User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hello fellow Calgarians,
    It's recently come to my attention that the only store in Canada that us Canadians can coupon stack at is London Drugs.. so I'm probably going to be doing more of my shopping there.. but before I start, I've also been hearing that each location might have a different policy on coupons / coupon stacking. My local store is the Mount Royal one (At 8th Street & 15th Ave, downtown) and I was wondering if any of you know about their policy, or if you've tried couponing there? If you could let me know, that would be GREAT! THanks!
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Not sure about that location, but I find if I go into a new one I go to the customer service desk first and ask if that location has any specific policies that aren't different from their regular policy.

I know they have recently implemented a new policy that they will only accept a max of $3 on printable coupons (because of fraud that was happening), however some people follow this and some don't....even at the same store you'll always get different people saying different things :o(

Another store that we can recently coupon stack at just like london drugs (only they don't price match) is SAVE ON FOODS.....we currently don't have any in Calgary however we are set to get 4 in the next year!!! yeeepeee!!!

Thread Information