User Tag List

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Join Letsbreakrecords and earn paypal money and gift cards. 100% FREE.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by akitakara View Post
    I'm pretty sure. Too tired to reread the long email again to make sure.... I'll bet you ridman will be posting about it again soon
    Quote Originally Posted by Weeeooojr View Post
    lol. I', surprised he hasn't already.
    You guys...
    I didn't get the Email. Talking with Admin now on the ChatBox!
    So Tired - Good Night All

$168.67 - LetsBreakRecords Click to Join. CPCS!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

From CouldBFree
    Subject
    Very Important Email Click Update!!
    Date
    5/13/2010 11:40 PM

"It is important that you read this entire email.
    We were using 1 affiliate to get daily clicks from, so we could get them at a higher rate for you. That affiliate has pulled links for a few days. We have decided not to use this affiliate when they come back, their lack of on time payments, just don't cut it anymore. Instead we are branching out and using 3 different networks and will have 3 sets of daily clicks for you. There are rules that come along with these changes, but they won't affect you, because I have a solution. The new affiliate requires that only VIP members have access to their daily clicks. They want to keep click quality good so they can keep these clicks rolling. Of course, we all know they can take them down tomorrow, but while they are available, we will use them.

You will have the same amount of clicks, that you were getting in the emails, well actually, more if you were a non upgraded member, but the rates are lower. These will be on the site, I will pay 50% of what I get for each click to you. These are a little different, so I will have a How To on them so you know what to do to get credit. These are credited by the affiliate daily. I will have nothing to do with the crediting on these. No referral earnings will be available for these clicks, just yet anyways.

Since closing these to VIP members will help with quality, we have decided to make our PTC section that is on the site, closed to upgraded members. you will be able to get a free upgrade if you are on the list, or if you complete the PTC daily. Currently these ads are only worth .0035, but we are working on a system that will bring them to 2 cents each. That is just to start out, after a week or so, if the quality is good, I will raise them again and give you a referral earning % on them. There are like 35 or more ads there. I learned that these ads are US only, but will be international anyday now. The free upgrade is only good for access to the daily click sections, if you want an upgarde with all the perks, you will have to buy one.

Then, we will continue to have email ads. These will be worth 5 cents each with a referral earning at 100%. These also are US only, but should be CA friendly anyday now too. So be sure NOT to click if you are from Canada until I tell you otherwise.

Ok, since the affiliate we were using has not paid us and owes us 3 months now, we are changing our payout schedule for the rest of this month. This is only TEMPORARY. Payments will be twice a month, first payment on the 16th and the second will be on the 31st. We should be back to normal at the end of this month, again, this is just temporary. To get your free upgrade, you must send me a trouble ticket asking for free upgrade, remember this is only worth access to the click section, you won't have any chance of getting referrals with this upgrade or anything else. Our upgrades will raise in prices. We offer a lifetime membership, so it is worth it, plus by raising them we help keep out the people wanting to use bots who are willing to pay $10 to get in to do just that. We keep all these longer and at higher rates by doing this.

Any upgraded member, nothing will change for you, you don't have to do anything except start clicking in the 3 sections.

Remember, don't click on other sites if you are clicking here. You can earn right at $2 a day, and that is just to start off. We will be adding all the stuff tonight, you may start seeing them if you are already upgraded. That is 3 sets of clicks you will have available. If you are Canadian and you are on the email list, you need to go ahead and get your free upgrade to gain access to these clicks, because they will all be available to you soon. Also, for any new referrals you bring in, in order for them to gain access to our click sections, they will have 2 options, 1. complete at least 15 offers or 2. buy an upgrade. Sorry guys, orders from headquarters on that deal. Ok, I think that covers everything. If you have any questions, shoot them over.

Thanks

Misty
    "

Here is the Long Email for those who didn't get it.
    It seems pretty cool.

Good Night AGain

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

! seems like there are a lot of clicks now! Can't wait for the e-mail clicks to come to Canada too!
    Free video game trading at 99gamers! Please use my referral link
    http://99gamers.com/invite/Weeeooojr

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

From Admin
    Subject
    Update
    Date
    5/14/2010 2:17 PM

"Seems I have confused a few people, so let me try again. There is 60+ ads located on the offers page, click the drop down menu and last in the list you will see Daily Click Ads. If you are from CA, you can click here, there are a few you won't see though, but still a substantial amount. These are available right now. We are going to make some changes to the PTC section, you will be able to earn more there too, I will explain all of that when it is ready. We are also waiting on more ads to email out to you. There won't be near as many, but they will pay way more than before, so it evens out. These 2 sets of ads, won't be open to CA just yet, they will be soon though, who knows, the email ads could be ready for you when they come live, but not sure until they do.

Now, you can still see the PTC section even if you have not upgraded, it is because I haven't made the changes yet, but when I do, you will NOT see this section UNLESS you are an upgraded member. I am offering a free upgrade to people who were either an active email clicker or an active PTC clicker. This upgrade is worth nothing more than to gain access to the ads. If you were an active clicker in either of these sections, please send me a trouble ticket and I will take care of your account. I will let everyone know about the other just as soon as I find out myself.
    Also, I am stepping away for a few hours, so I won't be here to answer any questions for a bit. Also, new payment schedule has been made for the remainder of this month, you can find it on the left menu.

Thanks
    Misty"

Cool. Can't wait till the Email clicks come to Canada. The ON-site PTCs are good too though! :D

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Once it's all cleared up, this site might be better than before!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

LBR uses same source as CashLagoon (wayjump) now.

Anything that is not $0.01 tended to never be credited at CashLagoon....
    Appreciate my help? I'd also appreciate it if you used my referrals

Earn $25 by opening an ING Direct bank account.
    Simply enter
    35156180S1
    as the "orange key" when signing up & make your first deposit of $100.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by akitakara View Post
    LBR uses same source as CashLagoon (wayjump) now.

Anything that is not $0.01 tended to never be credited at CashLagoon....
    There should be more sources other than the Wayjump ones though soon

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Looks like the LBR was down , even the Leadprize.com was down also It's 12:45 pm today and scary that websites are down ?? wahhhhh!!! I' still a balance of $8.58 on LBR ,LBR might never show up anymore??? I hope not?
    Cadguy

LIST OF LEGITIMATE SURVEYS THAT PAY 100% CHECK IT OUT!!!

CLICK THIS SITE SURVEY OF MINE AND JOIN

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cadguy View Post
    Looks like the LBR was down , even the Leadprize.com was down also It's 12:45 pm today and scary that websites are down ?? wahhhhh!!! I' still a balance of $8.58 on LBR ,LBR might never show up anymore??? I hope not?
    Admin is working very hard. She's got some affiliates that might be giving us ads, don't worry

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yap I did went to the site is working now, thanks.
    Cadguy

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Lols like LBR and LeadPrizes pulled down their PTC ads again.

Simply enter
    35156180S1

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Terrible eh, don't if those site will last kinda doubt it? I hope they will last longer I like LBR makes easy money when i joined them now it takes a long time to credit then no more ads???
    Cadguy

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

There was 2 PTC ads but they are now gone.
    http://www.clixsense.com/?3468936

Qriket referral code. ACF353

Trading Score
    5 (86%)

Does anyone here still do this site? Do you still do the promo codes everyday?
    Coin Out:
    https://coinout.com/referrals/new?r=MZC6CYR

Still paying with PayPal
    http://superpay.me/members/withdraw/list.php?ref=Truckerswife2

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Just until I can cash out... which is another 148 more promo codes or days

Simply enter
    35156180S1

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread Information