User Tag List

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    77 (100%)

Hey!! Just wondering if anyone knows where I should be looking for the RedPlum this week??

Thanks!!
    This thread is currently associated with: Red Plum

Trading Score
    108 (100%)

Red Plum should come out in the Journal on Saturday the 4th, the Sun on the 5th and in the Examiner on the 8th. If you make friends with the paper boy and get some extras I am looking for some too. We don't get the RedPlum in our Examiner - we're in one of the neighbourhoods that doesn't get it for some reason
    I'm no longer couponing and my dogs have passed away. I can't figure out how to delete my profile. Sorry for the inconvenience.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    77 (100%)

thanks!! I delivery person isn't a boy, a little old lady that doesn't speak english!! Hmmm...how am I going to convince her to drop the leftovers at my house???

Trading Score
    108 (100%)

I bribe mine with gifts from the free stuff I get with my coupons. I made a nice basket of toiletries for the boy and one for the girl. Next time it may be something different It would be a great idea to suggest you will take all the extra papers and flyers and recycle them for her - picking them up from her doorstep on Wednesday evening. That way you get all the inserts and papers. Sometimes there's coupons in the papers that you may want to cut out, such as the recent $3 off glad recycle bags. Just a thought
    I'm no longer couponing and my dogs have passed away. I can't figure out how to delete my profile. Sorry for the inconvenience.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    77 (100%)

I should put together a basket for her!! I think my only obstacle is the communication part.

Trading Score
    48 (100%)

Thanks for the info. Too bad I don't know who delivers my neighbourhood papers. Too bad! I will check them out to see if it is worth buying extra papers.

Trading Score
    108 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysdaddysgirl View Post
    Thanks for the info. Too bad I don't know who delivers my neighbourhood papers. Too bad! I will check them out to see if it is worth buying extra papers.
    You can always leave a very prominent note on your mailbox for your paper deliverer asking them to conact you to work something out. Mention that it will be worth it for them ~ get creative . I know our neighbour that delivers for flyer force has to take a load out to the recycle bins weekly with the amount of left over flyers they have.

Thread Information