User Tag List

Page 4699 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 3699 4199 4599 4649 4689 4697 4698 4699 4700 4701 4709 4749 4799 5199 5699 ... LastLast
Results 70,471 to 70,485 of 176709
Like Tree1334446Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well, driveways clear thanks to our neighbour and a small army of lil boys lol. Got salt down as well since it's doing the freezing rain bit, don't need anyone breaking their necks *coughmumcough* oooh look a hammie!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by the H team View Post
    What walks down stairs, alone or in pairs
    and makes a slinkity sound?
    A spring, a spring, a marvelous thing!
    Everyone knows it's Slinky.
    It's Slinky, it's Slinky,
    It's fun, it's a wonderful toy.
    It's Slinky, it's Slinky, it's fun,
    It's a wonderful toy.
    It's fun for a girl or a boy.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=EZL6RGkPjws

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Monday rep time for the Smart Canucks platoon,
    Rep if you’re singing & you’re singing in tune,
    A bit of rep if you need to give your head a wee shake,
    & rep for those of you who are already fully awake,
    Some reppin’ for the ones, who have their entire week planned,
    & rep if you have visited the forum for the banned,
    Although rep cannot be traded for air miles at this point yet,
    Is it better to give your rep or is it better for you to get?
    Rep for you dear people, because you keep it real,
    & rep just cause all that reppin’ gets a tad surreal,
    Rep if you ignore rumours that are simply untrue,
    & rep to ignore the weather as we have a Monday to get through!

Name:  Convention.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  46.1 KB

I just hope that it settles nicely by early afternoon. I broke a very old filling & I have to go to the dentist today. Not that anyone welcomes a visit to the dentist with happiness & anticipation, but I get very uncomfortable & antsy when it is my turn.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by crazyredneck View Post
    Join Us at the Million Vacations Summer Beach Party!
    Our annual Million Vacations Summer Beach Party returns Friday, February 15th at Sound Academy! You could win one of five vacations for two, plus check out awesome Legends of Classic Rock Tributes to The Doors, Van Halen and the Eagles! Enter now!

Yeah, I knew they'd be doing it again this year! It's great when you see some good bands and get a chance to win a trip as well!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Monday is Bubble Wrap Appreciation Day
    First posted: Sunday, January 27, 2013 01:25 PM EST | Updated: Sunday, January 27, 2013 01:35 PM EST
    Monday, January 28 Marks the 13th Annual Bubble Wrap Appreciation Day.

Start the poppin'!
    Monday is Bubble Wrap Appreciation Day, so go ahead and enjoy the simple pleasure of popping the stuff that has protected millions of products over the last 53 years.
    Bubble Wrap Appreciation Day was the brainchild of the Spirit 95 FM in Bloomington, Ind. The first one was held in 2001, and included a Bubble Wrap popping relay, a sculpture contest, and a fashion design contest.
    According to cnbc.com Bubble Wrap was invented in 1957 by two engineers in Hawthorne, N.J. — Marc Chavannes and Al Fielding.
    They were trying to make a plastic wallpaper with a paper backing. That idea never took off, but they realized their invention could be used as packing material since at that time there wasn’t a suitable material for packing heavy items.
    Cnbc says Chavannes and Fielding raised $9,000 and in 1960 incorporated the Sealed Air Corp.
    Today, that company has annual revenues of more than $7 billion and makes everything from food packaging to protective packaging, shrink-wrap packaging, and medical-product packaging.

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

g.m. all - Tad, congrats on ur new blue.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Dulcea View Post
    Well, driveways clear thanks to our neighbour and a small army of lil boys lol. Got salt down as well since it's doing the freezing rain bit, don't need anyone breaking their necks *coughmumcough* oooh look a hammie!
    they're trying to make up for all the tennis balls that end up in our yard. LOL
    NASCAR SEASON is complete for 2021.
    Kyle Larson wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

