User Tag List

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Hi: I was just over at the Shoppers Site & found this under the Terms & Condition, Has anyone seen this type of thing before ?????

GENERAL INFORMATION

42. The Shoppers Optimum Program will terminate at 11:59 p.m. on December 31, 2016 (the “Termination Date”).

43. Shoppers Optimum Members will have until March 31, 2017 to redeem Shoppers Optimum Program rewards using Shoppers Optimum Points accumulated up to the Termination Date. Shoppers Optimum Points will expire at 11:59 p.m. on March 31, 2017 and will not be honoured after such expiration date.

44. Shoppers Drug Mart reserves the right to extend the Program beyond the Termination Date, or terminate the Program at any time prior to the Termination Date, by providing 30 days notice in Shoppers Drug Mart store flyers and notices posted in participating stores. If events beyond Shoppers Drug Mart’s control materially affect Shoppers Drug Mart’s ability to operate the Shoppers Optimum Program, the Program may be suspended or terminated without notice.

45. Shoppers Drug Mart may restrict, suspend or otherwise alter any aspect of the Shoppers Optimum Program, without notice. Any material changes to these Terms and Conditions will be posted online and a copy of the Terms and Conditions will be made available at each participating store, upon request. The online version of the Terms and Conditions is the governing version. For the most current version of these Terms and Conditions please visit www.shoppersdrugmart.ca/english/optimum/legal.
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Yes. It used to be 2011 but nothing happened

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/62974-d...2011-a-canada/

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

There was a thread on this some time ago and the consensus was that Shopper's puts an aribitrary end date to the program in its conditions so it has the option to change or modify the program at the date specified, or I guess end it if it so choses.

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/62974-d...2011-a-canada/

From the past post, the end date was 2011, so at least it has been extended and we can all breathe a sign of relief...the earth didn't end last week and neither did our favourite points program!!

baggypants

Trading Score
    211 (100%)

They always put that and nothing happens. Before 2011 it expired in 2006... They just probably put that so they can end the program if they want to without any guff since hey it's in the agreement, not that they actually will.
    Amazon and Starbucks GiftCards for Searching the net? Yes I did and so can you!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/canadianbugga

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks Guys, Surprised me, thought whay the heck !

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I cannot see that every happening! They would derinitely loose a lot of customers. I am pretty sure that is the main reason people shop there!

Thread Information