User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

It seems I now know the trend. the person who distributes the flyer in our community, throws all the leftovers in the recycle bin, and now i know where. So this Sunday, I was able to get from the recycle bin 50 brandsavers and 50 redplums.
    Last time when the neighbours saw me picking stuff from the recycle bin, they asked their children not to play with my mine. So this time I played it smart, I woke up at 4:30 a.m. and dug there before anyobody wakes up and sees me. I don't want my kids to get effected.

Anyways, if anyone is interested in a trade PM me, and we can definitely work one.
    This thread is currently associated with: Red Plum

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

That's awesome... I want to try to find more myself, but I am also only just getting into couponing myself... And you're kids should not be judged just because you like to save money and get stuff free...
    - Ann

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Wow that's a nice haul. I never find anything good in my neighbourhood bins

mhk
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    69 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by busy mother View Post
    It seems I now know the trend. the person who distributes the flyer in our community, throws all the leftovers in the recycle bin, and now i know where. So this Sunday, I was able to get from the recycle bin 50 brandsavers and 50 redplums.
    Last time when the neighbours saw me picking stuff from the recycle bin, they asked their children not to play with my mine. So this time I played it smart, I woke up at 4:30 a.m. and dug there before anyobody wakes up and sees me. I don't want my kids to get effected.

Anyways, if anyone is interested in a trade PM me, and we can definitely work one.

Some people are just so opinionated . Glad you played the three little pigs and wolf game with the neighbours and WON! Well done. You are a great Mum!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    22 (96%)

WOW. nice find

I still can't figure out where to find the P & G flyer in our area.. I am in Guelph if anyone knows where I can look that would be great.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well clearly if I had kids I wouldn't want them around you either. What would I do with myself if you rubbed off on them and they learned to save money?

Great find. I'm super jealous.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    10 (92%)

Last time when the neighbours saw me picking stuff from the recycle bin, they asked their children not to play with my mine.
    That is RIDICULOUSSSS! Keep doing your thing, your not doing anything wrong.. like the saying goes "one persons trash is another's treasure"
    - scadeau

Mummyof3
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Awsome Finds :-D You must have heard the Heavenly Doors Open Up to you when you Found All of those LOL :-D That sucks about the Kids it is too bad that some people are like that.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I just dribbled in my pants laughing at this..... The people around here would either look the other way or ask ya did you want a hand! LOL

Last time when the neighbours saw me picking stuff from the recycle bin, they asked their children not to play with my mine. .

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Wow, that fabulous. sorry that the neighbour is not so nice though for kids.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

You must of thought you slid down a rainbow and into a POT OF GOLD! OMG, good detective work!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I think the people who have made this comment for your children is an idiot...seriously you are very smart and knowing about all the coupons and how to save money is a + that this person will never have...so you are smart....dont even paid attention to that comment!!!

Trading Score
    181 (99%)

Wow, that's amazing! WTG!

Go ahead, I Dare You! Carlyfalls's Avatar
    Trading Score
    161 (99%)

Those people are lucky it wasn't me who they made those comments about, I would have been knocking on their parents doors to say that I don't want my kids around nosy, judgmental adults :p

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Trying to find more coupons to use and save money is not the problem.

It's the image of someone rummaging thru a recycle bin that doesn't belong to her. It's just not a 'typical' thing to see for most people.

I have to be honest, if I look out my window at 4:30am and see one of my neighbours looking thru my recycle bin.....

I would not have the slightest idea why my neighbour would be looking thru my recycled stuff. For all I know, she could be stealing my personal info!

I think it would be better if she knocked on my door the night before! I would just give the coupons to her. And what better way to get to know your own neighbours better.

But yes, I wouldn't make any derogatory comments to my kids though.

Just my 2 cents...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information