost people. I think we all have something to learn.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

This past week, my niece succumbed to her drug addiction and Fentanyl was responsible for ending her life. There is an epidemic occurring in Canada. This drug is incredibly potent and deadly when misused. There has not been an uproar or even discussions in the media concerning the young lives this drug has stolen because it is not regulated heavily enough. Please sign this petition.

Due to the devastation caused by the easy availability of pill presses in Canada; our country has become a centre for the manufacture of deadly drugs like Fentanyl. In the United States, the sale of pill presses is regulated....
    www.gopetition.com
    sorry to hear about your neice, kawam.
    what a sad waste of a life.
    22hicks, kenrod, Wallie and 8 others like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Enter now to win a pair of passes to the advance screening of LONDON HAS FALLEN happening Wednesday March 2nd at the Scotiabank Theatre.
    The sequel to the worldwide smash hit “Olympus Has Fallen” begins in London, where the British Prime Minister has passed away under mysterious circumstances. His funeral is a must-attend event for leaders of the western world. But what starts out as the most protected event on earth, turns into a deadly plot to kill the world’s most powerful leaders, devastate every known landmark in the British capital, and unleash a terrifying vision of the future. Only three people have any hope of stopping it: the President of the United States, his formidable secret service head (Gerard Butler), and an English MI-6 agent who rightly trusts no one. In theatres March 4th!
    IN THEATRES MARCH 4th
    http://www.londonhasfallen.com/

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

www.gopetition.com
    So very sorry for your loss kawam. Deepest symapthies.

Petition signed
    Last edited by zfurman; Mon, Feb 22nd, 2016 at 05:18 AM. Reason: addition of comment

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Good Morning all.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Morning All

Burning my way through another year!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Advertising sign outside of Waterdown at Strabane Community Park

If Hamilton gets an NHL franchise, then Toronto and Montreal will want one too!

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Good morning, everyone.

Been having problems with my modem, gave up trying to convince the cranky thing to obey, so went out for (root)beers with friends to drown my sorrows. Brats are not impressed with my early morning shenanigans here, Quincy cat is being especially vocal in irritating Lily dog. Which explains why Lily is at my side, crying. Sigh. Think the boy may need to spend a little time in jail again.

Better get going. Have to get ready - I have jury duty today! Wish me luck.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning all

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Good Morning everyone.

Have a great day.

Thread Information