User Tag List

Page 5802 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 4802 5302 5702 5752 5792 5800 5801 5802 5803 5804 5812 5852 5902 6302 6802 ... LastLast
Results 87,016 to 87,030 of 176705
Like Tree1334446Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    When I was 16 my girlfriend and I were sitting at the bus stop in Ottawa waiting for the bus it was summer so we had shorts on and this cab driver drives by staring at us not paying attention to anything else. We smiled and waved to the guy. Then a second cabbie drove by seconds later from the same company, to boot and he was gawking at us again we smiled and waved. The light turned red but they were looking at us not the light and the first guy stopped but second guy rammed into the first cab pretty hard. Me and my friend were howling with laughter at the pervs. Then the cops came and questioned us about the accident. If we had seen what happened. we said we were just waiting for the bus and it just happened weren't really paying attention. They both lost a few days work without pay. We howled again when the cops left. Don't know what they told the cops what happened. They got what they deserved Pervs.
    Aw man, does gawking at and admiring a pretty girl equate to perversion? I have to go to the cops and give myself up after all these years, because I'm apparently jester perv :-(

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

sharing a cell with the jester if it is ok with himself haha
    if you have some spare time

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Good morning, everyone.

Got home late Monday night after dropping my folks off at the airport and then having dinner with a friend. Things got a bit busy yesterday with the annual fire alarm testing (critters were not happy). Just when things were getting settled down, I got a phone call from my aunt saying that my folks were missing. According to the idiots at the airline in Budapest, my parents never got on the flight in Toronto. I spent an hour trying to get through to someone to check, only to be told that they had arrived in Budapest. Needless to spent 2 hours in a semi-panic filled limbo, not knowing what was going on. Turns out that they missed their connection and were stuck in the Warsaw airport (never ever ever will I fly or let anyone else fly Lot the Polish airline, given their inability to check passenger manifests!).

Good thing that I'm eastern European, or I would be in bad shape from the rum I consumed yesterday to calm my nerves.

Off to play with the critters and burn off the last of my nervous energy, before I go hang out with the thespians tonight.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

[QUOTE=bluewaterwitch;5607197]Didn't Pat Boone do something like this,once upon a time?
    ...It might have been just a few still pictures, though...

Quote Originally Posted by madchives View Post
    good morning

the real news has been driving me into bp warning area so pretending it isn't.
    that miley thingy holy etc. way too much press on it i sort of agree
    with some of what i have seen. madonna has done about the same shock value
    performance, but i think she has talent. and people seem to be upset because
    people still think of miley as a disney kiddo, check out 'dick in the box'
    justin timberlake. includes instructions
    oh don't quote me and think i should do homework too, silly one

Believe In Who You Are Spartacus's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by The Jester View Post
    Aw man, does gawking at and admiring a pretty girl equate to perversion? I have to go to the cops and give myself up after all these years, because I'm apparently jester perv :-(
    Ya but we were 14 and 16
    Another day in the Colliseum with the Gladiators YAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was rather taken with pix of ice flowers.................................... Nature is amazing https://www.google.ca/search?q=incre...Q&ved=0CEAQsAQ

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

the 14 and 16 age thingy reminds me of what john mellcamp said.
    about being in an band years ago. have to look that up

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning. Thekind words that have been expressed about my dad have been overwhelming. Thank youso much we have a great group of people.
    Went down to the Kim Mitchell and Sammy Hagar concert last. Itdid not start out great as the DVP was jammed, then it started to pour. Going southjust at the curve before the Bloor exit a bike blew by me weaving though thetraffic , then slid a bit and went in to a speed wobble right in front of thecar in front of me. I hit the brakes but the guy in front didn’t even touchhis. The guy on the bike got the wobble to stop and kept it up, but I hadvisions of running over him. But I can’t preach as I was once that kind of idiot. When we got down on the Lake Shore it wasflooded up to around 15” deep in parts. Then spend 15 minutes trying to get theparking meter to accept my MasterCard. But no luck so I stuck and old grocerybill about the same size on the dash and got no ticket. We were late for Kimbut heard most of the parts we missed coming in. They were too short and sounded a little offin parts, but still enjoyed it.
    Hteam it was so nice to meet you between sets. It’s alwaysnice to put a face to a name. Hope you enjoyed it too and got home dry, as wegot soaked leaving even with an umbrella.
    Sammy set was allenergy and even ramped up more when Mike came on half way through the set. They mainly played in chronological order andended with the new album that is not out yet but sounded good. Unlike Black Sabbeth I didremember the camera this time and will see if I have any good shots.
    Kawam – congrats on your wife CNE package win
    Shirnette - welcome

