User Tag List

Trading Score
    82 (100%)

Hi
    I was thinking of hosting a gold party ..would any montreal ladies have any gold to sell example a broken bracelet,a single earring as the other one got lost. LMK by posting or pm me My friend did it & everyone was thrilled & happy to leave with money in their pockets. The people give you the market value of the gold..no funny buisness! The date I was thinking is either a Friday nite or a Sunday afternoon.
    Can yoo LMk who would come & what date would be good for you..also I am in Montreal verrry easy to find
    Thx!!
    Here is some info. on the company who does this...
    You know those in-home parties where everyone feels obligated to spend money? We've taken that concept and turned it on its head: Instead of trying to sell you and your guests yet another product you don't really need, we buy the gold jewellery you don't really want.
    Your friends and family will have a blast sipping wine, munching on hors d'oeuvres and catching up while making great money! With gold trading at a 30-year high, they'll be amazed how much their orphaned earrings, tangled chains and broken bracelets are worth.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by Diva55; Tue, May 24th, 2011 at 06:01 PM.

Thread Information