User Tag List

Page 9492 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 8492 8992 9392 9442 9482 9490 9491 9492 9493 9494 9502 9542 9592 9992 10492 ... LastLast
Results 142,366 to 142,380 of 176708
Like Tree1334446Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

good evening, qts!

bww - glad everything workd out for you.
    kt and mechman - sounds like it was great concert. happy you guys made it back home safely too.

it was nice to work from home today, esp since the snow plow didn't appear on our street until almost noon. there shouldn't be too much extra work waiting for me tomorrow.
    Berndawg, ROMEO, 22hicks and 10 others like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Name:  PP-wine-glasses.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  46.0 KB

cheers, qts!
    ROMEO, 22hicks, kenrod and 8 others like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Night all. Early day tomorrow

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Hope everyone enjoyed their day.

Things are improving with Lily dog (she is still wobbly, but can even manage stairs now). She still isn't up to playing, and insists on eating only the good stuff, but after the scare she gave me, she can have anything her little heart desires.

My Mom is slowly getting better. She's still tired, but keeps trying to overdo it (I now know where I get my stubborn streak from ).

On a sad note, my aunt passed away. She had just turned 87 last week. This is a lady who drank a small tumbler-full of vodka every morning before breakfast and smoked a pack of cigarettes each day since she was a teen, yet she had never been sick a day in her life. Well, almost never. She slowed down after she broke her ankle a few years back and had to stop wearing heels. Didn't stop her from living in a third floor walk-up in downtown Budapest tho and keeping herself very busy. She was one spunky lady.

Better check on the brats.

Night all.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

here's something you don't see every day

ROMEO, 22hicks, kenrod and 6 others like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kawam View Post
    are you heading south tomorrow, kawam?
    ROMEO, 22hicks, kenrod and 6 others like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Andit View Post

Things are improving with Lily dog (she is still wobbly, but can even manage stairs now). She still isn't up to playing, and insists on eating only the good stuff, but after the scare she gave me, she can have anything her little heart desires.

My Mom is slowly getting better. She's still tired, but keeps trying to overdo it (I now know where I get my stubborn streak from ).

On a sad note, my aunt passed away. She had just turned 87 last week. This is a lady who drank a small tumbler-full of vodka every morning before breakfast and smoked a pack of cigarettes each day since she was a teen, yet she had never been sick a day in her life. Well, almost never. She slowed down after she broke her ankle a few years back and had to stop wearing heels. Didn't stop her from living in a third floor walk-up in downtown Budapest tho and keeping herself very busy. She was one spunky lady.

Night all.

so sorry to hear your aunt passed away, andi. sounds like she lived her life just the way she wanted.

glad your moms getting better.

sounds like lily's going in the right direction. that was quite a scare you had with her.
    ROMEO, 22hicks, kenrod and 8 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by kawam View Post
    Enjoy your trip south, kawam.

Night all.
    Sorry about the passing of your aunt, andit. She sure sounded like a hearty person, full of life.
    Glad your mum & Lily are on the mend.
    NASCAR SEASON is complete for 2021.
    Kyle Larson wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

[QUOTE=Andit;6580443]Hope everyone enjoyed their day.

Sending a message of sympathy for the passing of your aunt Andi - sounds like she lived her life on her own terms. A few people are made to last that way (look at Keith Richards as an extreme example)
    Hope the rest of the family continues to improve.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

I am just seething right now. We thought my aunt had died of natural causes. My Mom just got a phone call from my cousin - some piece of filth had attacked my aunt on the street and broke several bones, she died of complications from the beating. WHO THE HELL attacks an 87 yr old lady????!!!!

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am just seething right now. We thought my aunt had died of natural causes. My Mom just got a phone call from my cousin - some piece of filth had attacked my aunt on the street and broke several bones, she died of complications from the beating. WHO THE HELL attacks an 87 yr old lady????!!!!
    How horrible!! I'm so sorry Andi.... ((hugs))

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

​Andit, I'm so sorry. Some people in this world are just cowards to prey on the old or disabled for what, I don't know. I hope they catch this doorknob.
    NASCAR SEASON is complete for 2021.
    Kyle Larson wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Im taking my son to his 1st rock metal concert.Name:  12321646_10154540210881258_2736198322926223148_n.jpg
Views: 251
Size:  27.8 KB
    Last edited by Berndawg; Thu, Mar 3rd, 2016 at 12:23 AM.

Thread Information