User Tag List

Page 5060 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 4060 4560 4960 5010 5050 5058 5059 5060 5061 5062 5070 5110 5160 5560 6060 ... LastLast
Results 75,886 to 75,900 of 176703
Like Tree1334442Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

Keep your head down waynethegolfer's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Keep your head down waynethegolfer's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

[QUOTE=the H team;5320494]
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfDio View Post
    Will Go with Your New Blue, Dear Loocie.

QUOTE]
    Big Congrats on you NEW BLUE HEART, LOOCIE!
    Congrats on the new blue!!! Can't think of a more deserving recipient!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ecat444 View Post
    Thanks for keeping up the ESC but I haven't been able to listen in at all, just too busy with other stuff this last week. I'd like to try but just can't get into it. Got a bit to do before leaving for Holguin on Thursday but looking forward to heading down there as always!!!!
    yes, those butterflies look like a sight to be seen 22! I was there once but didn't see those!!!, wish I had!

Picked out a couple of summer dresses for the restaurants other than the buffets, that's about all I've done!!! Tomorrow better be more productive as Wednesday I'll be at the H.S.

Anyways right now I'm making some popcorn and watching the movie The Grey, anyone seen in? Later everyone!

Have an amazing time ecat!!! I hope you have your passports packed!!!

(sorry.... just reminiscing)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by heartgirl99 View Post
    oh very young, cat stevens

yahooo!!!

congratulations, bill!

Quote Originally Posted by Wallie View Post
    LOL , here we go again with the obscure songs that Q never plays
    pita game.
    don't know who they're talking about when they say it's 'everyone's favourite'.
    [QUOTE=kawam;5322639]
    oh very young, cat stevens

Did anyone on this site even consider this song?
    I LOVE listening to Cat Stevens and often play his Cd's while in the hot tub relaxing... I knew the clip was familiar, but I would have never guessed it, nor for Q to pick this for their ESC tune - unless they expected this to be their 10K song... way to go Bill!!!

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Time for the 'Good Old Hockey Game'

Go Leafs go
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    Lee, these gentlemen said it well.
    Thank you for sharing some of your memories with us.
    Today, we will all be thinking of you.

Remember, that rain out there is just the angels crying.
    Quote Originally Posted by the H team View Post
    Rainy Monday morning Q sters,
    it's still mild out which is ok.

Lee, thanx so much for sharing your memories & pics of you & your Dad.

yes, Attitash, there are some of us that would prefer getting tools & enjoy fixing or building things. can't wait to get my hands on a "power tool"
    Quote Originally Posted by SillyLoocie View Post
    Just laughed myself silly watching this.

Thank you Loocie for posting this.... I don't know if it was the bottle of fermented grapes that I had for dinner tonight, but I really enjoyed this giggle....

Today was such a tough day... I didn't think that I had so many tear in my eyes to shed.... My dad was a very religious Ukrainian Catholic man, so the full mass today was very appropriate. The church was packed. I had no idea that my father had impacted and touched so many lives of people that wanted to pay their respects and share their condolences.

Thank you all for your support and condolences You guys are the best!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The latest from my talented grandson. Loving his feel for music and the unexpected mirth break in the middle of the song. His personality shines through.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video....51300953807111

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Holguín is one of the richest sceneries in Cuban nature. High mountains and fertile plains alternate with fine sandy beaches in the landscape of this province. It was in this area where Christopher Columbus landed in Cuba in 1492. (Bariay) Beaches in Holguin are among the most pictures in the Caribbean. They are surrounded by vegetation, whose intense green colour creates a contrast with the white golden tone of the sand and the blue colour of the sea.
    There is a wide variety of entertaining offers in Holguín. The capital city and Gibara are worth visiting, as well as Banes, Bahía de Naranjo, Cayo Saetía and Pinares de Mayarí.
    Holguín is located in the easternmost part of Cuba, between Las Tunas and Guantanamo provinces to the north and Granma and Santiago de Cuba provinces to the south.

Thanks Lee - yes, I do have my passports handy and I'm making sure I keep them that way!!!! Geez, that was a real drag a couple years ago when I couldn't find them....on and on I looked and looked and looked and looked........only to find them in between some papers in an end table, wow - somebody put them there but it sure wasn't me!!!! Still packing and looking forward to the trip - only wish to hell it was longer!!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by The Jester View Post
    The latest from my talented grandson. Loving his feel for music and the unexpected mirth break in the middle of the song. His personality shines through.

This content is currently unavailable!!! Darn, wanted to see it!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Holguín is one of the richest sceneries in Cuban nature. High mountains and fertile plains alternate with fine sandy beaches in the landscape of this province. It was in this area where Christopher Columbus landed in Cuba in 1492. (Bariay) Beaches in Holguin are among the most pictures in the Caribbean. They are surrounded by vegetation, whose intense green colour creates a contrast with the white golden tone of the sand and the blue colour of the sea.
    There is a wide variety of entertaining offers in Holguín. The capital city and Gibara are worth visiting, as well as Banes, Bahía de Naranjo, Cayo Saetía and Pinares de Mayarí.
    Holguín is located in the easternmost part of Cuba, between Las Tunas and Guantanamo provinces to the north and Granma and Santiago de Cuba provinces to the south.

Thanks Lee - yes, I do have my passports handy and I'm making sure I keep them that way!!!! Geez, that was a real drag a couple years ago when I couldn't find them....on and on I looked and looked and looked and looked........only to find them in between some papers in an end table, wow - somebody put them there but it sure wasn't me!!!! Still packing and looking forward to the trip - only wish to hell it was longer!!!!
    You can do it... just throw a few bikini's and sun dresses in a suit case and you're good!!

Have an amazing time!!! our ten days at home is coming up... what resort are you at?? Maybe hubby and I can join you (we've never been to Cuba yet!!! )
    Last edited by Lee03; Tue, Mar 12th, 2013 at 09:23 PM. Reason: formented wine typo

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by The Jester View Post

What did he do??

(the link didn't work)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lee03 View Post
    You can do it... just throw a few bikini's and sun dresses in a suit case and you're good!!

Have an amazing time!!! our ten days at home is coming up... what resort are you at?? Maybe hubby and I can join you (we've never been to Cuba yet!!! )

why do you need bikini's?
    lifes to short to listen to bad music

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Come on Down!!! Well be at the Playa Costa Verde!!! Why not take another trip Lee - it's all good as I'm sure you know!!!! Jamaica must have been great as was Bardados, been to both but not in a while!!! I'm keeping the passports and camera real Handy!!!

Thread Information