User Tag List

Page 1457 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 457 957 1357 1407 1447 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1467 1507 1557 1957 2457 ... LastLast
Results 21,841 to 21,855 of 176708
Like Tree1334446Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

Keep your head down waynethegolfer's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning all happy Friday.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning gang,,,well the weekend is upon us ,,, what to do? what to do?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

What's up with ClubQ, it's giving me a runtime error

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by db band View Post
    What's up with ClubQ, it's giving me a runtime error

We apologize, but we are currently experiencing an unscheduled service interuption. We have engaged engineers at the datacenter to assist in resolving the issue and will follow up with periodic status updates via email. Our current ETA to resolve the issue is 60 minutes.

I live in a Cartoon World as I am surrounded by Characters.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Happy Friday... I can't believe the cash grab ends today and I didn't get a call. :O(
    Glad some of my online friends did, though. I hope they have some more cashtracks today... hmmmm...
    Jonesy

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Babygirl1 View Post

Ouch !!!!!
    Hi all, sorry I have been MIA for some time and so much to catch up on I wouldn’t even know where to start and after so long it feels a little silly commenting now on some things. I always sign on when I get to work and again when I get home for the night and on the weekends but rarely do I actually get the chance to do more than that. I do usually sneak on at work long enough to catch up on everyone and may get in one rep before I am interrupted and that’s as far as I get. At home I sign on thinking I am going to make comments and rep when I am done my crap and then before I know it the day/night is over and it’s time to go to bed so I get to go on to read a bit and sign off …don’t you hate it when life and work gets in your way…lol Anyways, just wanted you to know if you see me signed in and I don’t answer I am not ignoring you I am just not really at the computer at home and at work I’m actually working…lol

I did get caught looking at the site the other day at work (one boss sits right in front of me the other is just feet away) when I went on and seen this great post by Babygirl!!! I don’t laugh out loud too often but I couldn’t help it and then I got the giggles just thinking of it…so thanks for getting me caught…just kiddin’ thanks so much for the laugh as there has not been too much to laugh at lately. I ended up showing my boss since I was caught and she thought it was cute but she didn’t crack up the way I did??? (Don’t take this the wrong way as I love kids, but that kid deserved it…way to go kitty! lol)

Thanks to all of you who put up all the funny posts and all the cute pictures of animals…I love them! Not sure if you all know how much it means to so many people, you are such a great group always there for each other it is really quite amazing!!

One late comment I must make is to Michelem…so sorry to hear about all the troubles life has handed you lately, but you must be one strong special lady. I’m glad to see you are making you way back and taking on life with such strength and courage, I am sure you are a great inspiration for your boys and they are leaning from you that life may not always be fair (or ever it seems sometimes) but that you can’t let it beat you and to fight for your happiness in life and that it is worth fighting for. You are a heroic woman and I hope the future brings you and your loved ones happiness, love and good heath from this point on…cheers to a bright future for all of us!

I wanted to send a belated congrats to Argo and Mmme for their new family members…Percy and Devo are two very lucky animals in deed to have found such loving homes!

There are so many things and people I am leaving out and I apologize to you all for that, but know my good thoughts are always with everyone. If this post gets any longer I am sure I may be fined or something…lol

P.S. I must just add: SillyLoocie is the best with her poems and how she is always there for everyone and that Wolfdio, what would we do without you, and the rest of you regulars (Mmme, Ecat, Tad, H-Team, Attitash, Audit, Heartgirl, Babygirl, PSells, Nature Bug, Feetrown, Mizzsazzyazz, The Jester and so many others you know who you are and so do we and we appreciate it) who find time everyday to give support, make us laugh, and help us with all the Q winning words and stuff.

Also a special thanks to Elmo for making me laugh whether I need it or not…lol
    And no sorry I am not a typical Scorpio it seems…lol Very cool that your grandson is a Scorpio and I glad you had a great time with him on his birthday…he is very lucky to have you in his life.

Ok I will shut up now…sorry for the mile long sappy boring post…did I take up a whole page…lol (How many took the time to even read it all and how many errors did you catch in my spelling and grammar?…lol)

Ok here is a joke to lighten it up…Have a great weekend everyone!!!!

What happens when you ask for help with an erection lasting more than 4 hours?

Doug walked into a drug store in Kentucky and asked to talk to a male pharmacist. The woman he was talking to said that she was the only pharmacist and as she and her sister owned the store, there were no male employees. She then asked if she could help him. Earl said that it was something that he would be much more comfortable discussing with a male pharmacist. The lady pharmacist assured him that she was completely professional and whatever it was that he needed to discuss, he could be confident that she would treat him with a high level of professionalism.
    JIM then agreed and began by saying, 'This is tough for me to discuss, but I get erections every day that last more than four hours. It causes me a lot of problems and severe embarrassment, and I was wondering what you could give me for it.'
    The pharmacist said, 'Just a minute, I'll talk to my sister..'
    When she returned, she said,

"We discussed it at length and this is the absolute best we can do.
    1/3 ownership in the store, a company pickup truck, a king size bed and $3,000 a month in living expenses.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

"We discussed it at length and this is the absolute best we can do.
    1/3 ownership in the store, a company pickup truck, a king size bed and $3,000 a month in living expenses.[/QUOTE]

Jonesy

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

the Q site is back up and running

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SCORPIO View Post
    Hi all, sorry I have been MIA for some time...
    Such a Wonderful Note, Dedicated to All!!!!!!!!
    I THANK You for all of Your Sentiment!!!!

We ALL should not forget our Goddess, Who started this Incredible, Virtual World...

Rockin' Kitty

I live in a Cartoon World as I am surrounded by Characters.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sleuth

The answer is "LENTICULAR" for Thursday, October 27th & Friday, October 28th.
    The previous answer was "METEOROLOGIST".

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by feetfrown View Post
    I'll start the line..I Love Snoopy..
    Good morning everyone..what a cool, but beautiful day..Seamus loves the weekends almost as much as I do...He now looks at me sadly every time I leave the house..but not on Saturday or Sunday..waaa hooo

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

morning Q-sters
    thnx for the winning trivia and CG tracks
    last day for cash - hope one of us wins big!!!
    Have a great day friends

Computer Techy at large! TO_Harley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Stiel View Post
    Morning Recap
    Trivia

Before they were famous --- Truancy------------------------------Carl8754
    Who said it ----------------Jane Jacobs---------------------------Carl8754
    Where in the world---------Deception Island-----------------------Carl8754
    Classic rock challenge -----Toilets---------------------------------Carl8754
    It was legendary ----------Fat-Frumos----------------------------Karl Stiel
    Thank you Carl and Karl - job well done!

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Good morning, everyone.

Today is day 1 of 3 days of 3 days of non-stop music at the theatre. Woohoo!!! I look forward to this all year.

If anyone comes down to my neck of the woods, let me know. I'd love to meet up with you.

Here's the info:
    http://www.globalcabaret.ca/schedule.html

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

PS In the past, the staff & volunteers have been known to hide away & destress after a long day with a bottle (or several) of Remy Martin (don't worry, we didn't use govt arts funding to pay for it...I think ).

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

well good luck to all in the final cash grabs today. Looks like my record may be broken and things may not happen in threes unless they call me today. It was fun to be picked the last two years so if I dont get chosen this year thats fine hopefully its one of you guys/gals, Would still be nice though. Anyway good luck on the trips next month. My weekend has started on a week off now.

Thread Information