User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Last edited by DanielLD; Tue, Jun 7th, 2011 at 12:43 PM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    371 (100%)

I also went to London Drugs on Monday to get some Finish dishwasher detergent, lysol no-touch system and a bunch of other things. The cashier working was probably the same lady you were dealing with... she's typically the one that's there at customer service when I go in and I've never previously had any problems but she told me that they are now cracking down and that if it says "limit one coupon per purchase" I can't even use one coupon on each item if I buy multiples, let alone stack them. She even called the manager to verify the wording. I am so frustrated because I've only done the stacking thing a couple times and almost half the time something comes up that makes my coupons not applicable. I ended walking out with just 2 boxes of cereal. I guess I'll be going to Abby next time. I just wish there was some consistency!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    332 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DanielLD View Post
    I work at LD in Chilliwack... and the polocy is
    if the coupon says "one coupon per purchase" it is still stackable, but only with coupons with different barcodes.
    wording on coupons that is not stackable is...... if it says,
    "limit of one manufacturers coupon per item"
    "use of more then one coupon is strictly prohibited"
    "not to be combined with any other coupon offer"
    "not to be combined with any other offer
    those kinds of wordings on coupons are not stackable and the company does not get the money back for them from the manufacturer.
    we accept Printable coupons up to 3$
    only one printable coupon per item (not per transaction)
    there has been a few questions also about purchasing items with coupons and then using a buy1g1 coupon for a second item. in this case, you have to purchase the first item without stacked coupons in order to get the b1g1... this is just the things that I have been informed of... and if you have any questions e-mail head office or check out London Drugs website.. there is a coupon polocy on the website
    Thanks for clarify.
    Quote Originally Posted by mutchdutch View Post
    A lot of stores will not even take printables anymore...add RCSS to that list! They are no longer accepting printables as they are not getting the printables reimbursed from the company. Most are only meant to be printed off once per account...
    Hard to use printable now.

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

So is the Chilliwack LD still sticking with the "new policy" even though the stacking rules posted on their website are saying different? http://www.londondrugs.com/Cultures/...king+at+LD.htm
    It does not say "not combined with any other offer", it says "not combined with any other coupon offer". It also does not say anything about restrictions on printable coupons.

lighthousejen
    Trading Score
    60 (100%)

I find the abby LD very helpful and polite. I was actually in line behind a woman who was SO rude to the cashier. Being a couponer I myself new she was trying to pull a fast one on the cashier by trying to use the coupon she had for the wrong product, but she was getting all mad at her( I secrectly had the right coupon she needed in my binder but I certainly wasn't about to give it to her) After this lady left I felt really bad for the cashier and told her I was sorry she had to deal with that and that not all of us couponers were like that

Nadine1982
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mutchdutch View Post
    A lot of stores will not even take printables anymore...add RCSS to that list! They are no longer accepting printables as they are not getting the printables reimbursed from the company. Most are only meant to be printed off once per account...

I didnt have an issue the other day but Ionly used one printable coupon in that purchase and it was at the self check out!!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    371 (100%)

Went back to LD today to try again. It was a different person working the customer service desk so I asked before I even started shopping what he would accept, and apparently they're sticking to what I was told before, if it says one per purchase or one per customer or pretty much anything that in any way implies restriction then it's not stackable. So there goes all my coupons and probably will not return there again

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You may want to look at lob laws such as Extra foods / Safe Way / Super Store coupon policy they have changed again just a heads up if you shop in these places.

Mynahbird
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I have used printable coupons from the Internet many times here in Kamloops at the RCSS and I have had no problem. Their policy states that we can use 2 coupons-one of their own coupons plus a maunfacturer coupon, and it can be from the internet!

Aly-oops
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I popped into Canadian Tire the other day to be told the new policy is one coupon per visit. Not per item or per transaction.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Went to LD yesterday, and it is now OK to use more then one coupon that says "Cannot be combined with any other offer".
    Still cannot stack "Cannot be combined with any other coupon"

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisErin View Post
    Went to LD yesterday, and it is now OK to use more then one coupon that says "Cannot be combined with any other offer".
    Still cannot stack "Cannot be combined with any other coupon"
    Huh....that's funny...I had a friend shop last night and she couldn't stack anything that said 'cannot be combined with any other offer'...even checked w/ a supervisor. Guess it will still depend on who you get...

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by snow_flake51 View Post
    A few weeks ago I was able to combine by B2Save$4.00 coupon with the B2G2Free coupon for Ziplock sanwhich bags at the LD in Abbotsford. I found a few more coupons and went to go stack them at the Chilliwack LD and she pointed out that they said 'not to be combined with any other offer' and said I could not stack thoes. Im going to the Abby LD today so ill ask them when I go and see what they say ....

I went to the London Drugs in Abbotsford today and told them about how the Chilliwack branch wouldn't let me stack because it said "may not be combined with any other offer" with their coupon policy I printed off awhile ago.

LD's coupon policy says "If a coupon states it cannot be used or combined with any other coupon offer, then that coupon cannot be used with other coupons."

The customer service lady explained to me that if the coupon say "cannot be combined with any other offer" you can still stack it because it doesnt say "any other COUPON OFFER" So I staked SO as long as the coupon does not say "cannot be combined with any other COUPON OFFER" then you can use it. :D:D:D I was SOO RELIEVED!
    Do not share fully the announce, but the argument is well well-known. Congratulations to the author of the weblog

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Hmm... The taller lady who works there with shorter curly hair.. Cannot remember her name... She and Daniel are both very easy to work with.

She said this was an update from "head office" so the others should know soon enough.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Has anyone gone to the store with the coupon policy in hand and questioned it?? Just wondering because I am thinking of giving it a try....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information