User Tag List

Page 8747 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 7747 8247 8647 8697 8737 8745 8746 8747 8748 8749 8757 8797 8847 9247 9747 ... LastLast
Results 131,191 to 131,205 of 176708
Like Tree1334446Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Andit View Post
    Hi all.

Can't talk for long. Had fun on the weekend. Woke up Mon morning early & felt fine. By lunchtime, I was sick as a dog & by 5pm I was passed out on the floor (I went out as I was on the phone with my Mom). After 2 days in an isolation ward (nice big private room, there's something to be said for having cooties ), I got sprung. It turns out I got a nasty 24 hr bug that hit me hard. I'll be heading home to my Mom's in a little while (my friend's coming down to pick us all up).

I should be back to the condo next week & back to my real world. Still feels weird - as quickly as I got sick, I felt fine. Trust me to be a weirdo.

Hope everyone is well. Take care of yourselves!

Wow Andit, you were lucky you were on the phone when you went down, so help could get to you quickly.
    Glad you're feeling better, and that your mom can make sure to continue to recuperate. Take care.

Name:  Wishing you a Speedy Recovery....jpg
Views: 177
Size:  45.4 KB

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Lenny Kravitz password - zoolander - 3:00 pm

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

3pm LKPW-Zoolander
    NASCAR SEASON is complete for 2021.
    Kyle Larson wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Andit View Post
    Hi all.

Can't talk for long. Had fun on the weekend. Woke up Mon morning early & felt fine. By lunchtime, I was sick as a dog & by 5pm I was passed out on the floor (I went out as I was on the phone with my Mom). After 2 days in an isolation ward (nice big private room, there's something to be said for having cooties ), I got sprung. It turns out I got a nasty 24 hr bug that hit me hard. I'll be heading home to my Mom's in a little while (my friend's coming down to pick us all up).

I should be back to the condo next week & back to my real world. Still feels weird - as quickly as I got sick, I felt fine. Trust me to be a weirdo.

Hope everyone is well. Take care of yourselves!

Yeah, that sounds like a nasty bug! Take care of yourself. You'll be home squishing the wee ones soon enough.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Andit- glad your feeling better

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

On Friday we just got back from the cottage, got things put away, so we ran up to Best Buy and purchased a replacement camera rushed home and got about a 60% charge before we had to leave to get down to Van Halen. This new camera was priced right around the cost of the last one, around $300 including tax. It also had to be portable and fit in a pocket. I took some good pictures and has a better zoom, but once I learn a bit more about I think they may even be better.
    The reviews were spot on. They were very good but not great. This could all have to do with the Molson Amphitheatre which I do not like and never have. We were six rows in from the last row of seats before the lawn starts but right in the middle. David’ voice was not strong and a little off. I think the ultimate Van Halen tour would have both David and Sammy trade off. I got these in a third of the pictures I normally take, hope you like them.
    Part 1 of 4
    Attached Images Attached Images                

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

On Friday we just got back from the cottage, got things put away, so we ran up to Best Buy and purchased a replacement camera rushed home and got about a 60% charge before we had to leave to get down to Van Halen. This new camera was priced right around the cost of the last one, around $300 including tax. It also had to be portable and fit in a pocket. I took some good pictures and has a better zoom, but once I learn a bit more about I think they may even be better.
    The reviews were spot on. They were very good but not great. This could all have to do with the Molson Amphitheatre which I do not like and never have. We were six rows in from the last row of seats before the lawn starts but right in the middle. David’ voice was not strong and a little off. I think the ultimate Van Halen tour would have both David and Sammy trade off. I got these in a third of the pictures I normally take, hope you like them.
    Part 2 of 4

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Part 3 of 4

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Part 4 of 4

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Excellent pics KT. Thanx for sharing them. I think they would have been better with Sammy instead of DLR.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ROMEO View Post
    Congrats on your 5 th Gold Star

Again, thank you all, and I want to extend a special thank you, especially to you Romeo and Kawam, for all your reps.

Name:  thankyou.gif
Views: 125
Size:  21.1 KB
    heartgirl99, ROMEO, kenrod and 5 others like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks for sharing your VH pictures Knottythots! Sorry about the old camera, but the new one took some great pictures.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

KT - those pics are quite impressive, all the more so since you'd just had the camera a couple of hours.
    heartgirl99, kenrod, Lee03 and 6 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Great pics KT. That's not my favorite venue either.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

5pm LKPW-Grammy

Thread Information