User Tag List

Thread: Thanks SCer's

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have lived in Victoria for about a year now and have not met a single sole, no friends. I started to coupon last month and many times now I have been stopped by ppl asking me about my binder. The best two were at Shopper Drug mart though the last two days.
    1. Met a really nice lady in shoppers Langford I showed her my binder and she showed me her list and we traded coupons. I gave her some Advil and she gave me Diapers. Thank you so much is was nice meeting you.

2. Today I met another scer in SD again. I was looking at the clearance shelf and she saw my binder, she told me about hers and was kind enough to give me a coolision coupon which I also needed very much. She took nothing in return.

Its amazing really my binder is more than just holding coupons!!! Its a tool to meet ppl, if you want to stop and trade I SURE WILL you wanna look in my binder you can for sure!!!!!! It has been great and thank you to you scers who stop and chat me up I love it. Been lonely this last year.
    Thanks for sharing.

Krazy
    This thread is currently associated with: Shoppers Drug Mart

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

What amazing people!! I had a similar experience at LD this weekend, its so cool meeting other people who coupon

Amused
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I love your story and what a positive couple days! I have heard that it's hard to meet people in Victoria. Actually hey you can always come out to one of the coupon swaps. I haven't yet but have been thinking about it just to meet some of the others SCers.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I agree..my binder is a great conversation starter! I have also been thinking of trying to make it to a coupon swap..it would be so fun to chat coupons with people who appreciate my obsession..my friends and family are probably tired of it! (although they don't complain about all the stuff I bring home, for sure!)

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i found couponing is a great way to meet people and chat talk coupons (it's sorta like talking shop lol) then branch out into other things.. because of couponing i've met some great people who i chat to regularly.. and i'm always up to meeting a new couponer chatting with a new couponer i'm actually really looking forward to the victoria coupon meet up next week to meet some of the new SCers and other couponers

(by the way is the coolision one a yogurt coupon? i THINK i might have some not too sure.. for some reason i'm thinking i do and it's blue.. i really need to get organized before thursday lol)
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Thread Information