User Tag List

Page 10680 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 9680 10180 10580 10630 10670 10678 10679 10680 10681 10682 10690 10730 10780 11180 11680 ... LastLast
Results 160,186 to 160,200 of 176705
Like Tree1334446Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone.
    Name:  5829052936a0f8aa1a.gif
Views: 146
Size:  175.0 KB
    Last edited by dededi; Wed, Jun 28th, 2017 at 07:45 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  1bd38d7809173feb04008afc6e41057e.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  86.4 KB
    Last edited by dededi; Wed, Jun 28th, 2017 at 07:47 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

NASCAR SEASON is complete for 2021.
    Kyle Larson wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Good morning fellow Canucks!

The long weekend is getting nearer.
    I went to Timmy's this morning and got a special edition of RRRoll Up The RRRim To Win cup in commemoration for Canada 150. I can't wait to finish my coffee to see if I get to Play Again.

Have a great peak of the week folks!

Boys of Summer, Go Jays! habs rule's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi Everyone, I am just popping in. Sorry I have not been around, but right after our trip to Ottawa, I found out my best friends Mom had terminal lung cancer and only had days left. She was never a smoker and never thought anything of the pain and by the time she went to see her doctor they said it was too late. She was my 2nd Mom growing up and she finally passed in Hamilton. I have been going back and forth for days and even after the funeral there are religious prayers that happen a week after the death. With all of this I have had little time to be on here at all. After the long weekend i am on a week vacation which right now I could use as my mind is fully drained. Anyways I do hope everyone is good and I will be back on here in a couple of weeks. Thanks.
    Feeling unknown and you're all alone, flesh and bones by the telephone,
    lift up the receiver, I'll make you a believer!
    Take second best, put me to the test, things on your chest, you need to confess!
    I will deliver, you know I'm a forgiver!

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

It's so nice out today, I'm just popping in to wish you all a wonderful day.
    I'm heading outside for the day.

@habs rule - I'm sorry about the loss of your 2nd Mom. My condolences. I guess next week's a perfect time to be off on vacation. Some R & R.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by habs rule View Post
    Hi Everyone, I am just popping in. Sorry I have not been around, but right after our trip to Ottawa, I found out my best friends Mom had terminal lung cancer and only had days left. She was never a smoker and never thought anything of the pain and by the time she went to see her doctor they said it was too late. She was my 2nd Mom growing up and she finally passed in Hamilton. I have been going back and forth for days and even after the funeral there are religious prayers that happen a week after the death. With all of this I have had little time to be on here at all. After the long weekend i am on a week vacation which right now I could use as my mind is fully drained. Anyways I do hope everyone is good and I will be back on here in a couple of weeks. Thanks.

Sorry about your 2nd mom Habs. Use that vacation to recollect yourself.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kenrod View Post
    Good morning fellow Canucks!

The long weekend is getting nearer.
    I went to Timmy's this morning and got a special edition of RRRoll Up The RRRim To Win cup in commemoration for Canada 150. I can't wait to finish my coffee to see if I get to Play Again.

Have a great peak of the week folks!
    "HAPPY CANADA 150th / JOYEUX 150e DU CANADA"

Seriously??? What the heck does that mean? Did I win a trip to Canada? Or is this a fancy way of telling me to "Please Play Again"?

Last edited by kenrod; Wed, Jun 28th, 2017 at 11:34 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My Condolences on the passing of your 2nd Mum, Habs.
    Hope you actually get to enjoy & rest on your vacation.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

My sincere condolences for your loss Habs.
    Last edited by zfurman; Wed, Jun 28th, 2017 at 01:26 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by kenrod View Post
    "HAPPY CANADA 150th / JOYEUX 150e DU CANADA"

Seriously??? What the heck does that mean? Did I win a trip to Canada? Or is this a fancy way of telling me to "Please Play Again"?

According to the online rules I just read, if it says "win", then you win the prize stated below that word, if it says "Happy Canada 150", it means "please play again". Sorry KR, but no you didn't win.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good afternoon
    Habs- so very sorry my condolences.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Condolences and sympathy to you and all concerned. May the bereavement also release all the good memories of everything this lady brought to your life so that you can heal from the loss.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi habs rule .. so sorry hear news .. sending my thoughts and prayers to you sweetie...cherish all wonderful memories that you shared over years . Keep your second mom in your heart ❤️ ..Take extra care yourself
    Name:  IMG_1629.JPG
Views: 131
Size:  94.0 KB
    ROMEO, 22hicks, kenrod and 7 others like this.

Commander:Northern armies rock lobster's Avatar
    No one goes off-trail. No one walks alone.
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

sorry habs it's a tough one, I feel for you

@
    ;

Thread Information