User Tag List

Page 63 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 163 563 1063 ... LastLast
Like Tree1334442Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

albion
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

good morning! I also thought 4th grade was 52, but my American husband assured me the correct answer is 50-and I got the points for 50.
    Anyone know what the correct answer for sports is?
    kawam and Spartacus like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by fuimus1 View Post
    The stones played a surprise impromptu gig at the Horseshoe in September of 97 while they were in town rehearsing for the The Bridges to Babylon Tour. It was 20 years earlier when they were at the El Mocambo.
    I stand corrected and showing my age. The Stones were far off of my radar by the '90s.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by albion View Post
    good morning! I also thought 4th grade was 52, but my American husband assured me the correct answer is 50-and I got the points for 50.
    Anyone know what the correct answer for sports is?

Stastny is the one who said that, but is not accepted as the correct answer.

The 52 states thing is an odd phenomenon, so many people think there are 52 instead of 50. I've heard people say with authority that Alaska and Hawaii became the 51st and 52nd states, when in fact they were 49th and 50th.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Good Morning What a beautiful day!

My sister and I painted my nephew's room on the weekend. She did three walls blue and one red - to match his new car's big boy bed It looks really nice.

Starting this week I have Friday's off for the summer. Since we work so much during tax season I get to bank my hours and use them in the summer so we can close the office on Friday's. Summer isn't really our busy time and I love having long weekends every weekend in the summer.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by RobynHeyder View Post

My sister and I painted my nephew's room on the weekend. She did three walls blue and one red - to match his new car's big boy bed It looks really nice.

Starting this week I have Friday's off for the summer. Since we work so much during tax season I get to bank my hours and use them in the summer so we can close the office on Friday's. Summer isn't really our busy time and I love having long weekends every weekend in the summer.

nice...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

sleuth - thundersruck

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by albion View Post
    my American husband
    Do you have the wrong gender symbol posted or am I making an incorrect assumption here?

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by RobynHeyder View Post

Lucky!! Yay for long weekends!!
    Jonesy

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

morning Q-sters
    thnx for the winners
    have a great monday

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

So...I get a call from a friend a few weeks ago. "Fumius...I am moving on May 28th, I know you drive a cube van for a living, so, if I rent a truck would you be able to drive it for me? It shouldn't take too long I have 4 other guys helping too"
    Not having any plans for the day I agree.
    We meet at 8:30 Saturday morning in Mississauga where we both live...She is moving to Brampton so not too far away.
    "Oh Fuimus...I have bought some new furniture so to save the delivery cost I thought that since we have the truck already we could go and pick it up."
    First stop...some industrial plaza north of the airport...We have to wait 45 minutes to pick up a sofa, love seat and chair.
    Second stop...strip plaza at Dundas and Dixie...wait another 45 minutes to pick up a marble top dinning room table and 6 chairs.
    Now back to her condo...it is already 11:30
    One helper has not shown up, furniture has not been taken apart ready to move and ....she has a piano!
    Finally load the truck...and with the new furniture she did not have delivered...the truck is full and we will need to make another load.
    We get to the new house and unload......go back and get the second load.....eat....
    it is now 7 pm.
    Time for another "Oh fumius....I have some stuff stored in the basement of my office...since we have the truck could we go and get it....it is not too much..
    The office is at Dundas and Bathurst...no parking...so we are parked almost a block away...down to the basement....an hour and a half later....the cube van is filled from front to back.
    Back to Brampton to unload.....drop off the truck in Mississauga....
    I get home to my house at 12:30....16 hours later.

Can you say sucker, or am I just too nice?

Sorry about the rant...I had to get it off my chest.
    Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
    Ohhh, I think while you took her for a ride, you got taken for a ride.
    Jonesy

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good Morning All!
    Looks like we are in for a hot week!!!
    Finally!!!!

What a race yesterday at Charlotte!!!
    Poor Junior!!

Thanks for all the words and trivia!!

Have a fantastic Monday!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Defecating Postman Keeps Job

A Portland, Ore., mailman still has a job with the U.S. Postal Service despite making a stinky delivery on his route.
    In April, a Portland homeowner took pictures of the postman as he defecated in a yard near some bushes in broad daylight.
    The unidentified mailman was taken off an unpaid suspension and moved to a different route, a postal service official told local news station KOMO News on Friday.
    Don Derfler saw the shocking act through his living room window.
    "He started pulling his pants down and started defecating, and at that point I grabbed my camera and started to take pictures," Derfler told KGW-TV.
    He was baffled by what he saw.
    "This is how they respect our property?" Derfler said at the time. "It's just not right, and it's also a biohazard."

OMG! Unreal!!!!!
    Spartacus likes this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

My 22 year old son is a drummer. He had been playing in an alternative screamo type of band, not my type of music but I did encourage him, after all my parents did not understand Led Zeplin. He had been asked to fill in in a country blues type band while their drummer was on holidays and impressed them so much that old drummer has become Pete Best.
    On Monday June 13th Pete Van Dyk and the 2nd Hand Band are playing at the Horseshoe Tavern. Wow, my son playing on the same stage that the Rolling Stones among others have played on.
    Check them out at
    http://petevandyk.bandcamp.com/
    Awesome for your son, I will have a look at this link later on, at home.
    My 14 yr old son is a drummer, trying to get a band going, and he's into screamo music. Alexisonfire, Cancer Bats and some other crazy stuff. We are getting somewhere with convincing him to do some Peart and Bonham, he has a huge appreciation for them, so that's a great start. He has an appreciation for most music, thank goodness. Maybe this screamo is a phase...
    Jonesy

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

morning Q sters,

this is going to be a most excellent week, temperature wise. finally, hot, hazy, humid & sun, all week long. YIPPEE!
    this weekend will be pool opening for me. wasn't going to open it up before mexico & the weekend that just past, i was too busy with other yard work.

thanx for the RWWs, trivia answers & reps.

ENJOY THIS GREAT WEEK!
    Spartacus likes this.
    NASCAR SEASON is complete for 2021.
    Kyle Larson wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Morning All,
    Still getting over the fact Jr. ran out of gas coming out of turn 4 for the win at Charlotte!
    Have a good one!
    CocoB

Page 63 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 163 563 1063 ... LastLast

Thread Information