User Tag List

Page 4142 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 3142 3642 4042 4092 4132 4140 4141 4142 4143 4144 4152 4192 4242 4642 5142 ... LastLast
Results 62,116 to 62,130 of 176708
Like Tree1334446Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good afternoon all. Keep trying to get on today but work keeps getting in the way.
    First thing first – way to go Argos you played a great game. In our house it was Tequila shots for every score. Dam it was a great game.
    Second – the Who was amazing! Everything I hoped it would be. Had chills go though my body when the lights dimmed and sounds of the crashing sea at the start of I Am The Sea. These days it seems to take Roger awhile to get back to the high notes as his voice does struggle a bit. But just a while in and he could hit most of them. 5:15 cooked and one of my fav’s Dr Jimmy was excellent. As Lee has said it was finished with the top hits like Baba O’Reilly, Pinball Wizard, Behind Blue Eyes, Who Are You and Won’t Get Fooled Again. Think it was the first Who show that I’ve been to that they did not play My Generation. I will post some pictures when my camera lets me. Right not it is saving it can’t communicate with the computers and I’ve tried it on three different one and no go. The Canon site says I have too many and it can’t down load. I’ve been deleting some on the camera but still no luck. Guess I never should have found that rapid fire setting. I found one group were it said there were 200 pictures in one set. Was trying to catch doing the windmill guitar. I think I took over 1000 imaging doing that with film; you would have to sign your car over just to get them printed. We went down early to see the other tickets but after standing outside in the colds for 10 minutes we sold them to a scalper for les then the cost of one tickets. This allow for more drinking time and to see the warm up band. They are called Vintage Trouble and they are from Hollywood. Rock’em soul style. Like them a lot, you should check them out.
    H-Team – hope you are doing well. We were in the second section of the middle area on the floor from the front. And in the second row from the aisle the separated the sections the six and seventh seat in from your side.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fbMmrDItSg (Vintage Trouble)
    Now we turn to Saturday, was installing a second internet router upstairs to get better wireless reception. Walked past the couch and stubbed my toe#$#$$#$#$$#. Looked down and the baby toe on my right foot was at complete 45 deg right angle #$#$$#$#$#. After the pain died down and the grossness subsided it looked kind of funny sticking out at that acute angle. Called my wife and told her to get home as I broke my toe and need her to pull it back. As she headed home and the pain was not too bad I went back and finished installing the cable. By the time she got home the toe had lost half the angle. We iced it and she barley touch the side of it and it popped right back into place. Kind of ting it was just separated. I taped it to the next toe took a couple of Tylenol and had a drink. Today it’s a ruddy red colour and a bit swollen.
    Alohamom, T0_Harly, hmj61, psells and Wolfie congrats on the Blue hearts
    Rock Lobster – great shirt and Who Video.
    Thank you all for posting the Stones songs.

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

H Team, thanks for the pics. Sounds like you, Lee & KN had a great time.
    KN - sorry about your toe, but you're lucky it was just dislocated. Hurts like a bi*ch though.

Does anyone know if there's going to be a Q Xmas party @ the S.A. this year ??
    I'm ready for a night out.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

KT's - That's a drag you had to sell your Who tickets so cheap - did you try Craigslist beforehand? You must have been able to see really good from where you were. Did your wife do okay with people standing? Sorry to hear about your toe - wow that would really freak me out. Good it turned out okay.......

Congrats on all the new blues everyone!

I would really like to win this Rolling Stones trip - wonder where those seats would be - actually I wouldn't expect them to be too good - a lot of times people have won tickets they haven't exactly been that good but I'd still like to go. There will be lots and lots of songs to post and lots of people trying. I'm sure we will have a lot of people lurking whilst this contest is on!

Has anyone won really good seats to a concert from the Q? Just wondering....but geez you'd think they could get better than second last row!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good day Q folks.

Great pics of the Who show. Thanks for sharing them!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

What about the contest for tomorrow's Aerosmith contest??? Hopefully the winner would know by now but sometimes they leave it until the very last minute to tell you! They really should give you a few days notice so you can make plans - everyone enters but doesn't really expect to win......

