User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Amused
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Was just at uptown walmart and they had gillette shaving gel in their clearance area. Unfortunately only two left so I don't think they be there long. Size had a 20% bonus, sensitive skin, gel and was 1.88

I had no problem using the buy three get 5.00 off coupon. Hope someone here gets the last two...
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Uptown Walmart Gillette 311 grams cans are everyday price $1.46 each and you can use your buy 3 and get $5.00 off. which you get your product for free

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

uptown walmart has a clearance area?? where??
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Its at the very back of beauty by the tampons and pads.

Amused
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

There is also a small shelve in the food area ... Will check the aisle number the next time I'm there. I've never seen anything too exciting though. Across from the freezers (in the same aisle as the ziploc bags) there were some air fresheners discounted too. Couldn't quite figure out why they were there. Think they were airwick but wasn't paying attention.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

They are not clearance items they are everyday prices and are located where the shaving cream is just on the bottom shelf Have a great day

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

ahh yes i know those! to me they are more like "we reduced the item 10 cents so lets make it look like it's a big deal" salw
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

was there yesterday but failed to find any. I did however manage to get to the WM in Campbell river and get the above for .88 with the $1 off coupons

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Uptown isn't accepting the Buy 3 save $5 on the Gillette Shaving Cream for $1.46. The manager said they coupons are being returned from Gillette, and the total sum of 3 products has to exceed $10

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hmmm, thanks for the update dimigon... I used one at Uptown last weekend, but I guess I won't be using the rest.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

As an update, I had a co-worker go to Wal-Mart later that evening, and the same manager had accepted her coupons, I've since written a letter to Wal-mart for an explanation on the inconsistency of service, this manager was absolutely adamant with me that he would not accept the coupon, even though shortly after, my co-worker was able to use 4 of them and pick up 12 cans, later that evening!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I think someone on here wrote to p and g and they said it was good for the buy any 3 I think it is in the thread "are we stealing from P and G" or " are we stealing from Walmart" something like that.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by krazytwacy View Post
    I think someone on here wrote to p and g and they said it was good for the buy any 3 I think it is in the thread "are we stealing from P and G" or " are we stealing from Walmart" something like that.
    I too was concerned that we were using the coupon improperly by using on items below $10 in value, and read the initially ambiguous email responses (which do get clearer towards the end)

however....what convinced me was reading that the previous incarnation of this P&G coupon was simply "Save $5 when you buy any 3 Gillette." without any gift kit nonsense, and the reasoning behind making such a coupon also valid towards gift sets over $10 seems quite straightforward

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have been looking and looking and you think I can find that thread, cause I want to read it. LOL I used it today for three sample sizes.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by krazytwacy View Post
    I have been looking and looking and you think I can find that thread, cause I want to read it. LOL I used it today for three sample sizes.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/211450-...ette-canada-2/

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information