User Tag List

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi everyone, I'm Anya, total couponing Newb!
    I have been pouring over the forum obsessively and I have a stacking question. Where are you guys finding coupons that actually ALLOW stacking??? Is this becoming a thing of the past?

I saw that LD allows stacking which is GREAT, but all of the manufacturer coupons I'm finding say "cannot be combined with any other offer" so how on earth are you guys working around that? Because doesn't that mean that I can't combine the manufacturer coupon with a coupon zone coupon? I have to pick one or the other?

I'm trying to understand how you guys are getting such huge savings because all I seem to be finding is save $2...on a $12 item! That's not really anything to right home about you know?

I can't find it now but someone (I think in Kamloops) just used like 20-$5 coupons and 4-$2 coupons all at once at LD. Did these coupons really have no limitations on them? No, one per customer, or anything???

Thanks guys. I'm just starting to feel like I'm going in circles.
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

You can do coupons with the cannot be combined with any other offer wording! That's perfectly allowable here at our LD.

The only limitation we really have is 8 like items at a time.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Oh my god oh my god oh my god! Thank you thank you thank you!! I can't wait to tell my best friend. We are going coupon hunting when the sun goes down :D Woohoo!!! God I love to shop, this is going to become so addicting, lol.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

What about one coupon per purchase? Do you adjust the penny?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm not sure what you mean, sorry.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Its okay just called customer service. I am good now. I went in to my LD (Which by the way everyone is so nice and i get fantastic customer service) The first time I went in I bought night time advil and used the $4.00 dollar tear coupon and the 2.00 inter net coupon. It went great. I went in another day used the same coupons and was refused. I phoned and the first trip was the right way. So now I know I can talk to the manager I love LD everyone is so friendly even when they are refusing you. LOL

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (98%)

Yes- they are awesome there... as long as we are all friendly and we are polite and patient with them, they will be the same.... Don't get frustrated if you are refused a coupon... (we are unsure what coupon wording will be in the future)... but just remember... they are all couponers also... they feel our pain!! Happy shopping everyone

Thread Information