User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

Sounds like you make a great pair!

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

I think so, we're night and day in a lot of ways. Opposites attract lol.
    LF: $ 4.00 off any covergirl, 2.00 axe,RLF ARMSTRONG cheese, black diamond, 3.00 gain. 2.00 Majesta. Have 5.00 walmart gc.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

OMG, that is such a rude question.

I'm often abrupt when taken by surprise though. I may have offered her some laxitive coupons to help dislodge the stick from her ass!

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

lmao!!
    LF: $ 4.00 off any covergirl, 2.00 axe,RLF ARMSTRONG cheese, black diamond, 3.00 gain. 2.00 Majesta. Have 5.00 walmart gc.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

You guys are so funny!! LMFAO!
    I am totally outspoken too, I usually go up to customer service if I am doing a big shop and ask if they would like me in a particular line so I don't frustrate other customers and explain that I am using coupons for almost every product, most of the time they will open a new checkout and give me a cashier that has more experience, if they don't open a checkout for me I always tell people that they might want to go to another line as I am going to take a looooong time Most people move very quickly to another lineup! Those who don't well don't complain then!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I keep quiet until the total comes up and all I say is " Thats why I use coupons...Can you blame me?"
    A little goes a long way!

Princess of Paying Less katie333's Avatar
    Trading Score
    39 (100%)

It's really unfortunate that people get nasty. There are lots of things that can hold up a line, it's not just coupons (wrong prices, cash register error etc).

I get a bit nervous if I'm planning to use a lot of coupons - that part I can totally relate to on EC. I'm worried my math is wrong or I'll be dealing with a y cashier and so on.
    Kate

Have a question about cross border coupon shopping? PM me!
    Earn free GC and more with Swagbucks!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The first response I wouldn't mind. But I do get annoyed when someone gets cranky about me using a coupon (literally one coupon). If someone was getting beat up outside of the store I bet most of these people would mind their own business, why can't the same people mind their own business about peoples financial situations, I will never know. Next time a complete stranger asks you personal information/makes assumptions it would be a good opportunity to ask them what dusty old bin did they pulled their outfit out of. lol

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

We should get t-shirts that say stuff like Yes I use coupons Yes I save a lot of money no I'm not a hoarder no I'm not like the people from the show extreme couponing.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by recessionisnotfun View Post
    It's all because of that stupid show Sorry to hear you had to hear that.
    I've never yet had to hear anything thankfully, one lady behind me though kept sighing, it was pissin me off so I turned to her and asked "Do you need to borrow my asthma inhaler?" She looked at me like I was nuts and replied "no" I replied, "are you sure cause all that sighing yer doing, thought maybe you were runnin outta air" lol Her face went beat red and she didn't reply. The lady behind her was pissin herself laughing lol.
    I don't know if ppl don't comment to me because of the way I look and they'll know I will say something back or what...hang in there, YOU are the one saving money, they are NOT!!
    LMAO,, crap I got tears streaming down my face...and coffee on the computer....

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

sorrrrrryyyyyyyy lol

hopesdreams
    Trading Score
    235 (100%)

I have had customers behind me comment on my last few shops. The shops are under 100 dollars. Are you a extreme couponer? I explain that we have raised four kids on coupon savings. Smile and say who doesn't want to save for a rainy day. All customers have been nice behind me in a line up. Most ask questions. For sure more people have asked if I am extreme saving? I am fine with it and feel proud that we are smart at saving.
    Love the tshirt idea glenglen!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by recessionisnotfun View Post
    It's all because of that stupid show Sorry to hear you had to hear that.
    I've never yet had to hear anything thankfully, one lady behind me though kept sighing, it was pissin me off so I turned to her and asked "Do you need to borrow my asthma inhaler?" She looked at me like I was nuts and replied "no" I replied, "are you sure cause all that sighing yer doing, thought maybe you were runnin outta air" lol Her face went beat red and she didn't reply. The lady behind her was pissin herself laughing lol.
    I don't know if ppl don't comment to me because of the way I look and they'll know I will say something back or what...hang in there, YOU are the one saving money, they are NOT!!

I love what you told the lady! hahah i cant stop laughing!

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

feel free to use it if you ever have a heavy sigher behind ya lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information