User Tag List

Page 3282 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 2282 2782 3182 3232 3272 3280 3281 3282 3283 3284 3292 3332 3382 3782 4282 ... LastLast
Results 49,216 to 49,230 of 176705
Like Tree1334446Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

KISS (7:30am) ~ I Was Made For Lovin' You

I live in a Cartoon World as I am surrounded by Characters.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Looks like the song will be played every weekday at 11:40.

3. HOW TO ENTERNO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MUST BE LEGAL DRINKING AGE.Once a Club member, listen to CILQ-FM for the acoustic song track to be broadcast at 11:40 a.m. Monday to Friday during the Contest Period (the “Song”). Upon hearing the Song, visit the Contest page at the Website and enter the correct Song title. Each Club member who enters the correct Song title and completed entry form will earn one (1) ballot to be entered to a random draw to win the Grand Prize, as defined below.NOTE: Only one (1) entry per person per day is permitted during the Contest Period. Multiple entries will be discarded. Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are reproduced, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way.

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Hello & good morning.

It was not a good day yesterday in terms of violence & shootings. This epidemic seriously needs to be examined & maybe from realisitic & honest assessments of where the problems orignate should govern how some solutions can be implemented. Arising from hopeless situations & so many very young people are falling into a life that will bring them nothing & keep them in a revolving door of nothingness. I feel very sad that there are many young children out there who are born into this "life". Kids having babies without a thought of what it means to be a parent & it becomes a generational thing.

Trying to keep the faith isn't going to cut it.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lee03 View Post
    Good morning everyone...

I'm not looking forward to freezing in the A/C today either... Hopefully I can try to get outside to warm up throughout the day.

Hope everyone has a great day!!!
    My A/C is set at 27C....feels great after being outside. The big bonus is it takes the humidity out of the house. Night set at 25C....need my beauty sleep!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SillyLoocie View Post
    Hello & good morning.

It was not a good day yesterday in terms of violence & shootings. This epidemic seriously needs to be examined & maybe from realisitic & honest assessments of where the problems orignate should govern how some solutions can be implemented. Arising from hopeless situations & so many very young people are falling into a life that will bring them nothing & keep them in a revolving door of nothingness. I feel very sad that there are many young children out there who are born into this "life". Kids having babies without a thought of what it means to be a parent & it becomes a generational thing.

Well said Loocie, these are sad times indeed.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Good morning, everyone.

I think todayis going to be bath day. Going to wait until this afternoon, to make full use of the heat to dry off the victims, er, critters.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by WolfDio View Post
    KISS (7:30am) ~ I Was Made For Lovin' You
    wow! extremely limited playlist for kiss! they're repeating after only 5 songs?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...FE&pli=1#gid=0
    orsybe, rockit, Chers1 and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SillyLoocie View Post
    Hello & good morning.

i don't know what the solution is, loocie. we need a major overhaul of so many different aspects of education and social support.......

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by heartgirl99 View Post
    wow! extremely limited playlist for kiss! they're repeating after only 5 songs?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...FE&pli=1#gid=0
    Didn't know they even had that many songs!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

good morning..another hot, humid day.. at least i'm growing accustom to it...lots of water and G2, hope you all have a terrific tuesday!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Mornim Qster's.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good Morning!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Two dead, 22 injured in Scarborough shooting Bill Blair: 'The worst incident of gun violence … anywhere in North America'

Scarborough Shooting

IMAGE: 1 OF 18

• 3 sec.

Police officers watch over what appears to be a dead body at a crime scene following a July 16, 2012, shooting in Scarborough. REUTERS/Mark Blinch

More Coverage

Related Stories

TORONTO - Were you at the barbecue when gunfire erupted? Tell us your story or send us your pics and video. Call the Toronto Sun City Desk at 416-947-2211 or email [email protected]
    A barbecue ended in bloodshed as a reckless exchange of gunfire erupted in an east-end neighbourhood late Monday killing two people including a 14-year-old girl and injuring 22 others, including an infant.
    The mass shooting, the worst in the city’s history, occurred around 10:40 p.m. during a “large” house party and sent a throng of people running for their lives from 193 Danzig St., just south of Lawrence and Morningside Aves.
    “I’ve been a cop for 35 years and this is the worst incident of gun violence in my memory anywhere in North America,” Toronto Police Chief Bill Blair said at the scene shortly after the bullets stopped flying.
    The city’s top cop was obviously distraught and had difficulty finding the words to describe how he was feeling about the shooting that he called “unprecedented” for Toronto.
    “It’s a very shocking event,” Blair said. “A lot of innocent people were injured tonight.”
    It’s believed more than 200 partygoers were at the barbecue, described as an annual event by area residents. People were listening to music one second and dodging bullets the next.
    Blair said “an altercation broke out among some individuals and there was an exchange of gunfire.”
    Shyanne Charles, 14, and a man, believed to be about 20, were killed.
    Blair said 19 others were wounded by gunfire in the shooting and three were hurt in the stampede as the crowd fled.
    An infant was among those struck by bullets, but the chief said the child’s injuries are not life-threatening.
    “This is the most serious crime of its kind that has ever taken place in the City of Toronto,” an emotional Blair said. “I think every citizen in Toronto will be a little shaken up by what has transpired here in Scarborough tonight.
    “In one single evening, to have two people lose their lives and 19 innocent people cut down by gunfire, it’s a shocking incident,” he said, adding he expects people across the country will be stunned.
    The aftermath of the terrifying shooting was chaotic.
    A total of 16 ambulances, some from the surrounding regions, and the Toronto EMS bus responded to the scene and rounded up victims, some of whom fled the immediate area.
    Paramedics assessed patients and whisked them away to Sunnybrook, St. Mike’s and Scarborough hospitals as neighbourhood residents — most of whom were unwilling to talk about the deadly gun violence — frantically tried to locate loved ones.
    “This is unique,” Toronto EMS Deputy Chief Garrie Wright said of mayhem medics faced. “But our paramedics are highly trained. They train for incidents just like this.”
    Cops from across the city responded to the shooting.
    Homicide detectives, officers from the Gun and Gang Unit, Intelligence Unit, ETF and 43 Division all spent the night at the scene gathering evidence and interviewing to witnesses.
    “A lot of people fled the scene, but a lot of them have come back and are talking to us,” Blair said, adding investigators have some “good leads” and have already made “significant progress.”
    One man, who was among the wounded, was taken into custody and Blair said he is “a person of interest.”
    A handgun was found at the scene but the chief said more than one firearm was involved.
    “This is a very serious crime and it demands our full effort to bring the persons responsible for this to justice,” he said.
    Blair offered his “most sincere condolences and support” to the families of those who were killed and injured in the “senseless violence.”
    “This is a tremendously frightening and tragic event for all involved,” he said.
    Last edited by ecat444; Tue, Jul 17th, 2012 at 10:23 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Parents need to keep there kids so busy they cant get into trouble.Our kids are all involved in after school programs the YMCA,and all the other things we do with them,they get very little TV and video games,at home they play read and spend 4 ever cleaning there rooms.They have no time 2 get mixed up with bad kids.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

KISS ~ Beth

I live in a Cartoon World as I am surrounded by Characters.

Thread Information