User Tag List

Page 8507 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 7507 8007 8407 8457 8497 8505 8506 8507 8508 8509 8517 8557 8607 9007 9507 ... LastLast
Results 127,591 to 127,605 of 176708
Like Tree1334446Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just cried tears of joy for the over 600 animals adopted over the weekend - here's one of the happy tails!!!

Chase's Happy Tail!
    Chase was adopted on Friday afternoon at the Mega Pet Adoption Event. He has been with the shelter since January 2015.
    Chase has both medical and behavioral issues that have made it particularly hard to find him a new forever home. He has exocrine pancreatic insufficiency, which means he has trouble digesting his food and processing the nutrients from it.
    His ongoing medical care could cost his new owners thousands of dollars annually, but they fell in love at first sight and were willing to go the extra mile for this handsome young lad.
    We are so glad Chase found his forever match this past weekend!

Thank you whoever you are who was willing to give this doggie a chance, with all of the expense you were told you will encounter, Thank you, ,thank you.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  9341_10151491131606647_1867434550_n.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  58.1 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Lee I think you are ready for BumbleFoot!

Pretentious crap on the video, great guitar.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Blackhawks lose 3 - 2; Jays win 11 - 3.

With that, it's time to call it a night. Sweet dreams all.

Name:  61653-large-116899.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  52.4 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mechman47 View Post
    Lee I think you are ready for BumbleFoot!

Pretentious crap on the video, great guitar.
    very cool Mechman... are they "new"???

One band that I really enjoyed was Zon... do you remember them? They opened for Foreigner at Exhibition Stadium back in the day... too bad they didn't make it anywhere...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4zozehRK_Q

they remind me a little of Saga since they are Prog Rock....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lee03 View Post
    very cool Mechman... are they "new"???

One band that I really enjoyed was Zon... do you remember them? They opened for Foreigner at Exhibition Stadium back in the day... too bad they didn't make it anywhere...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4zozehRK_Q

they remind me a little of Saga since they are Prog Rock....
    Yeah someone else who saw Zon
    They opened for Rough Trade and Tubes at MLG - late 70s

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Too Much Golf Ed and Nancy met while on a singles cruise and Ed fell head over heels for her. When they discovered they lived in the same city only a few miles apart Ed was ecstatic. He immediately started asking her out when they got home. Within a couple of weeks, Ed had taken Nancy to dance clubs, restaurants, concerts, movies, and museums. Ed became convinced that Nancy was indeed his soul mate and true love. Every date seemed better than the last. On the one-month anniversary of their first dinner on the cruise ship, Ed took Nancy to a fine restaurant. While having cocktails and waiting for their salad, Ed said,"I guess you can tell I'm very much in love with you. I'd like a little serious talk before our relationship continues to the next stage. So, before I get a box out of my jacket and ask you a life changing question, it's only fair to warn you, I'm a total golf nut. I play golf, I read about golf, I watch golf on TV. In short, I eat, sleep, and breathe golf. If that's going to be a problem for us, you'd better say so now!" Nancy took a deep breath and responded, "Ed, that certainly won't be a problem. I love you as you are and I love golf too; but, since we're being totally honest with each other, you need to know that for the last five years I've been a hooker." Ed said, "I bet it's because you're not keeping your wrists straight when you hit the ball."

