User Tag List

Page 920 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 420 820 870 910 918 919 920 921 922 930 970 1020 1420 1920 ... LastLast
Results 13,786 to 13,800 of 176708
Like Tree1334446Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

cash grab: in the mood

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mmmme... View Post
    Wolfie.....

These are precious...
    Reminds me of one of the reasons we are friends....
    You have the kindest and largest heart of anyone I know...

I live in a Cartoon World as I am surrounded by Characters.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi Everyone!

Just back from the Humane Society feeding the little ones. Emotional day today, a couple of the little ones were soooo cute but they were blind One was a real furry little sweetie about 8 weeks old now, I didn't realize he was blind at first. Someone brought him into the HS a few weeks ago saying their neighbor had him and stepped on him (on purpose!!!) Poor little thing!!!!

Sorry Tad about getting the pre-call and then not the actual call after that!!!!I thought they always call you back, has anyone ever heard of that? Geez, what a disappointment

I play with Amy like this too!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ecat444 View Post
    Hi Everyone!

Just back from the Humane Society feeding the little ones. Emotional day today, a couple of the little ones were soooo cute but they were blind One was a real furry little sweetie about 8 weeks old now, I didn't realize he was blind at first. Someone brought him into the HS a few weeks ago saying their neighbor had him and stepped on him (on purpose!!!) Poor little thing!!!!

Sorry Tad about getting the pre-call and then not the actual call after that!!!!I thought they always call you back, has anyone ever heard of that? Geez, what a disappointment

Unfortunately... yes.
    My Mother once got a Pre-Call for a Previous Cash Game, but did not get called back to Play.

I am still in Awe that You constantly Subject Yourself to being Witness to the Suffering of Helpless Creatures!!!!
    I could not do what You do... not without bringing every Soul Home with me.

Never Change, my Friend.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the cash tracks

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ya when they called last year they tell you they are calling two or three people and you may or may not get a call back but if you dont get a call back then your name will go back in for the draws to try and get called again.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecat444 View Post
    Hi Everyone!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

HOW TO CALL THE POLICE WHEN YOU'RE OLD, AND DON'T MOVE FAST ANYMORE.

George Phillips, an elderly man, from Walled Lake, Michigan, was going up to bed, when his wife told him that he'd left the light on in the garden shed, which she could see from the bedroom window. George opened the back door to go turn off the light, but saw that there were people in the shed stealing things.

He phoned the police, who asked "Is someone in your house?"

He said "No," but some people are breaking into my garden shed and stealing from me.

Then the police dispatcher said "All patrols are busy. You should lock your doors and an officer will be along when one is available"

George said, "Okay."

He hung up the phone and counted to 30. Then he phoned the police again.

"Hello, I just called you a few seconds ago because there were people stealing things from my shed. Well, you don't have to worry about them now because I just shot and killed them both, the dogs are eating them right now." and he hung up.

Within five minutes, six Police Cars, a SWAT Team, a Helicopter, two Fire Trucks, a Paramedic, and an Ambulance showed up at the Phillips' residence, and caught the burglars red-handed.

One of the Policemen said to George, "I thought you said that you'd shot them!"

George said, "I thought you said there was nobody available!"

Don't mess with old people.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by 6ffightr9 View Post

HOW TO CALL THE POLICE WHEN YOU'RE OLD, AND DON'T MOVE FAST ANYMORE.

George Phillips, an elderly man, from Walled Lake, Michigan, was going up to bed, when his wife told him that he'd left the light on in the garden shed, which she could see from the bedroom window. George opened the back door to go turn off the light, but saw that there were people in the shed stealing things.

He phoned the police, who asked "Is someone in your house?"

He said "No," but some people are breaking into my garden shed and stealing from me.

Then the police dispatcher said "All patrols are busy. You should lock your doors and an officer will be along when one is available"

George said, "Okay."

He hung up the phone and counted to 30. Then he phoned the police again.

"Hello, I just called you a few seconds ago because there were people stealing things from my shed. Well, you don't have to worry about them now because I just shot and killed them both, the dogs are eating them right now." and he hung up.

Within five minutes, six Police Cars, a SWAT Team, a Helicopter, two Fire Trucks, a Paramedic, and an Ambulance showed up at the Phillips' residence, and caught the burglars red-handed.

One of the Policemen said to George, "I thought you said that you'd shot them!"

George said, "I thought you said there was nobody available!"

Don't mess with old people.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by maggierocks View Post
    WOW 9 members and 27 guests!!! Wow are we ever popular!!!!

I told you you were popular.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by WolfDio View Post
    Cash Track ~ In The Mood

Thanks

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I allready knew that NOT....
    Big Brother 13 is almost on !!!! yeah my favorite show....that is just sad "shocker"

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks Wolfie! It really is hard seeing all those cuties locked up in there, as I've said before If I had one wish it would be that no animal ever has to spend time locked up in a cage - ever!!! that goes for all kinds of animals in zoos, shelters etc etc!!!!

I can't stop thinking of those little kittens, that furry little guy going around in circles.........

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

You are smart Maggie....
    This thread is always popular when a Q contest is being run...
    Those guests are not honest enough to join us.... and help out, but they want to win...

Quote Originally Posted by maggierocks View Post
    I allready knew that NOT....
    Big Brother 13 is almost on !!!! yeah my favorite show....that is just sad "shocker"

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Andit View Post
    Hi all.

Recaps will be a smidge late tonight, I'm off to the theatre (need a distraction).

Was at the hospital this afternoon.

My friend is still in emergency. My guess is they're leaving her there until they do surgery, cause they don't know what level of care she'll need & don't want to waste a bed. She's in good form, joking & smiling - gotta love the happy drugs. The bad news is that the bump on her bladder they discovered a month ago turned out to be a cancerous tumour. The pain is from the tumour getting larger & pressing on her kidney. The good news is that they're not rushing her into surgery, which is always a good sign (the sicker you are, the faster you go under the knife).

Please keep sending the prayers. If my friend no longer needs them, I'm sure she'll send em to someone else over there.

Better go feed the brats before I go hang out with the thespians. I just wish they had something a bit less depressing on right now.
    Good luck and prayers to your friend....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by elmo57 View Post
    I would have gotten the Sleuth word this morning!

Hope everyone has a GRAND evening!
    Quote Originally Posted by elmo57 View Post
    And to think my friend Db band doubted my powers!

Have a GRAND hump day evening everyone!
    Yes, I took Elmo to task for telling us he could have gotten it. But he sure showed me today

In other news, I'm heading to Europe tomorrow (for work). Don't know how many tracks I'll be able to put in, but I'll bring my phone with me, and hope to play. I'll try to stay in touch...

Thread Information