User Tag List

Page 6835 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 5835 6335 6735 6785 6825 6833 6834 6835 6836 6837 6845 6885 6935 7335 7835 ... LastLast
Results 102,511 to 102,525 of 176708
Like Tree1334446Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Name:  tumblr_n1mpniuiph1t47lp0o1_400.jpg
Views: 254
Size:  25.4 KB
    ROMEO, 22hicks, rockit and 7 others like this.

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Name:  tumblr_mzdjj7aNTN1tonio6o1_400.jpg
Views: 216
Size:  14.4 KB

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Name:  tumblr_mzqx0pW83d1tonio6o1_1280.jpg
Views: 194
Size:  39.7 KB

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Name:  tumblr_mvdvd8F9BU1qbo69mo1_400.jpg
Views: 213
Size:  74.6 KB

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Name:  pQqJEUgbkksq4qeeER4TFXrBo1_400.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  14.3 KB
    ROMEO, 22hicks, rockit and 6 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Morning Q-sters

Got the next few days off (And maybe even Friday)

Guess I can keep up with the snow (Enough already!!!)

Be safe and enjoy the day

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by WolfDio View Post
    New ESC is a Celebrity Sound Bite: "It's a Biography"
    Edward says, "Dustin Hoffman", which is Incorrect.

thanks, wolfie!

Believe In Who You Are Spartacus's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    Wow, a BLUE heart, that was quick !!
    Thank you, and every1 for your reps. You're great !!!!

Attachment 221776
    Congrats!!! Hicks on your new BLUE!!!
    Another day in the Colliseum with the Gladiators YAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning my Q friends. Happy Hump DayName:  417221_274380409337058_1807707166_n.jpg
Views: 230
Size:  28.5 KB Nice butt guy Name:  coors light girls.jpg
Views: 195
Size:  10.0 KB Nice paint job girls, my favorite beer for now. WOW!!! a new blue heart!!! Thanks all my Q friends!!!
    Last edited by Spartacus; Wed, Mar 12th, 2014 at 10:20 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  hump day2.jpg
Views: 174
Size:  10.5 KBName:  hump.gif
Views: 190
Size:  11.9 KB

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

1040 esc ===> craig ferguson
    ===== winner!!! =====
    Last edited by heartgirl99; Wed, Mar 12th, 2014 at 10:52 AM.

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

It seems to me that spring has not been officially sprung,
    I do not like the way the weather pendulum has swung,

What the heck is up with this latest dumping of snow?
    Winter has more than reached its merciless plateau,
    Maybe this is due to reasons that are purely metaphysical,
    & if weather was a song, it sure would not be lyrical,
    All I ask is for an entry into springtime’s curve,
    You must be kidding us winter; you’ve sure got your nerve,
    We still have to live through NHL playoffs & I think a spring election,
    I’ll cheer for the Leafs, but I hear politicians can spread infection,
    Dream of BBQ-ing & men folk in backyards multitasking,
    Think of sidewalk cafes & patio basking,
    The boys of summer & baseball will soon be back in Town too,
    So long winter 2014, we’re not gonna miss you!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good afternoon. It seems I play the same tune every time I’m on with some problem or another and here I am once again. It was one week ago today at work and I was not feeling great, I was trying to load a truck and was having a hard time focusing and started to see double. It’s so hard to put the forks in a skid when you see two of everything. I get back to my desk and start to think what if it’s something like a stroke. I must have looked in the mirror and said chicken soup forty times with my tongue out. Looked it up on the internet and tried every test, nope I’m good, but not getting better. I got my wife and son to come and get me. From there we went to the walk in clinic. I talk to the doctor and he hands me a sheet and tells me to go to direct to the hospital you may be having a stroke. Now panic is starting to set in, but we go straight to North York General at 6:00pm. They took good care of me, and must have seen six doctors that night. Got to the point if one more doctor asks me to squeeze their fingers I was to break them off. About 1:30 am about ½ hour after they did a CT Scan the neurologist came in, he said I know people are telling you it’s a stroke but they are wrong. Seems I have MS and it was a mild case, but at that point I don’t know if that’s better or worse, and I guess I still don’t. In the morning they did and MRI (I hate those) and it showed I have had four spots on the brain. One I knew about as about 15 years ago I woke up and my hand and face were numb. I had an MRI but all they said is that it was not a stroke as it was on the wrong side. And I guess I have had two other small one since. I started out upset at my health which now was double vision, the left side of face has drooped a bit and I have to lift my upper lip when I eat so I don’t bite my lip, my left ear is very loud to me when I talk and I can’t whistle. Then I got upset and depressed about all the work I could not do around the house and the burden on my family. Friday I had a follow up with my neurologist, they want to get me on injections, kind of like an eppy pen. First thing we find out that our insurance does not cover it but my wife’s covers 80% of the $1000 per month. I could see perfectly clear with each eye but not together so would switch my pirate patch from one eye to the other. Monday they set up tests at St Mike’s. I sitting there doing these tests looking at these flashing squares and clicking in my ears. And after each test they would print the result. I think it was the third one I looked down and read what it said. I turned to my wife and said test 3, appearance, result and a long number. She looked and what hell you are talking about, told her I could ready the sheet in front of me with both eyes. The tester said well, I have ebbed and have past the peak and things should return slowly. That night I was able to watch TV, in the morning it was a little blurry and got better the longer I was up. And today I drove to work. Reading and writing are hard and I had to do this over a few hours so it may be jumpy.
    I hope everyone else is doing ok, I would have a hard time going back and looking at all the past week as the eyes could not take it at the moments. I got tickets for the summer bash and hope to go for a least a bit but will have to see on Friday. Have a great day and be careful out there.

