User Tag List

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

On Thurs night, moefox and I went stacking at LD in Sher Park to use up some soon-to-expire coupons. I am happy to report we had a delightful experience!

First, we followed the "rules" and went after 7pm. Next, we got the cashier Melody, an older lady who knows her coupon stuff.

Melody was working at the customer service counter. At first, one might be a bit intimidated by her. But she has a wonderful sense of humour and knows how to stack. She does check, but as long as you are doing it properly (thanks moefox for being a great teacher), she happily rang everything thru with no problems at all...and a few jokes along the way.

They were low on an item and she even looked up which stores we could go to to pick up the rest of our list.

If you see her at the till, go to her. She really is awesome. So much so, we are going to write the store a TY card.
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

I went and stacked for 3 bottes of purex w/ zout detergent today and had her. She is so funny. I did go at about 2 in the afternnon but she didn't mind at all since that was all I was buying and there was really no one in the store.

I did see someone else pushing a cart with a binder full of coupons. Then I found a coupon for buy a Glade sense and spray started kit get the refill free right under the starter kits (maybe it was the same lady who left it). I picked it up and was so excited to use it with my FPC for a starter kit! I was going to ask her if she was from SC but I was with my BF and he was in a hurry.
    *****Don't you wish you were earning free gifts and rewards too?*****
    Join me at SWAGBUCKS and you could earn $450 a year just like me AND ALSO
    Register with iRazoo where I have earned $135 in amazon gc's in under 4 months

Trading Score
    48 (100%)

I go at all times of the day but I only do a few items at a time since I do price matching and coupons. I don't want to take up too much time any time of the day. I always thank the cashier for their patience.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Melody is awesome! She's been there along time and knows her stuff! Glad to hear you had some positive experiences. The 'thank you' to store management would definitely be appreciated, since they don't get too many of those. Kathy F. is also pretty good.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

does the Sherwood Park store have any weird rules on stacking? I am from Red Deer but I am coming into Sherwood Park on the weekend to show a few people how to get some deals but I am used to our London Drugs...

Thread Information