User Tag List

Page 9481 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 8481 8981 9381 9431 9471 9479 9480 9481 9482 9483 9491 9531 9581 9981 10481 ... LastLast
Results 142,201 to 142,215 of 176708
Like Tree1334446Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

For those 680 news listeners................Weather Guarantee time. Good Luck!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

NASCAR SEASON is complete for 2021.
    Kyle Larson wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Call Now

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Rick won the last Leap money.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Friends with Zenefits?

An American tech startup that once prided itself on being a fun place to work and play has had enough: no more drunken sex in the stairways of Zenefits, please!
    An e-mail went out to employees of the health-insurance brokerage this week asking they please tone down their frat house behaviour at all U.S. offices.
    "Cigarettes, plastic cups filled with beer, and several used condoms were found in the stairwell. Yes, you read that right. Do not use the stairwells to smoke, drink, eat, or have sex," the e-mail says, according to the Wall Street Journal.
    Zenefits has hit hard times recently. After a quick start that won over investors in 2013, the company has since missed revenue targets and has been under fire for violating regulatory measures.
    Founder Parker Conrad stepped down as CEO earlier this year.
    Just last week, new CEO David Sacks sent out an e-mail banning drinking at work "to set the right tone in the office."
    The memo banning sex in the halls came with the warning to "respect building and company policy and use common sense."

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Hello my friends, I had a fall today or more of a splat. I feel on the sidewalk outside of my bank. The sidewalk was uneven & I got caught. There was no where to go but down. Not an official face plant, but I did go down on my front. Once I have fallen, it is difficult to get myself in a position where I can regain my balance & safely get up. Having a prosthesis on my right side & having half of my pelvis on the left side gone, it's already hard enough. But, I was able to get myself righted & with the assistance of my friend, I got up, seemed to feel alright & got on with my day. I am just a bit sore & I'm sure I have a bruise or 2, but I am OK. All about taking the wind out of your sails. A scary feeling when all of a sudden, you find yourself on the pavement.
    I did have a nice breakfast & went poking around in a couple of stores, so my day wasn't all bad. Thank goodness my friend was with me to help me find my calm & remember what I learned in rehab.
    Hope you are all well.

Love, Loocie xx

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Good afternoon, everyone.

Just got home from the vet. Got the best prognosis possible - full recovery in a couple of weeks (well, slight limitations, cause my girl is a senior). Vet thinks she has fibrocartilaginous emboli - a piece of cartilage broke off and hit the spinal cord. If this is the case, Lily dog will be better in 2ish weeks. The vet was impressed that she was already walking on her own (sure sure, she can barely move her head when it's just us, and heaven forbid she should have anything but ham and cheese, but she'll happily walk over and accept kibble from the vet). Another possibility is that she had a sort of stroke. We got some anti-inflammitory meds to see if things improve a little faster and get her bounce back. She also needs to put on a bit of weight - she hasn't had much to eat the last few days and lost nearly 8lbs (if only I could lose weight as easily as she can ).

I had actually been trying to plan out how to make her last days with me happy ones, since things seemed very bleak. I am beyond relieved. I can finally get some sleep and get my appetite back after a week.

bff drove us there & back, & insisted on picking up a burger for Lily (I made her share it with Quincy cat). Poor girl is going to be crushed when she has to go back to eating kibble.

Lily is still a bit wobbly, so we have to take things slow, a speed Lily is not that fond of. I keep telling her it's only temporary, but she's convinced it's my fault (I suspect Quincy has been telling tales again).

Better go check on the invalid and her jealous roommate.

Hope everyone has a wonderful evening. Stay warm and dry (we hit a hail storm on the way home).

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SillyLoocie View Post
    Hello my friends, I had a fall today or more of a splat. I feel on the sidewalk outside of my bank. The sidewalk was uneven & I got caught. There was no where to go but down. Not an official face plant, but I did go down on my front. Once I have fallen, it is difficult to get myself in a position where I can regain my balance & safely get up. Having a prosthesis on my right side & having half of my pelvis on the left side gone, it's already hard enough. But, I was able to get myself righted & with the assistance of my friend, I got up, seemed to feel alright & got on with my day. I am just a bit sore & I'm sure I have a bruise or 2, but I am OK. All about taking the wind out of your sails. A scary feeling when all of a sudden, you find yourself on the pavement.
    I did have a nice breakfast & went poking around in a couple of stores, so my day wasn't all bad. Thank goodness my friend was with me to help me find my calm & remember what I learned in rehab.
    Hope you are all well.

Love, Loocie xx

omg, loocie! hope you're not too sore tomorrow, loocie! glad you weren't by yourself.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Andit View Post

Just got home from the vet. Got the best prognosis possible - full recovery in a couple of weeks (well, slight limitations, cause my girl is a senior). Vet thinks she has fibrocartilaginous emboli - a piece of cartilage broke off and hit the spinal cord. If this is the case, Lily dog will be better in 2ish weeks. The vet was impressed that she was already walking on her own (sure sure, she can barely move her head when it's just us, and heaven forbid she should have anything but ham and cheese, but she'll happily walk over and accept kibble from the vet). Another possibility is that she had a sort of stroke. We got some anti-inflammitory meds to see if things improve a little faster and get her bounce back. She also needs to put on a bit of weight - she hasn't had much to eat the last few days and lost nearly 8lbs (if only I could lose weight as easily as she can ).
    so glad to hear lily's on the mend, andi!
    :flowersL

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hope you are all well.

Love, Loocie xx
    Gosh Loocie I'm glad you are OK. I hope you are not to sore tomorrow.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

we had a brief snow storm blow through here around 4:00 - ish. it only lasted about 10 min.
    i guess it was a warm up for tomorrow.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Name:  Cheers-Its-Time-for-GrapeFest-2013-Grapevine-Texas-GrapeFest-2013-27th-Annual-Wine-Festival-620x.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  29.1 KB
    cheers!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  BeatlesLP3.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  30.0 KBCheers everyone and I hope you had a good Monday.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hope you are all well.

Love, Loocie xx
    so glad you aren't hurt too bad. May I suggest a nice warm bath with some Epsom salts to help eleviate the soreness.

Quote Originally Posted by Andit View Post

I had actually been trying to plan out how to make her last days with me happy ones, since things seemed very bleak. I am beyond relieved. I can finally get some sleep and get my appetite back after a week.

bff drove us there & back, & insisted on picking up a burger for Lily (I made her share it with Quincy cat). Poor girl is going to be crushed when she has to go back to eating kibble.

Lily is still a bit wobbly, so we have to take things slow, a speed Lily is not that fond of. I keep telling her it's only temporary, but she's convinced it's my fault (I suspect Quincy has been telling tales again).

Better go check on the invalid and her jealous roommate.

Hope everyone has a wonderful evening. Stay warm and dry (we hit a hail storm on the way home).
    Happy to hear that Lily will recover. Must be a big relief.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Thread Information