User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You can't beat this price! An exclusive offer from Dell! Bell Internet provides the largest fibre optic internet network in Canada, and you have an opportunity get set-up with Bell Internet service today for a one week low price of $9.99! Purchase a Bell Grab and Go kit from Dell Canada for the low price of $9.99 and get all of the following benefits:
    -Free installation
    -No activation or dry loop fees
    -No modem rental fees
    -No contracts
    -Your first 4 months are free!
    That's right! Select any one of Bell's super-fast Fibe services (subject to local availability) and get your first 4 Months free, no contracts and no installation or activation fees. Simply purchase the Bell Grab and go kit from Dell for the low price of $9.99 and you’re on your way. There is simply no better offer today for internet service anywhere in Canada. Check it out today!
    Note that this offer is only available in Ontario and Quebec, and is exclusive to Dell.
    This sale ends at 6AM on June2/11, at which time the price returns to its regular $29.99 price-point.
    Please call the Dell Canada ISP Team 1-866-558-1509 to purchase the kit or for more information.
    This thread is currently associated with: Bell, Dell

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yes. This seems wonderful.
    It is the best internet deal, as on today.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

What you don't say is how fast this internet actually is. Cheap is good, but what about customer service? And what are you really getting for $10/month?

For example if you sign up with shaw you can get 7.5mbps, 25mbps, 50mbps, or 100mbps download speeds. And for 25mbps down/3mbps up, it runs you $29.95 for 6 months. $10 is a good deal, sure, but what speeds are you getting??

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

oops
    Last edited by bhlombardy; Thu, Jun 9th, 2011 at 03:00 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The download speeds are throttled so don't look for high speed with this service.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mulock View Post
    The download speeds are throttled so don't look for high speed with this service.
    I have Bell Fibre 25 and I know my speeds are throttled between mid afternoon until about 11pm. When I torrent I can see the peak times and when to avoid downloading.

Thread Information