User Tag List

Page 2000 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 1000 1500 1900 1950 1990 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2010 2050 2100 2500 3000 ... LastLast
Results 29,986 to 30,000 of 176708
Like Tree1334446Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by WolfDio View Post
    REALLY?
    "Pink Floyd before Dark"?

Very clever my lupine friend

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Happy Bday Chers

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

great day skiing.............

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

happy birthday chers hope you had an awesome day

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Hope everyone enjoyed their day.

I had a fun post-Xmas Xmas party with some friends today (in the last 2 months, every weekend one of us has been under the weather til today!). All went well until the snow started. There was a mini blizzard, so I decided to leave early to get home before I got buried alive in the white stuff. I arrived home where there wasn't a single sn*wflake to be seen.

The best part was getting together with friends (my one friend did most of the cooking - I supplied the dog biscuits for the canine host). The second best part was being sent home with enough yummy food to last me the next few days.

Better go placate the jealous boyfriend (he's lying on my feet right now). He's a bit ticked that I didn't open up the doggy bag the moment I walked in the door. Since I ate enough to last me til dinner tomorrow, he has a long wait ahead of him.

Night all.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

.... and you will be surprised to know that aside from skiing...the Christmas tree was taken down this weekend...a tad early ..but heck only 10 more months til I decorate for Christmas again

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just popping in to say “Hi”!! Hubby and I had an amazing week in beautiful Jamaica!! The weather was HOT, HOT, HOT and it only rained for about 20 minutes…. The resort that we were at was great, but the rooms aren’t the greatest – in fact, it’s probably the worst room that we have ever stayed in…. (the resort was packed, so they didn’t have any extra available rooms that were renovated that they could move us to)… I was up every morning by about 6:30 to put towels out on the lounge chairs because if you didn’t “save your spot” it was difficult to find a chair later in the day…. They had a bunch of pools, two hot tubs and two beaches….. The food was great – both in the buffet and the three a la carte restaurants… we had jerk chicken every day for lunch at the jerk chicken hut on the beach…. We went on an excursion to the Dunn’s River Falls (via a catamaran) and did some snorkeling along the way…. I was disappointed with the snorkeling…. There were some small pretty fish but nothing special…. I’ve seen nicer fish snorkeling for free on other resorts in other countries…. The Dunn’s climb was a lot of fun…. We did it 25 years ago (on our honeymoon) but I didn’t really remember it…. I finished reading “the help” and I’m about 5 pages away from finishing “the girl with the dragon tattoo”…. We had lots of fun, but lots of relaxing too…. Back to reality now (including some heavy duty dieting and rum detox)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Welcome Home Lee
    ...saved some winter for you

we missed you!!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Laffin ...I know what you mean about teh detox program...I still cannot even look at a mojito..since Mexico last year ahahahah

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

welcome home, lee!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

night qt's
    monday mornings come too soon!

Computer Techy at large! TO_Harley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Welcome home Lee! Glad you had a great trip.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lee03 View Post
    Just popping in to say “Hi”!! Hubby and I had an amazing week in beautiful Jamaica!! The weather was HOT, HOT, HOT and it only rained for about 20 minutes…. The resort that we were at was great, but the rooms aren’t the greatest – in fact, it’s probably the worst room that we have ever stayed in…. (the resort was packed, so they didn’t have any extra available rooms that were renovated that they could move us to)… I was up every morning by about 6:30 to put towels out on the lounge chairs because if you didn’t “save your spot” it was difficult to find a chair later in the day…. They had a bunch of pools, two hot tubs and two beaches….. The food was great – both in the buffet and the three a la carte restaurants… we had jerk chicken every day for lunch at the jerk chicken hut on the beach…. We went on an excursion to the Dunn’s River Falls (via a catamaran) and did some snorkeling along the way…. I was disappointed with the snorkeling…. There were some small pretty fish but nothing special…. I’ve seen nicer fish snorkeling for free on other resorts in other countries…. The Dunn’s climb was a lot of fun…. We did it 25 years ago (on our honeymoon) but I didn’t really remember it…. I finished reading “the help” and I’m about 5 pages away from finishing “the girl with the dragon tattoo”…. We had lots of fun, but lots of relaxing too…. Back to reality now (including some heavy duty dieting and rum detox)
    Welcome back, my Friend!!!!
    Sorry about the Temperature.
    The Thermostat broke.

I live in a Cartoon World as I am surrounded by Characters.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Back from Visiting with Helen's Family.
    There will be a long Time of Mourning, but the Wife and I shall be available for Them as needed.
    When there are soooo many Broken Hearts, they can only be put Together to make one Giant, Caring Heart. All shall wait for that Medicine called "Time" to take Effect.

I live in a Cartoon World as I am surrounded by Characters.

Everything is Awesome! :D
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Welcome back, Lee!

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

The Pink Panther - 001 - The Pink Fink
    http://youtu.be/VlQTWHvL3l8

Thread Information