User Tag List

Page 2005 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 1005 1505 1905 1955 1995 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2015 2055 2105 2505 3005 ... LastLast
Results 30,061 to 30,075 of 176708
Like Tree1334446Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

had a nice "down" night...nothing but flannels and my puppies and kitty... i needed it after all that celebrating..lol

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

they tried this and it died
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by the H team View Post

WELCOME BACK, LEE!
    glad you had a great time. i see you brought back some sun, but not the warmth. 1 out of 2's not bad.

Quote Originally Posted by ecat444 View Post
    Welcome Back Lee Glad you had a great time, that's a drag the room wasn't very nice but at least everything else was!

I've been busy booking a holiday myself. Finally got it done, going for a week on February 11 down to San Jose del Cabo at the bottom Baja California Sur. Should be very nice
    Quote Originally Posted by Chers1 View Post
    Welcome back Lee, and i'm sure you'll have a great time ecat. My trip isn't for another 67 more sleeps.. he he he..yuppers, the count down is on
    thanks Ladies!!

San Jose del Cabo sounds very exciting!! How many more sleeps for you ecat??

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

and it wasnt near as bad as
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Argo53 View Post
    Thank you, my friends, thank you. Your positive thoughts, prayers and assortment of crossed body parts definitely helped ...... our new little guy is home.

The meet and greet was pushed back to 3 pm yesterday - in Tillsonburg. We stayed about 90 minutes but ran into some wicked weather on the way home. We will not soon forget our drive home with him.

We were waiting to meet him before coming up with a name. But I must say I was leaning toward keeping Ogee (pronounced Oh Gee - an Anglicized version of his home town Oujé). But, the kids at the foster house had trouble with the inflection and it morphed into Oggie. (Oggie Doggie? Shades of the carnie call at the CNE!) And, as weird as it is, we have decided to keep Oggie. - If anyone asks, I'll tell them I love Ogden Nash quips (which I do, but certainly not enough to so name my dog!!).

He's in the study right now, sleeping under my desk return. He looks cute and very much at home. And I am truly happy again.

When I figure out how to get the pics off my phone or Hubby's, I'll post some.

And, in the immortal words of his namesake: A door is what a dog is perpetually on the wrong side of.
    Woooo Hoooo!!! Congratulations Argo!!! I am so happy for you!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you, my friends, thank you. Your positive thoughts, prayers and assortment of crossed body parts definitely helped ...... our new little guy is home.

The meet and greet was pushed back to 3 pm yesterday - in Tillsonburg. We stayed about 90 minutes but ran into some wicked weather on the way home. We will not soon forget our drive home with him.

We were waiting to meet him before coming up with a name. But I must say I was leaning toward keeping Ogee (pronounced Oh Gee - an Anglicized version of his home town Oujé). But, the kids at the foster house had trouble with the inflection and it morphed into Oggie. (Oggie Doggie? Shades of the carnie call at the CNE!) And, as weird as it is, we have decided to keep Oggie. - If anyone asks, I'll tell them I love Ogden Nash quips (which I do, but certainly not enough to so name my dog!!).

He's in the study right now, sleeping under my desk return. He looks cute and very much at home. And I am truly happy again.

And, in the immortal words of his namesake: A door is what a dog is perpetually on the wrong side of.
    A big congrats!

Burning my way through another year!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by waynethegolfer View Post
    Good evening all darn that snow a slow drive home and my wifes drive is even worse.
    It was very nasty on the way home for me too.... even the 407 was in horrible shape.... careful driving tonight......

Commander:Northern armies rock lobster's Avatar
    No one goes off-trail. No one walks alone.
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

For all youse SCer's tired of winter we
    got our spring training tickets today.
    We have a group that goes once a year (just because).
    We don't even know the players.
    Mets vs. Marlins Mar.11.
    $15 cash behind the plate, in the shade.

Mets got the Series , the rest of youse
    guys can forget about it , you know what
    I mean, forget about it.
    @
    ;

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

well i have an extra early morning so you all have fun, drive safe in the morning and enjoy your tuesday

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mmmme... View Post
    I couldn't believe how many "young" people there were at the resort with tattoos.... (and some older ones that shouldn't ) Some tattoos were really nice - others not so nice.... (In my opinion) You can tell the people that are addicted to them too.... quite a few people had their arms and entire backs done...

I just wonder how hard some people think about what tattoo they are getting and where before doing it....

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lee03 View Post
    I couldn't believe how many "young" people there were at the resort with tattoos.... (and some older ones that shouldn't ) Some tattoos were really nice - others not so nice.... (In my opinion) You can tell the people that are addicted to them too.... quite a few people had their arms and entire backs done...

I just wonder how hard some people think about what tattoo they are getting and where before doing it....

I am so happy you had good time while you were away....

and as for the tatts....

For the younger folks, many do not look down the road or
    even think about next month for many.....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by WolfDio View Post
    This is the kind of "Curling" that I personally Prefer.

Yes, that kind of curling is nice too! lol

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

actually I have 12 sleeps before I arrive at my destination Lee!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

night qt's
    looks like it might be a messy morning

sleep well.

Everything is Awesome! :D
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

FANTASTIC news!!! :D

Thread Information