Actually the tickets Tad won for them a few years ago were pretty good 100 and something section......

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ecat444 View Post
    KT's - That's a drag you had to sell your Who tickets so cheap - did you try Craigslist beforehand? You must have been able to see really good from where you were. Did your wife do okay with people standing? Sorry to hear about your toe - wow that would really freak me out. Good it turned out okay.......

I would really like to win this Rolling Stones trip - wonder where those seats would be - actually I wouldn't expect them to be too good - a lot of times people have won tickets they haven't exactly been that good but I'd still like to go. There will be lots and lots of songs to post and lots of people trying. I'm sure we will have a lot of people lurking whilst this contest is on!

Has anyone won really good seats to a concert from the Q? Just wondering....but geez you'd think they could get better than second last row!
    I think it depends on how many seats they're giving away... Even the seats that I won for the Beach Boys last summer were in the last row - but at least they weren't on the grass.... The Alice Cooper seats in Scotland were great.... We were in the "VIP" section....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ecat i looked at Kijiji but people were offering at half price, thats why i took the cash.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

good evening all, congrats on the blue hearts everyone, knottythots sorry to hear about the toe all i can recommend is more tequila. glad everyone enjoy the concert i wish i could have made it.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

monday night pool night, hopefully it goes fast
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

What about the contest for tomorrow's Aerosmith contest??? Hopefully the winner would know by now but sometimes they leave it until the very last minute to tell you! They really should give you a few days notice so you can make plans - everyone enters but doesn't really expect to win......

Actually the tickets Tad won for them a few years ago were pretty good 100 and something section......

The Winner was Probably Informed:

4. WINNER SELECTION

On November 26, 2012 at 12:00 p.m. ET, one (1) eligible entrant will be randomly selected as the potential winner of the Grand Prize, as described below. The potential Grand Prize winner will be contacted by a representative of one of the Contest Sponsors within one (1) day of the draw by telephone or email, as provided by the entrant in their Contest entry form. Potential Grand Prize winners found to be ineligible, decline to accept the Grand Prize or who are unable to be contacted (including failing to return phone calls or emails) within one (1) business day of the draw may be required to forfeit the Grand Prize and another eligible entrant may be selected in Contest Sponsors’ sole discretion.

5. THE GRAND PRIZE AND GRAND PRIZE VALUE

There is one (1) Grand Prize to be won. The Grand Prize consists of the following:

• Four (4) tickets to Aerosmith at the Air Canada Centre on November 27, 2012
    • Dinner for four (4) at Smith Brothers Steakhouse Tavern in Toronto, Ontario on November 27, 2012

The approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is CDN $700.00

Hereinafter, the Grand Prize is referred to as the “Prize”.

I live in a Cartoon World as I am surrounded by Characters.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I live in a Cartoon World as I am surrounded by Characters.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good night all, heading home.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Knottythots View Post

Now we turn to Saturday, was installing a second internet router upstairs to get better wireless reception. Walked past the couch and stubbed my toe#$#$$#$#$$#. Looked down and the baby toe on my right foot was at complete 45 deg right angle #$#$$#$#$#. After the pain died down and the grossness subsided it looked kind of funny sticking out at that acute angle. Called my wife and told her to get home as I broke my toe and need her to pull it back. As she headed home and the pain was not too bad I went back and finished installing the cable. By the time she got home the toe had lost half the angle. We iced it and she barley touch the side of it and it popped right back into place. Kind of ting it was just separated. I taped it to the next toe took a couple of Tylenol and had a drink. Today it’s a ruddy red colour and a bit swollen.
    so sorry about your toe. hope it's feeling better.

Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    Does anyone know if there's going to be a Q Xmas party @ the S.A. this year ??
    I'm ready for a night out.
    Q should start announcing it in December. it's usually around the 14th or15th & the Q breakfast is usually the friday before Christmas.

there was a time when Q would give away 5th row on monday all the way to 1st row on friday to a concert.
    NASCAR SEASON is complete for 2021.
    Kyle Larson wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

Thread Information