User Tag List

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Just wanted to let everyone know that Maria told me today that they can no longer accept orders for items that are being PMed.

So if something is on a great sale somewhere else and you'd like to PM, please be courteous as to how many you take (especially for bigger items like laundry detergent that they don't carry tons of), since once their current stock is gone there is no ability to put an order on PMed items anymore, and it can take at least a few days to get more stock in, so others might miss the sale period waiting for a shipment and not get any.

I think there's a lot more couponers in Kamloops than we realize now, I just met up with a couple in LD today that don't post on SC at all.
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs
    Last edited by Chantel; Sat, May 21st, 2011 at 09:18 PM.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    332 (100%)

I was told that you can only pm 1 deal only.

if the deal is 2 for $5, then you can pm for 2 pieces at $5.

If the deal is $x each and your coupon is buy 2 save $xx., then you only pm one item and the other one at LD price.

I guess policies/rules are not the same.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I may have been unclear... you are allowed to PM any items you want at my LD, but at my store they are no longer allowing you to pre "pay" with coupons and put an order on an item that is being price matched.

IE, If I go to LD to PM Sunlight from SDM and find that they are out of Sunlight, I cannot ask them to hold any for me when they get a shipment in. I am only able to ask them to do that if it's their price that I'm paying.

This is only at my location as far as I know, though.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (98%)

Yes! that is correct.. I put in an order today and Jesse said I would be the LAST person to be able to order.... They will give rain cheques on "FLYER" items only.

About 20minutes later Maria called me on my cell and advised they will allow ordering ONLY if you are using LD prices... you CANNOT Put in an order for PM'd items...

So if its a flyer item or the SHELF price is what you are paying- then you can order!! this is effective today!!! I find it easier just to order items and then pick up later... that way regular customers can have a chance to purchase product instead of us SCer's grabbing them all!!

**** This is for the Kamloops Store Only ****
    Last edited by lilkaiser; Sat, May 21st, 2011 at 10:39 PM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (98%)

Anyone been to LD Lately?? Any changes??? I have seen a few post of other LD Locations changing their policy!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I was there last weekend and didn't hear anything! I think we're still OK.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I was there on Sunday, and Jesse was working and he didn't mention anything to me. I picked up an order and I bought one thing.

Thread Information