Computer Techy at large! TO_Harley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by The Jester View Post
    I was watching soccer today and they kept referencing a player named Campbell; this took me to memories of a singer from my youth - Junior Campbell who was once lead singer of Marmalade. I dug out this great solo effort which I haven't heard in forever. Hope you enjoy......http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=nPecH03RzL4 "Hallelujah Freedom" !
    I love Marmalade, Reflections Of My Life is of of my favorites. Thanks!

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Knottythots View Post
    Good afternoon. It seems I play the same tune every time I’m on with some problem or another and here I am once again. It was one week ago today at work and I was not feeling great, I was trying to load a truck and was having a hard time focusing and started to see double. It’s so hard to put the forks in a skid when you see two of everything. I get back to my desk and start to think what if it’s something like a stroke. I must have looked in the mirror and said chicken soup forty times with my tongue out. Looked it up on the internet and tried every test, nope I’m good, but not getting better. I got my wife and son to come and get me. From there we went to the walk in clinic. I talk to the doctor and he hands me a sheet and tells me to go to direct to the hospital you may be having a stroke. Now panic is starting to set in, but we go straight to North York General at 6:00pm. They took good care of me, and must have seen six doctors that night. Got to the point if one more doctor asks me to squeeze their fingers I was to break them off. About 1:30 am about ½ hour after they did a CT Scan the neurologist came in, he said I know people are telling you it’s a stroke but they are wrong. Seems I have MS and it was a mild case, but at that point I don’t know if that’s better or worse, and I guess I still don’t. In the morning they did and MRI (I hate those) and it showed I have had four spots on the brain. One I knew about as about 15 years ago I woke up and my hand and face were numb. I had an MRI but all they said is that it was not a stroke as it was on the wrong side. And I guess I have had two other small one since. I started out upset at my health which now was double vision, the left side of face has drooped a bit and I have to lift my upper lip when I eat so I don’t bite my lip, my left ear is very loud to me when I talk and I can’t whistle. Then I got upset and depressed about all the work I could not do around the house and the burden on my family. Friday I had a follow up with my neurologist, they want to get me on injections, kind of like an eppy pen. First thing we find out that our insurance does not cover it but my wife’s covers 80% of the $1000 per month. I could see perfectly clear with each eye but not together so would switch my pirate patch from one eye to the other. Monday they set up tests at St Mike’s. I sitting there doing these tests looking at these flashing squares and clicking in my ears. And after each test they would print the result. I think it was the third one I looked down and read what it said. I turned to my wife and said test 3, appearance, result and a long number. She looked and what hell you are talking about, told her I could ready the sheet in front of me with both eyes. The tester said well, I have ebbed and have past the peak and things should return slowly. That night I was able to watch TV, in the morning it was a little blurry and got better the longer I was up. And today I drove to work. Reading and writing are hard and I had to do this over a few hours so it may be jumpy.
    I hope everyone else is doing ok, I would have a hard time going back and looking at all the past week as the eyes could not take it at the moments. I got tickets for the summer bash and hope to go for a least a bit but will have to see on Friday. Have a great day and be careful out there.
    Knottythots, I am very sorry that you have to endure this. It must be so exasperating for you. When you have to live with uncertainty it can be really hard to concentrate & keep your mind in the moment.

St Mike's is well known for Neurology, so you are in very capable hands there. MS is unpredicatable & I know you can have flare ups that show up out of nowhere.

I hope you feel more like yourself really soon. I'll be keeping you in my "thots".

xx

Thread Information