User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am very interested and have coupons coming in the mail. anyone with ideas, websites, forums etc. or just to chat let me know, i'm interested in saving.
    How do trains work?
    Do you suggest a binder and what do you use to hold the coupons if its a binder

thanks so much!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Welcome, I started out with a little orginizer that got so full so quick, I then went to a binder and it makes everything so easy you can see every coupon insted of fubling for it. There are 2 types a trains. 1 old fashion trains,you recieve it go threw it and put back what you replace $ for $ and BOGO for BOGO and then you mail it to the next person. 2. VWT Trains once the train is full the conductor posts the wishlist of all the riders and then you have to get usally 5 for each person and then mail them to the conductor and then they recieve it and mail them back to everyone. Train 2 is good to get what you want, nothing worse then getting a regular train and not wanting any coupons. But sometimes you never know you might come accross a great coupon in a regular train that you didn't even know about. This is a great site so is Mrs. January those are the 2 i always go to. HAPPY COUPONING

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you for the info. You join these trains, how do you find enough coupons for the 2nd train?

Cia
    Female
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Welcome to SC!!
    I use a box shaped make up bag with dividers for my coupons, I found the folders and binder a little to bulky for my liking, I have enough trouble with just carrying a purse lol.
    websaver . ca, gocoupons . ca and save . ca are a few good places to start your coupons collecting at, they mail the coupons to you.
    Looking around the forums on SC you will find lots of tips and help.
    Most stores, Zellers, Sobeys, Safeway, Co-Op etc are a good place to get tearpad coupons. My WM does not seem to have many coupons and RCSS has alot of their own instore copons.
    If you go to the train link you will see where a train is explained in detail, you can also do coupon trades in the Coupon Trading forum. I hope this helps you a bit. Good luck!

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

I get enough coupons form getting extra inserts, take 3-4 coupons from tear pads and from having multiple address to get more save.ca/we saver coupons( friends and family address's

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Brandsaver is also a really good coupon site as well. Unfortunately it's not working right now but will be hopefully soon. Along with brandsaver online they also put out coupon inserts in newspapers every so often. And with those you can start building stacks (which you can use at LD and now most save on foods) since majority of them are duplicates of coupons you would have received in the mail as well but have different upcs (need diff. upcs in order to stack). You do have to watch wording on the brandsaver online ones as well because some say "use with other coupons is strictly prohibited".

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thank you very much. any and all help most welcome!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Frugaledmontonmama.com is also a good site. It has deals that are Edmonton specific as well as others

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thank you very much!

Trading Score
    108 (100%)

Check out htis thread to find the answers to many of your questions. Especially take a look at the Epic Couponer Threads. They cover ALL these topics. http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/206708-...ewbies-canada/
    I'm no longer couponing and my dogs have passed away. I can't figure out how to delete my profile. Sorry for the inconvenience.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks!

Thread Information