Believe In Who You Are Spartacus's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Stiel View Post
    Yes, it will be bad, I already made it across the city, but the guy in the red pick up 4x4 whom cut me off 3 times is now enjoying the guard rail view, (i didn't do it, self inflicted!)
    I'm glad you are okay Karl. Looks good on the guy in the pickup.
    Another day in the Colliseum with the Gladiators YAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just spent 2 hours shoveling 6 walks and 5 driveways. Back inside, sat down to give out a few repz and realized I was soaking wet and freezing. Jumped in the shower got all nice and warm then... You got it...Snowplow comes down the street and plows in all 5 drives. Bundled up again and cleared the driveways. Is it too early for a beer...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockit View Post
    Just spent 2 hours shoveling 6 walks and 5 driveways. Back inside, sat down to give out a few repz and realized I was soaking wet and freezing. Jumped in the shower got all nice and warm then... You got it...Snowplow comes down the street and plows in all 5 drives. Bundled up again and cleared the driveways. Is it too early for a beer...
    never, it noon somewhere in the world
    don't you just hate when the plow does that. it knows when you have just finished everytime.
    NASCAR SEASON is complete for 2021.
    Kyle Larson wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by attitash View Post

KITZBÜHEL, Austria — Reigning world downhill champion Erik Guay conquered the legendary Hahnenkamm downhill Saturday when he claimed his 19th World Cup podium and the first of his career at the so-called Super Bowl of ski racing with a second-place finish in Kitzbühel, Austria.The 31-year-old from Mont-Tremblant, Que., produced a superb run on the most difficult track on the World Cup circuit to move to within one podium of Crazy Canuck legend Steve Podborski’s Canadian record of 20 top-three finishes. In doing so, Guay also gave the Canadian Cowboys — the modern generation of Canadian alpine ski racers — a podium at the only downhill on World Cup tour where they had not previously been on the top steps, ironically at a race that is synonymous with the Crazy Canucks. Ken Read made history in 1980 by becoming the first non-European to win the Kitzbühel downhill and it’s 30 years since Todd Brooker became the last Canadian man to win it.
    I tried sking when I was young but I sucked at it. But in the early 80's I held up Hanenkamm trophy. Steve's dad worked at same company, and it got broken on the trip from Europe so he brought it to work to fit it as he was an engineer at the fiberglass company.

Believe In Who You Are Spartacus's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

GOOD LATE MORNING (ALMOST NOON ACTUALLY IN TWO MINUTES) MY Q FRIENDS. HAVING ANOTHER CRAPPY DAY I'M GETTING DEPRESSED AGAIN. I HATE THIS WEATHER. I'M GLAD I HAVE UNDERGROUND PARKING, THOUGH. SO I DON'T HAVE TO CLEAR SNOW OFF MY CAR OR DO ALL THE SNOW SHOVELLING OF DRIVEWAYS. MY BACK WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO DO IT ANYWAY.

CONGRATS!!!! TAD ON YOUR NEW BLUE.
    Last edited by Spartacus; Mon, Jan 28th, 2013 at 12:27 PM.
    Another day in the Colliseum with the Gladiators YAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by the H team View Post
    they're trying to make up for all the tennis balls that end up in our yard. LOL
    Lol maybe; Grandma was their ring leader not mom.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good afternoon. We did not get hit too badly with snow the last week or so. Did not take me any long to get to work today, but I only work 10 minutes or less from home. For the boat I ripped out in one weekend that took months to build in the first place. I guess next is to protect everything and start building forming frames out of cardboard. Again the before picture and the after pictures. Really need to learn to sleep in, I have tried for years and can’t master it. Six hours and awake I set the alarm each night and turn it off a least a ˝ hour before it goes off. Lee I gave my waterbed up about 1-1/2 years ago hoping that would help after 25 years of being rocked to sleep, but it didn’t help. Maybe I don’t want to sleep in and it’s just jealousy as the wife has no problem getting an extra 3 to 4 hours.
    Wolfie and 22 hicks I hope you feeling better.
    Lee – 600 liters could get a little pricy but you had some runabouts I think so you could keep the big one moored.
    McSkier – thanks for the pictures of Scotland, just love it there. Should be going this summer to visits my wife parents.
    CRN – you try to get it the best you can but you never get the way you wanted to. Congrats on the double win. Nothing like a profitable day having a couple of pints.
    Kawan – hope you son had a good birthday. Can cute shadow video.
    Ecat – thanks for posting the Paul James pics
    Thanks all for the jokes and humor, Wolfie I really laughed at the childbirth joke.
    And to all with new Hearts, Jester with Gold, and Rockit, McSkier, Spartacus and Tad with Blue.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    22hicks, tad01, rockit and 9 others like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

?is this a sloth we know?
    22hicks, tad01, rockit and 9 others like this.

Thread Information