User Tag List

Page 9322 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 8322 8822 9222 9272 9312 9320 9321 9322 9323 9324 9332 9372 9422 9822 10322 ... LastLast
Results 139,816 to 139,830 of 176708
Like Tree1334446Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I live in a Cartoon World as I am surrounded by Characters.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Well here goes, I have often found the pictures of the suffering animals disturbing, unsettling, upsetting & frightening. They are hideous & no doubt make us all think. I have been upset & disquieted by them.

They don’t belong on this thread. The same way spam & other offensive things are forbidden.

I made a mistake yesterday, by posting the picture of the Christie’s Bread & Bake Shop yesterday as it went off in a direction that for me was distressing. Maybe I am being overly sensitive, but I just can’t go there. I am under such stress, worry & discombobulation as it is, that I try to avoid seeing things that I don’t want to see. That includes pictures of other cancer sufferers. I’m already frightened enough.

I’m the first to admit that I am very guilty of overly posting at times. I am certain many of you don’t want to see some of the things I put up on here. If I have ever offended anyone, bored you to tears…..my apologies. I can stop with the poetry (recycled poems too) & just get back to the basics. Back when the Q used to have all those codes, trivia etc. maybe the thread functioned better.

This is solely my opinion, others may not share my views & that is also fine.

I’ve said my peace.

Loocie
    xxx

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by the H team View Post
    ​Good philosophy.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

65 today

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SillyLoocie View Post
    Well here goes, I have often found the pictures of the suffering animals disturbing, unsettling, upsetting & frightening. They are hideous & no doubt make us all think. I have been upset & disquieted by them.

They don’t belong on this thread. The same way spam & other offensive things are forbidden.

I made a mistake yesterday, by posting the picture of the Christie’s Bread & Bake Shop yesterday as it went off in a direction that for me was distressing. Maybe I am being overly sensitive, but I just can’t go there. I am under such stress, worry & discombobulation as it is, that I try to avoid seeing things that I don’t want to see. That includes pictures of other cancer sufferers. I’m already frightened enough.

I’m the first to admit that I am very guilty of overly posting at times. I am certain many of you don’t want to see some of the things I put up on here. If I have ever offended anyone, bored you to tears…..my apologies. I can stop with the poetry (recycled poems too) & just get back to the basics. Back when the Q used to have all those codes, trivia etc. maybe the thread functioned better.

I’ve said my peace.

Loocie
    xxx
    I understand your concern about the posting yesterday & I don't think any of us meant to cause you any undo distress. An innocent question was asked, then answered, but the out come wasn't quite what we thought it would be. I'm sure that is water under the bridge & I can understand your distress in regards to it. Although, please do NOT stop your poetry or your postings. They are a bright spot in my day, which I've always looked forward to them. I'm sure others have too. We've all been guilty every now & then of "reposting things", but most of the time they do fit with the situation at that time.
    NASCAR SEASON is complete for 2021.
    Kyle Larson wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Here, here @the H team . I second that sentiment.

Good morning every1. I hope you enjoy this sunny day.

Name:  saturday coffee.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  18.8 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SillyLoocie View Post

I’ve said my peace.

Loocie
    xxx
    As is often the case, you've captured what many of us would've liked to say and you are not alone in your feelings. I see nothing wrong with your postings and wouldn't want you to change Loocie as they bring pleasurable memories and inspiration to us here.
    It is fine to have an opinion or a position to feel strongly about; but I don't want it thrust down my throat in graphic detail more than twice. I get it - thanx - move on. There are other forums where this kind of stand can be applauded; but I don't feel this is the place. This is my opinion, for what its worth.
    I try to bring music and humour plus some of what is happening in my world that I think will be appreciated here and think that it is a reasonable goal to aim for. Hope others support that view too.
    Peace

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by The Jester View Post

65 today
    I love Phil Collins. Must be that invisible touch of his?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning! Let's start it off by saying weeeeeee!!!

NASCAR SEASON is complete for 2021.
    Kyle Larson wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You did nothing wrong, Dear Loocie.

As can Happen with any and all Topics, Tangents can Present themselves and thusly be Travelled.
    Many of the Destinations are Warm, Fun and Humorous. Even Enlightening.
    Others can Be... Unexpected.

There is Light... and an Absense of Light.
    We can Study & Learn the Concept... Photons, E=mc2, etc.
    Or Say, "that's just the Way it is".

I Enjoy many of the Tangents-Travelled, for it is an Adventure of the Mind... or a Collective Concept of many Minds.
    I will never Agree with Everyone, much like Everyone will not Agree with me... and I am Good with that Reality.

Without Your Poetry, or the Insightful Journey that You are so Brave & Generous to Share with all of us, then the Light will Truely be Absent.

Thread Information