User Tag List

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

No frills has dove soap on for $1 (not sure if it's only a single bar?) or if this is a good price (don't normally buy it). But I was hoping that we could use the buy 2 different products save $2 and just buy different scents buy as I read the coupon is states 2 different product lines. So anyways I was looking at the shoppers flyer and they have dove body wash on for $2.99 so if we price match that price at no frills and the total oop would be 2.00 for bot. So my question is would you consider this a good deal or am I better off holding onto my coupons for a better deal?
    This thread is currently associated with: No Frills, Shoppers Drug Mart

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tweet03 View Post
    No frills has dove soap on for $1 (not sure if it's only a single bar?) or if this is a good price (don't normally buy it). But I was hoping that we could use the buy 2 different products save $2 and just buy different scents buy as I read the coupon is states 2 different product lines. So anyways I was looking at the shoppers flyer and they have dove body wash on for $2.99 so if we price match that price at no frills and the total oop would be 2.00 for bot. So my question is would you consider this a good deal or am I better off holding onto my coupons for a better deal?

I used mine at Sobeys and bought 2 different scents.

yeacoupons
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsShopaholic View Post
    I used mine at Sobeys and bought 2 different scents.
    Does Sobeys price match or are they also on for $1? And which Sobeys did you to to?

Thread Information