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

GOD LIVES UNDER > > THE BED > > > > I envy Kevin. > > My brother, Kevin, > > thinks God > > lives under his bed. > > > > > > At > > least, > > that's what I heard him say one night. > > > > > > He > > was praying > > out loud in his dark bedroom, and I stopped to listen, > > > > > > 'Are you there, > > God?', he said. > > > > > > 'Where are you? > > > > > > Oh, > > > > > > I see. > > Under the bed...' > > > > > > I > > giggled > > softly and tiptoed off to my own room Kevin's > > unique perspectives are > > often a source of amusement. But that night something > > else lingered long > > after the humor. I realized for the first time the > > very different world > > Kevin lives in. > > > > > > He > > was born 30 > > years ago, mentally disabled as a result of > > difficulties during labor. > > Apart from his size (he's 6-foot-2), there are few > > ways in which he is an > > adult. > > > > > > > > > > He > > reasons and > > communicates with the capabilities of a 7-year-old, > > and he always > > will. He will probably always believe that God > > lives under his bed, > > that Santa Claus is the one who fills the space under > > our tree every > > Christmas and that airplanes stay up in the sky > > because angels carry them. > > > > > > I > > remember > > wondering if Kevin realizes he is different. Is he > > ever dissatisfied with > > his monotonous life? > > > > > > Up > > before dawn > > each day, off to work at a workshop for the disabled, > > home to walk our > > cocker spaniel, return to eat his favorite > > macaroni-and-cheese for > > dinner, and later to bed. > > > > > > The only > > variation in the entire scheme is laundry, when he > > hovers excitedly over > > the washing machine like a mother with her newborn > > child. > > > > He > > does not > > seem dissatisfied. He lopes out to the bus every > > morning at 7:05, eager > > for a day of simple work. > > > > > > He > > wrings his > > hands excitedly while the water boils on the stove > > before dinner, and he > > stays up late twice a week to gather our dirty laundry > > for his next day's > > laundry chores. > > > > > > And Saturdays > > Oh, the bliss of Saturdays! > > > > > > That's the day > > my Dad takes Kevin to the airport to have a soft > > drink, watch the planes > > land, and speculate loudly on the destination of each > > passenger > > inside. 'That one's goin' to Chi-car-go! > > 'Kevin shouts as he claps his > > hands. > > > > His > > anticipation is so great he can hardly sleep on Friday > > nights. > > > > > > And so goes his > > world of daily rituals > > > > > > and weekend > > field trips. He doesn't know what it means to be > > discontent.. > > > > > > His life is > > simple. > > > > He > > will never > > know the entanglements of wealth or power, and he does > > not care what brand > > of clothing he wears or what kind of food he eats. > > > > > > His needs have > > always been met. He never worries that one day they > > may not be > > > > > > His hands are > > diligent. Kevin is never happier than when he is > > working. When > > he unloads the dishwasher or vacuums the carpet, his > > heart is completely > > in it. > > > > He > > does not > > shrink from a job when it is begun and he does not > > leave a job until it is > > finished. When his tasks are done, Kevin knows how to > > relax. He is not > > obsessed with his work or the work of others. > > His heart is pure. > > > > > > He > > still > > believes everyone tells the truth, promises must be > > kept and when you are > > wrong, you apologize instead of argue. > > > > > > Free from pride > > and unconcerned with appearances, Kevin is not afraid > > to cry when he is > > hurt, angry or sorry. He is always transparent, always > > sincere. And he > > trusts God. > > > > Not confined by > > intellectual reasoning, when he comes to God, he comes > > as a > > child. > > > > Kevin seems to > > know God - to really be friends with Him in a way that > > is difficult for an > > 'educated' person to grasp. God is his closest > > companion. > > > > In > > my moments > > of doubt and frustrations, I envy the security Kevin > > has in his simple > > faith. > > > > It > > is then that > > I am most willing to admit that he has some divine > > knowledge that rises > > above my mortal questions. > > > > > > It > > is then I > > realize that perhaps he is not the one with the > > handicap. I am. > > > > > > My > > obligations, > > my fear, my pride, > > > > > > my > > > > circumstances - they all become disabilities when I do > > not trust them to > > God's care. > > > > > > Who knows if > > Kevin comprehends things I can never learn? After all, > > he has spent his > > whole life in that kind of innocence, praying after > > dark and soaking up > > the goodness and love of God. > > > > > > And one day, > > when the mysteries of heaven are opened, and we are > > all amazed at how > > close God really is to our hearts, > > > > > > I'll realize > > that God heard the simple prayers of a boy who > > believed that > > > > God lived under > > his bed. > > > > Kevin won't be > > surprised at all! > > > > > > When you > > receive this, say a prayer. > > > > > > That's all you > > have to do. > > > > There is > > nothing attached. > > > > > > This is > > powerful. > > Prayer is one of the best > > free gifts we receive. > > > > > > There is no > > cost, but a lot of rewards. > > > > > > FRIENDS ARE > > ANGELS WHO LIFT US TO OUR FEET WHEN OUR WINGS HAVE > > TROUBLE REMEMBERING HOW > > TO FLY

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Name:  good-morning-thursday-coffee-3.jpg
Views: 384
Size:  28.9 KB

good morning, qts!
    ROMEO, 22hicks, rockit and 7 others like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

you'll probably need the umbrella again today

Name:  Umbrella.gif
Views: 220
Size:  633.8 KB
    ROMEO, 22hicks, rockit and 10 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Morning Q-sters

Looks like it's gonna be another wet morning...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good Morning all

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Good Morning Q'sters

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi h w r u....
    ROMEO, 22hicks, WolfDio and 7 others like this.

Thread Information