User Tag List

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Hey - if you're a co-op member, did you know that at the front of the Fton Direct Charge Co-Op they have a shelf system thingie that has coupons in it? It is sorted by category (dairy, soup, shampoo, etc) - you can just help yourself to the coupons! I was in there Friday night and got some BD Cheese coupys, as well as a few other ones that I didn't have.

This is the info from their weekly update email;

Coupon Sharing Program
    Members can drop off envelopes with $3.00 worth of current dated coupons and, for your effort, you will be entered into a monthly draw for a small prize.
    We welcome members to help themselves to any of the coupons that we collect. The rack is located just inside the doors across from the service desk.

I've been a coop member for over 5 years now, and just noticed this the other day - because it was mentioned in their newsletter!
    This thread is currently associated with: Co-op

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

I use this all the time. The only thing is that it is right infront in the way of people coming out with their carts. I always feel I have to hurry up when I am looking for coupons.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

does it cost much to be a member?

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

At first it costs $3 per week. $2 goes into your account until you reach I believe (don't quote me) you reach $2,000, the other $1 is your weekly fee. We are all done with the $2 fee so all we are now paying is $1 a week. That amounts to $52 a year but we save over $100 in gas coupons throughout the year making the $52 free.

Thread Information