User Tag List

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I had my first coupon fairy experience in Victoria... someone left diaper & wipes coupons in SDM up-town. Whoever you are... THANK YOU! It made my day and I stacked them at London Drugs for cheap diapers & wipes for my 10-month-old!
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs, Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart

reality is way overrated! skippyjon's Avatar
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Very cool mangocat, I'm glad this happened for you. I've been leaving some at the big WM lately, hopefully others are using them

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

I wanted to say that me and my husband had a really upsetting day, the lovely challenges of raising a 10 year old. Anyways on Tuesday evening I had to run to Superstore in Langford, so with a tear streaked face out I went. I had to buy only a handful of things and each time I looked at the shelve at the product I was purchasing I saw coupons that were expiring that day for the products I was buying. Even though we went there being pretty low I came home telling my husband that someone had left coupons beside each of the things we needed to get. Thanks guys it makes me smile and I always think of you guys on here, whoever you are and where ever you live it was very appreciated by me. Thanks ever so much. I couldn't believe how many coupons I saw near products I wasn't purchasing as well. Made me smile.

Thread Information