User Tag List

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Hi everyone!

Just an FYI, I went to Dollarama in Londonderry Mall yesterday to confirm that they ARE taking coupons. I got a thumbs up, yes, and a smile!

Today I show up, do my thing, stand in line, get to the til and she says, "Oh, we only take coupons for items that are $1.25 or more." HUH???

She calls the store manager and she confirms that it is corporate policy "there's a note in hanging in the back room" that says only on items $1.25 or more.

Hmmmm...considering my Dollarama only sells items that are $1 or $2, that's a convenient policy.

Don't know if it changed over night...or if this is just Londonderry's policy (has anyone gone to Sherwood Park in the last 24 hours??)

But I thought you'd wanna know! lol
    This thread is currently associated with: Dollarama
    I do donations for Brightwood Ranch. They offer summer camps for inner city kids. http://www.hopemission.com/services/brightwood-ranch/

Really looking for Nature's Path cereal, $3 Glad Blue Bags and $3 Purex coupons.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Wow, I didn't know any of the Edmonton Dollaramas took coupons! Awesome!

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

WOW, I am just happy to hear that we have a dollarama that takes coupons, now to go and see what they have that is 1.25 or more that match my coupons.
    I have saved a total of $471.69 since June 1, 2011. Tracker available at http://www..ca/coupontracker/

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Damn! I really wanted the Vileda $1.00 individual sponges for free with my coupon!

Oh well, at least there taking some coupons now!
    I wonder if the Sherwood Park location is doing that now too?

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

I went to Dollarama in Sherwood last Saturday and they took $1.00 coupon. I bought 5 of the Vileda Sponges and 1-Ste. Ives body wash (full size). The cashier have no idea about the policy the supervisor have to enter it. If you have coupon the supervisor have to overide it. She have to split my transaction into 2 because of the "limit 1 per purchase" wording. They don't take printable coupon.

yeacoupons
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

WHAT!! The WEM took all my $1 coupons for $1 items. To strange. Sorry it didn't work out for you:-(

newbie couponer
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by joybellswj View Post
    WHAT!! The WEM took all my $1 coupons for $1 items. To strange. Sorry it didn't work out for you:-(
    Is WEM (as in West Edmonton Mall, to confirm) dollarama accepting coupons?! O_O
    Please check out my coupons for trade list and wish list! (It's pretty small as I'm just starting out...)

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Dang it...I was at WEM Dollarama the other day too! Anyone know if the south common store does? Or the one downtown in the City Centre Mall (or whatever that mall is called on 101 street)

yeacoupons
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by crankyKidd View Post
    Is WEM (as in West Edmonton Mall, to confirm) dollarama accepting coupons?! O_O

Yes, that stands for West Edmonton Mall

Trading Score
    108 (100%)

I've tried three times at Dollarama in Westmount. Each time there is something up. They still have not been able to figure out how to do it. I'm the only one who has tried. They told me the item I was buying had to look exactly like the item in the picture. I tried to explain the wording said good on any size but then the line up was getting long... They asked that I come back again (fourth time) to see if they can figure out how to actually process the coupons. It's just always so busy and the line ups are soooooo long that I hate to hold up the line.
    I'm no longer couponing and my dogs have passed away. I can't figure out how to delete my profile. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

I think I may perhaps try the one is west edmonton mall!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Just went to the Londonderry mall dollarama last night, and had no problem using coupons for the one dollar items, great experience . They did scan all my coupons and then punch in the amount off, which I have never seen at other store before.

I bought:
    2 x $1 Vileda scrunge - 2x$1 coupons = free
    $2 royal napkin - $1 coupon = $1
    $1 stride gum - $0.50 coupon = $0.50

Not bad, this was my first time at dollarama with coupon,so I didn't want to try to much. The cashier was awesome, she kept apologizing that she had to read the coupon to be sure I can use it, I told her, no problem, take your time I will be back for sure.

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

When I asked at my dollarama location in the Fort last weekend, cashier said "no, not yet. But we do have the coupon button on the register now. So we will soon". Can't wait to try again. Will probably go again this weekend

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Has anyone tried the Clareview Dollarama?
    "We do not inherit the earth from our parents; we borrow it from our children." ~ Chief Seattle

Ripple Effect of Kindness Blk_rose's Avatar
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

yes they accept coupons at clairview

Thread Information