User Tag List

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Did my first 'big' haul on PEI....pics will be posted soon (as soon as baby is sleeping
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wow that was great, we just started couponing, we only got

Advil NT @ SDM on sale @ $2.99 - online coupon for$2.50 =.50 plus tax (7 packages)
    Advil 24 tablets sale @ 2.99- online coupon $2.50=.50 p tax (7 packages)
    Finish Quantumatic $6.00 at Walmart and CT online coupon for $6.00 = free(7 packages) 3 trips tp store.

We are walking distance to Walmart,CT and the Charlottetown Mall, so a few trips are just fine with us. Looking forward to all the new deals.....

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Great Job! I'm finding that I can get 1-2 products for free or dirt-cheap every week, so I'll stock up as much as I can.

If the Advil nighttime is something you could use more of, they have $4 coupons at Sobey's (by canadian Tire) and they are still on sale for $3.99 the rest of this week, so you can get them for FREE!!

Good luck couponing! I'm hoping to help get the PEI section a bit more active, so we can all help each other out!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wow thanks for the info, I assume they are at the customer service counter, or by the product,I will head over tonight. It would be nice to have couponing info that is related to the island, this site is awesome but its alot of info for a new person to filter through. Thanks again....

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I know, it's a bit overwhelming, thats why I'm really hoping to get the PEI group full of really great info that applies to us here, instead of all of Canada. Those coupons were right by the product! Good luck! If you don't find them, let me know, I have afew extras, although I was thinking of using them tomorrow with the 'secret' Shopper's 20X day!

Thread Information