User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

well apparently the option for me to unexpire this thread is no longer there......which is not an issue in the first place as far as I can see.
    Everyone who has posted here should be able to track down this train thread if they have kept it in their subscribed thread list.
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/29636...6361680429066/
    Join Calgary Coupon Stacking Club Face Book page, for great info all about stacking your savings back into your pockets.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

so I have just spent the last half hour trying to unravel the mysterious train travels here....will now go and update the mail page threads with dates.....
    still some trains out there traveling.

I usually like to leave trains alone as they travel along from one rider to another.but it seems that one particular rider is concerned about the trains progress.....which now I will have to go and update again..... time that I unfortunately should be spending doing something else......ak!!!
    Riders should know by now what to do!
    Join Calgary Coupon Stacking Club Face Book page, for great info all about stacking your savings back into your pockets.

Couponista in Training... RyRy's Grasshopper's Avatar
    Trading Score
    130 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by minouchefreedom View Post

so I have just spent the last half hour trying to unravel the mysterious train travels here....will now go and update the mail page threads with dates.....
    still some trains out there traveling.

Oh minouche, this train has been a bit of a bear since the get-go eh? Unfortunately the strike really put the train behind the 8-ball right out of the gate. Not to mention 2-3 week spans between when an envelope was sent to when it was received! sheesh! Don't let it get you flustered, you can only share the information you've been given by the riders. A chain is only as strong as it's weakest link, the control lies with CP and the riders once the envelope leaves your hands. Chin up my friend!
    Everyone Swag Bucks! Do you? You should join ~ all the cool kids are doing it! Just a few clicks and searches a day and you'll be on your way to free! PM me for a 'how-to.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

thanks for the words of encouragement.....Jenn..... a bear....my cross to bear.....lol!!

I now have to check with one of the seasoned SC riders to see if she has received one and sent the other envelope yet. She initally contacted me and I forgot to answer her in all the kaffufle....just assumed she would mail the envelope on to the next person.

it does not help that \i have 2 riders on different trains with similar names, and got them mixed up as well.....lol!!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Received south ontario train today, will send out tomorrow. Train is on its way home.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

Received Ontario train B South today in the mail. Many thanks for all your patience once again.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread Information