User Tag List

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Does anyone have any "Huggies Pure and Natural" or "Any Huggies" coupons? My son has extremely sensitive skin and is prone to yeast infections, we are using cloth diapers right now but are going to try disposables since they are more absorbent. I would like to use the Pure and Natural's but I don't have any coupons for them.. Anyone??
    This thread is currently associated with: Huggies

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I think I just clipped one -and I'm not planning on using it either.... lemme get back to you : )

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

There are huggies coupons in the newest smart source that came out this weekend

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi- I DO have some....not sure where your located, but pm me and we'll see if we can cross paths

Trading Score
    48 (100%)

Try Aveeno for babies. I used cloth and Aveeno for my daughter. She still only uses Aveeno seven years later. It made a world of difference. The day after an oatmeal bath her bum would be smooth. It costs more but she is worth it. Where are you located I could check for some and get back to you. By the way I used Hemp inserts. They are way more absorbant, better for the environment, and I believe, bacterial resistant (yeast infections).

Back when I did it people were only starting to get back into cloth diapering. So when I sold mine second hand I actually made a profit $200. Mine were all custom made including the hemp inserts. Talk about an investment. Making money off of diapering your kid for two years!!
    Last edited by alwaysdaddysgirl; Sun, Jun 12th, 2011 at 03:06 PM.

Thread Information