User Tag List

Page 2766 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 1766 2266 2666 2716 2756 2764 2765 2766 2767 2768 2776 2816 2866 3266 3766 ... LastLast
Results 41,476 to 41,490 of 176705
Like Tree1334446Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by the H team View Post
    PFWW-Mason
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee03 View Post
    pf password: Mason

I mean...

Last edited by WolfDio; Tue, May 8th, 2012 at 05:32 PM.

I live in a Cartoon World as I am surrounded by Characters.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

congrats on the heart attitash its well deserved
    Last edited by crazyredneck; Tue, May 8th, 2012 at 05:50 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by attitash View Post
    Anoher blue heart I see!
    congrattitash again - you are so worthy

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

and congrats on the win v2cdicp and kawam well done

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

We got some good exposure via City TV and CBC today at the official opening of the Garry Morden emergency services training centre in Msga West. The girlie from Breakfast TV - Jennifer was out doing some rappelling off a tower and trying to drive a cruiser through some pylons on our skills course. She begged "out of time" when it came to the high speed pursuit prevention demonstration.till it was worth getting up at 3 a.m. to spend a cool, wet morning out there at our future shared training facility. Early night tonight - yawn!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by attitash View Post
    Reasons to Cheer about Your next Beer.

01. Stronger Bones
    Beer contains high levels of silicon, which is linked to bone health. In a 2009 study at Tufts University and other centers, older men and women who swigged one or two drinks daily had higher bone density, with the greatest benefits found in those who favored beer or wine. However, downing more than two drinks was linked to increased risk for fractures.
    For the best bone-building benefits, reach for pale ale, since a 2010 study of 100 types of beer from around the word identified these brews as richest in silicon, while light lagers and non-alcoholic beers contained the least.
    02. A Stronger Heart
    A 2011 analysis of 16 earlier studies involving more than 200,000 people, conducted by researchers at Italy’s Fondazion di Ricerca e Cura, found a 31 percent reduced risk of heart disease in those who quaffed about a pint of beer daily, while risk surged in those who guzzled higher amounts of alcohol, whether beer, wine, or spirits.
    More than 100 studies also show that moderate drinking trims risk of heart attacks and dying from cardiovascular disease by 25 to 40 percent, Harvard reports. A beer or two a day can help raise levels of HDL, the “good” cholesterol that helps keep arteries from getting clogged.
    03. Healthier Kidneys
    A study in Finland singled out beer among other alcoholic drinks, finding that each bottle of beer men drank daily lowered their risk of developing kidney stones by 40 percent. One theory is that beer’s high water content helped keep kidneys working, since dehydration increases kidney stone risk.
    It’s also possible that the hops in beer help curb leeching of calcium from bones; that “lost” calcium also could end up in the kidneys as stones.
    04. Boosting Brain Health
    A beer a day may help keep Alzheimer’s disease and other dementia at bay, researchers say.
    A 2005 study tracking the health of 11,000 older women showed that moderate drinkers (those who consumed about one drink a day) lowered their risk of mental decline by as much as 20 percent, compared to non-drinkers. In addition, older women who downed a drink a day scored as about 18 months “younger,” on average, on tests of mental skills than the non-drinkers.
    05. Reduced Cancer Risk
    A Portuguese study found that marinating steak in beer eliminates almost 70 percent of the carcinogens, called heterocyclic amines (HCAs) produced when the meat is pan-fried. Researchers theorize that beer’s sugars help block HCAs from forming.
    Scientists also have found that beer and wine contain about the same levels of antioxidants, but the antioxidants are different because the flavonoids found in hops and grapes are different.
    06. Boosting Vitamin Levels
    A Dutch study, performed at the TNO Nutrition and Food Research Institute, found that beer-drinking participants had 30 percent higher levels of vitamin B6 levels in their blood than their non-drinking counterparts, and twice as much as wine drinkers. Beer also contains vitamin B12 and folic acid.
    07. Guarding Against Stroke
    Researchers at the Harvard School of Public Health found that moderate amounts of alcohol, including beer, help prevent blood clots that block blood flow to the heart, neck and brain—the clots that cause ischemic stroke, the most common type.
    08. Reduced Risk for Diabetes
    Drink up: A 2011 Harvard study of about 38,000 middle-aged men found that when those who only drank occasionally raised their alcohol intake to one to two beers or other drinks daily, their risk of developing type 2 diabetes dropped by 25 percent. The researchers found no benefit to quaffing more than two drinks. The researchers found that alcohol increases insulin sensitivity, thus helping protect against diabetes.
    09. Lower Blood Pressure
    Wine is fine for your heart, but beer may be even better: A Harvard study of 70,000 women ages 25 to 40 found that moderate beer drinkers were less likely to develop high blood pressure—a major risk factor for heart attack—than women who sipped wine or spirits.
    10. Longer Life
    In a 2005 review of 50 studies, the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) reported that moderate drinkers live longer. The USDA also estimates that moderate drinking prevents about 26,000 deaths a year, due to lower rates of heart disease, stroke, and diabetes.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ecat444 View Post
    Good Morning!
    CONGRATS on the New Blue!!!!

You... Look... Mahvelous!!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Keep your head down waynethegolfer's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good evening Qbees.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I had a hard time finding my car last Fall.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This statue, created by Bruno Catalano, is located in France.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Roger Waters PassWord ~ BARRETT

heartgirl99, rockit, Lee03 and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

about 3:30 in the morning, a wife wakes up to find she is alone in the bed and she can hear her husband crying uncontrollably. She gets up and starts to look for him. He's not in the bathroom, living room, or in the kitchen. As she passes the laundry room, she hears his faint sniffels coming from the basement. She turns on the light and goes downstairs to find him. Finally, she finds him huddled in the corner, rolled up into a ball, and crying hysterically. She runs over to him and asks why he is crying. He says, "Do you remember when we got married twenty (20) years ago?" She looks at him and says, "yes". He says, "well, a couple of months before, your dad said that I could marry you or go to jail." She says, "I already know that. I don't see what the problem is." He says, " don't you see!!! I would have gotten out today!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Roger Waters PassWord ~ YOUNG

I need TEETH to Eat Bacon?!?!
    You're Kidding... LOL!!!!
    WHAT?!?!?!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Name:  200px-Playing_card_heart_4.svg.png
Views: 390
Size:  5.1 KB

History could happen tonight,
    with a couple more reps i will be the first person to have 4 hearts

Thread Information