User Tag List

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

They really have no clue about 'coupon stacking' nor do they care to learn!! In all my 25yrs. working in retail, never have I encountered such ignorance and poor customer service! FYI- 'Resolve' stain remover- on demo/display, down cleaning aisle-has a $2 off coupon attached to cap. But, don't bother buying it because, a) It is a US-coupon and b) they don't allow stacking. I'm at the check out and the pleasant, but confused cashier tells me that she can't accept some of my stackable coupons, so I asked for the supervisor. Now, since I've done my homework, I calmly explained to both these women how the 'stacking' works. Big waste of time, since the supervisor still refused. Next came the coupons for the Resolve stain remover. Apparently the 'U.S.'-$2 off coupon that came attached to the product, that was being sold, promoted and on display/demo, at the Real Canadian Superstore, was not an acceptable coupon! Really? Not even for the principle of the matter, would this sup. make an exception. I told her I wouldn't purchase it if she didn't honor 'their mistake'. The supervisor refused to budge. Me too for that matter. Needless to say, I will not be spending my hard earned money here again!!
    This thread is currently associated with: Real Canadian Superstore RCSS

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

none of the superstores allow stacking, do they??

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

You should have asked for the manager. They have the worst supervisors working at that location. I filed a complaint with their H.O. about an issue I had there a while back and they said I would receive a G.C. by mail... I am still waiting (I doubt I will ever get it)

This superstore definitely has the worst customer service I have ever experienced.
    *****Don't you wish you were earning free gifts and rewards too?*****
    Join me at SWAGBUCKS and you could earn $450 a year just like me AND ALSO
    Register with iRazoo where I have earned $135 in amazon gc's in under 4 months

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Christina2411 View Post
    none of the superstores allow stacking, do they??
    Superstore allows you to stack their coupon zone coupons with a manufacturer coupon.
    *****Don't you wish you were earning free gifts and rewards too?*****
    Join me at SWAGBUCKS and you could earn $450 a year just like me AND ALSO
    Register with iRazoo where I have earned $135 in amazon gc's in under 4 months

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

That's good to know!!! I have stacked a couple of things at Superstore in the north end, but only when there is a certain cashier there. He said he didn't care and it has never been an issue...

Thread Information