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

this is the sort of story that of course bothers me

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

later on then kiddos
    have fun

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This might not last long, even if it seemed very small...
    Name:  patboonedick.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  83.9 KB
    Andit, 22hicks, rockit and 8 others like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yes, he could have used a smaller box...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by bluewaterwitch View Post
    Yes, he could have used a smaller box...
    LOL - great research BWW. (Frank and beans in the lunchbox?)
    Andit, 22hicks, rockit and 5 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by madchives View Post
    sharing a cell with the jester if it is ok with himself haha
    Sure MC - dibs on the top bunk though. Eventually someone will sneak in a file inside a smartcanuck cake and we'll change our initials to S.K.P.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

We've all had trouble with our animals, but I don't think anyone can top this one:

Calling in sick to work makes me uncomfortable. No matter how legitimate my excuse, I always get the feeling that my boss thinks I'm lying.

On one recent occasion, I had a valid reason but lied anyway, because the truth was just too darned humiliating. I simply mentioned that I had sustained a head injury, and I hoped I would feel up to coming in the next day. By then, I reasoned, I could think up a doozy to explain the bandage on the top of my head. The accident occurred mainly because I had given in to my wife's wishes to adopt a cute little kitty.
    Initially, the new acquisition was no problem.

Then one morning, I was taking my shower after breakfast when I heard my wife, Deb, call out to me from the kitchen.

'Honey! The garbage disposal is dead again. Please come reset it.'

'You know where the button is,' I protested through the shower pitter-patter and steam. 'Reset it yourself!'

'But I'm scared!' she persisted. 'What if it starts going and sucks me in?'

There was a meaningful pause and then, 'C'mon, it'll only take you a second.'

So out I came, dripping wet and butt naked, hoping that my silent outraged nudity would make a statement about how I perceived her behaviour as extremely cowardly.

Sighing loudly, I squatted down and stuck my head under the sink to find the button. It is the last action I remember performing.

It struck without warning, and without any respect to my circumstances. No, it wasn't the hexed disposal, drawing me into its gnashing metal teeth. It was our new kitty, who discovered the fascinating dangling objects she spied hanging between my legs. She had been poised around the corner and stalked me as I reached under the sink. And, at the precise moment when I was most vulnerable, she leapt at the toys I unwittingly offered and snagged them with her needle-like claws. I lost all rational thought to control orderly bodily movements, blindly rising at a violent rate of speed, with the full weight of a kitten hanging from my masculine region.

Wild animals are sometimes faced with a 'fight or flight' syndrome. Men, in this predicament, choose only the 'flight' option. I know this from experience. I was fleeing straight up into the air when the sink and cabinet bluntly and forcefully impeded my ascent.
    The impact knocked me out cold.

When I awoke, my wife and the paramedics stood over me.

Now there are not many things in this life worse than finding oneself lying on the kitchen floor butt naked in front of a group of 'been-there, done-that' paramedics.
    Even worse, having been fully briefed by my wife, the paramedics were all snorting loudly as they tried to conduct their work, all the while trying to suppress their hysterical laughter......and not succeeding.

Somehow I lived through it all. A few days later I finally made it back in to the office, where colleagues tried to coax an explanation out of me about my head injury. I kept silent, claiming it was too painful to talk about, which it was.

'What's the matter?' They all asked, 'Cat got your tongue?'

If they only new!
    Why is it that only the women laugh at this?
    Last edited by WolfDio; Thu, Aug 29th, 2013 at 06:29 PM.

I live in a Cartoon World as I am surrounded by Characters.

Thread Information