User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

it was a great turn out! kids had a ball! got some great coupons and shared joys of couponing!

special thanks to whoever said that the St.Ives mini's were on for a buck at save on uptown location.. i took a swing up there after the meet up there were only 8 of them BUT they had a great deal on the VH steamers (2.99 reg 4.99 and i had 11-2.50 stacks!)
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

You're welcome! Glad you were able to get some good deals. Thanks for setting this up. It was nice meeting all of you folks...time sure went by fast!

BTW, DentalDiva, I finally found my 3 sheets of Smart source huggies coupons for you...I knew I had some, somewhere! I gave them to Midnightly to give to you but I think they may expire tomorrow

Again, nice meeting you all, hopefully we'll do this again in the future! :D

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Thanks so much everyone. I had so much fun. I am going to start putting together a free for all envie for next time now that I know how it's supposed to be. Thanks everyone for all your generosity.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    139 (100%)

I had a great time today too. It was great to meet some more people that are into couponing as much as I am

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i've spent the last two hours slicing up redplum.. and i'm almost afraid to start in the brandsavers lol they are sitting on my table infront of me as i type taunting me, the mean little buggers!.. figure if i cut them it will save on postage mailing up island and putting in trains

time definitely did fly! so much so i didn't realise the sun coming out and i'm nusing a nice burn on my arms.. couponing is pain i tell ya!

i hope everyone ended up with some great coupons!

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

thought i'd post it here.. there was some talk about the victoria and west shore coupon trains (a bag that circles around through victoria and the west shore) the victoria train isn't taking any new riders (it has had something like 5 new riders in about a week) but the west shore train doesn't have alot of riders so there's a chance those in the west shore area can hop on there it's run through kidsinvictoria.com in the forum area..

i enjoy being on the victoria train they tend to be fairly lax as to what you take out (none of this if you take $20 you have to put back $20 worth) as long as you keep the trains neat, organized, keep all expired pulled, add coupons when you can and pass along (usually drop off at the next person's house vrs mailing to save postage) fairly quickly

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information