User Tag List

Page 3010 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 2010 2510 2910 2960 3000 3008 3009 3010 3011 3012 3020 3060 3110 3510 4010 ... LastLast
Results 45,136 to 45,150 of 176708
Like Tree1334446Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by madchives! View Post
    guessing i would be the only one from here who saw renaissance at massey hall - late 70's
    was on the upperdeck area - so annie was too small.
    was told by the camera police to not take photos from there,
    (not that i was silly enough to use a flash - was pushing 400 asa
    to 800 or 1,600 in those days - mostly ilford black and white)
    so took off to downstairs - not sure how i got there,
    but as i wasn't using a flash, got some (to me) great shots.

happy birthday annie
    I saw them many many moons ago at the CNE Coliseum. I had a mini crush on Annie Haslam, loved her accent and her versions of If I Loved You and Nature Boy on her Annie In Wonderland album.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

June 8, 2012, 10:45 am

THE CANADIAN PRESS
    TORONTO -- The American Hockey League admits its officials made a mistake in allowing a fluke overtime goal to stand up in Game 3 of the Calder Cup final.
    The goal gave the Norfolk Admirals a bizarre 1-0 win Wednesday night and a 3-0 series lead over the Toronto Marlies.
    The Admirals were handed the win after defenceman Mike Kostka's dump-in hit a stanchion deep in the Marlies zone and bounced into an open net.
    Toronto goalie Ben Scrivens was behind the goal to play the incoming puck but could only watch in disbelief as the puck took the wild bounce.
    The problem is game officials didn't notice Norfolk had at least one player offside when the puck was shot in. According to AHL rules, the goal should have been disallowed.
    But AHL president Dave Andrews says in a statement that despite the error, the result will stand.
    Norfolk can clinch the Calder Cup final by winning the fourth game of the series Saturday afternoon at Ricoh Coliseum.
    "We have spoken with Toronto Marlies management and confirmed that a rules interpretation error by the on-ice officials occurred on the Norfolk Admirals' overtime goal during Game 3 of the Calder Cup finals," Andrews said.
    He went on to explain that a correct application of the AHL rulebook would have negated the goal.
    "As AHL bylaws do not allow for any change to the final result of a game based on an incorrect rule interpretation, the result of the game stands,"

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by attitash View Post
    Today is, 'Best Friends Day'. You are the bestest!

I Thought that here in SC-Land, Every Day is "Best Friends Day"!!!!

I live in a Cartoon World as I am surrounded by Characters.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Knottythots View Post

THE CANADIAN PRESS
    TORONTO -- The American Hockey League admits its officials made a mistake in allowing a fluke overtime goal to stand up in Game 3 of the Calder Cup final.
    The goal gave the Norfolk Admirals a bizarre 1-0 win Wednesday night and a 3-0 series lead over the Toronto Marlies.
    The Admirals were handed the win after defenceman Mike Kostka's dump-in hit a stanchion deep in the Marlies zone and bounced into an open net.
    Toronto goalie Ben Scrivens was behind the goal to play the incoming puck but could only watch in disbelief as the puck took the wild bounce.
    The problem is game officials didn't notice Norfolk had at least one player offside when the puck was shot in. According to AHL rules, the goal should have been disallowed.
    But AHL president Dave Andrews says in a statement that despite the error, the result will stand.
    Norfolk can clinch the Calder Cup final by winning the fourth game of the series Saturday afternoon at Ricoh Coliseum.
    "We have spoken with Toronto Marlies management and confirmed that a rules interpretation error by the on-ice officials occurred on the Norfolk Admirals' overtime goal during Game 3 of the Calder Cup finals," Andrews said.
    He went on to explain that a correct application of the AHL rulebook would have negated the goal.
    "As AHL bylaws do not allow for any change to the final result of a game based on an incorrect rule interpretation, the result of the game stands,"

It's nice to see the league admit they were wrong. The NHL would never do that.

Keep your head down waynethegolfer's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Dance your way into the weekend & have a great one!!!

Name:  Dancing duo.jpg
Views: 256
Size:  94.4 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sometimes, Karma Sneaks up on one and Kisses Him Full on the Lips!!!!

• You and a guest have won an invitation to Get Up Close & Personal with Geddy Lee and Alex Lifeson of Rush! You’ll experience a private Q&A session with 2/3rds of this legendary band!

• We will be hosting this event this Monday, June 11th at our very own Corus Quay theatre located at 25 Dockside Drive. We’re off Queen’s Quay road just east of Jarvis and beside the Redpath Sugar Factory. (Map is below.)

• The event promptly begins at 5:00pm, but we’ll need you and a guest to be here for 4:30 pm at the latest so we can take you up to the theatre and arrange a seat for you. IF YOU ARE LATE, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED ACCESS TO THE Q&A ONCE IT HAS BEGUN.
    • Your name will be on a guest list, and you can bring one guest to the event. Please bring a valid form of photo ID to gain entry.
    • There will also be a draw for a private Meet & Greet with Geddy and Alex after the Q&A! Make sure you and your guest fill out a ballot when you come in!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

BB-Surfin' USA
    NASCAR SEASON is complete for 2021.
    Kyle Larson wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by WolfDio View Post

• You and a guest have won an invitation to Get Up Close & Personal with Geddy Lee and Alex Lifeson of Rush! You’ll experience a private Q&A session with 2/3rds of this legendary band!

• There will also be a draw for a private Meet & Greet with Geddy and Alex after the Q&A! Make sure you and your guest fill out a ballot when you come in!
    HOLY COW!
    BIG CONGRATS ON THE RUSH Q & A TICKETS!

not that you're a big Rush fan or anything.
    enjoy the session.
    Last edited by the H team; Fri, Jun 8th, 2012 at 03:11 PM.
    NASCAR SEASON is complete for 2021.
    Kyle Larson wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfdio View Post
    sometimes, karma sneaks up on one and kisses him full on the lips!!!!

• you and a guest have won an invitation to get up close & personal with geddy lee and alex lifeson of rush! You’ll experience a private q&a session with 2/3rds of this legendary band!

• we will be hosting this event this monday, june 11th at our very own corus quay theatre located at 25 dockside drive. We’re off queen’s quay road just east of jarvis and beside the redpath sugar factory. (map is below.)

• the event promptly begins at 5:00pm, but we’ll need you and a guest to be here for 4:30 pm at the latest so we can take you up to the theatre and arrange a seat for you. if you are late, you will not be allowed access to the q&a once it has begun.
    • your name will be on a guest list, and you can bring one guest to the event. Please bring a valid form of photo id to gain entry.
    • there will also be a draw for a private meet & greet with geddy and alex after the q&a! Make sure you and your guest fill out a ballot when you come in!

what! Did you actually win this! Holy &*%$ wolfie!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

• CONGRATS! THAT IS WICKED!
      OMG! I am freaking out for you, that is amazing...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by alohamom View Post
    what! Did you actually win this! Holy &*%$ wolfie!
    Quote Originally Posted by alohamom View Post
    CONGRATS! THAT IS WICKED!
    OMG! I am freaking out for you, that is amazing...[/LIST]
    Yes, it's True and THANK You!!!!!!!!

I... am... STOKED!!!!!!!!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Knottythots View Post

THE CANADIAN PRESS

Well, at least they admit to the error but that is ridiculous!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Yes, it's True and THANK You!!!!!!!!

I... am... STOKED!!!!!!!!
    could'nt have happened to a nicer guy! Honestly, that is a win of a lifetime! How many chances does anyone have to get to enjoy something like that-congrats again, great win!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Have a great weekend everyone.
    Congratulations Wolfie!

Thread Information