User Tag List

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

After having used the $2 Nivea coupon on the small $1 jar at Walmart on the Northside without any problem I thought I would try it on the Southside. It is not as I was buying hundreds on the jar......I was buying one!

Well of course I ended probably the worst cashier at Walmart...my luck! Some people should not be serving clients. Anyway after scrutinizing all my other coupons she declared she could only give me $1 for the Nivea coupon. I mentionned the policy on the Website about overage and that the Northshore Walmart abide by the policy on the Website. That did not make her feel better toward me or put her in a better mood.

I asked her to check with CS which she did and I still got the same response. At that pointI did not care about the $1; it was a question of principle....you have a policy (or whatever else they call it) posted on the site you should follow it. I did not purchase the cream and told her I would purchase it on the Northside since they are following the policy over there.

VERY FRUSTRATING not to be able to know how the cashier will treat coupons. One says this and the next one will say ...... who know! I did not care about the $1; all I wanted was to check how they handle overage and I guess they don't allow!

Anyone else tried overage at the Southside Walmart yet?
    This thread is currently associated with: Guess, Walmart

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I bought ziplocs there a few weeks ago (when they were around $1.49 each) and used a "save $4 wub 2" coupon. They definitely applied the overage to my other purchases.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I've used the nexus $3 coupons a few times for the $2 shampoo an they've always applied the overages. I tend to scope out the cashiers and see which one looks the friendliest lol. I've had good luck so far.

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

I got the older woman with grey hair in a bun. She did not look happy on Saturday but of course she never does!! I tend to use the express lane where you don't know which cashier you will end up with; this way there is no one right behind you and it is less stressful when using coupons. Of course the thing is you never know with which cashier you will end up with!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

do you have the printed policy? You could have showed the CSM that it's printed and they have to abide by those rules...

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

Muffin113 I could print it but as you know it is the American policy and right now there is no policy on their Canadian site.

couponandoff
    Trading Score
    69 (100%)

I think this is the same with every store - it just depends on the cashier you get. I always go into a store prepared to walk away from my entire order. (As I did Saturday at Shoppers!)

Thread Information