User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Somewhere between Sherbrooke and Montréal
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I will be curious about dumpster-diving in store trash. I know taht they throw away some stuff. But they usually use compactor.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I'm on the South Shore and we all have the large blue bins. Since I'm 5'3", I won't be doing a walk XD

In Montreal where it's lots of apartments, I can imagine it would be much easier.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

We have the tall green bins and I'm not that tall either, couldn't picture myself doing this...

Friends don't let friends trade at max value

MY WISHLIST
    RRLF 2014 -> RENEE'S !!! Lactantia butter, Marc Angelo, Casa di Mama

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

5 et 4 and I'm doing it. Stepped on the wheel of course!

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

Not in high heels and a skirt
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Sur, I usally go doing a walk with my grocery cartwheel. No shame at all. This is about compassion!! I'm rescuing the money they are throwing away!

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by YOU AND ME View Post
    Not in high heels and a skirt
    Lol!!!
    You're too funny...
    More savings and tips? Go see this site.

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by saradouce View Post
    Sur, I usally go doing a walk with my grocery cartwheel. No shame at all. This is about compassion!! I'm rescuing the money they are throwing away!
    J'aime cette façon de pensée...
    More savings and tips? Go see this site.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

My wallet is liking it too!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Living in Lasalle we have those big bins and I'm 5'2 I wish I could take a look in other peoples, but I can only see inside mine when it's full.... and the hubby said there is no way he will do it for me .... Lasalle bring back our small blue bins so I can save some coupons!!!!!
    <CODE></CODE>
    <CODE></CODE>
    <CODE>Baby Clifford arrived Nov 25 2:37 pm... 2 hours after being induced he didn't want to stay in and was delivered by a student doctor 7.8lbs.</CODE>

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I am completely against dumpster jumping or whatever it is called. We live in Pierrefonds, and there used to be a truck that passed on our street. The man would completely tear our garbage bags apart, make a mess, and he wouldn't even bother to clean it up. I understand, I guess...the occasional recycle walk, if you can get a hold of the small bins, but now with the tall bins, it's kinda creepy. Plus, I think it is intrusive to do this in a quiet little neighborhood. I guess what I am trying to say is, that people should use common sense.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

If you put your recycling on the street that's mean that don't give a %?$* about it. I don't think it's intruisive, but if I did, I'll just change neighborhood.
    The last 3 feet of your ''terrain'' belong to the ''voirie''. Wich it's mean that your garbage become public as soon as it is on the street! that's the way I see it, for myself tought!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

When you see someone snooping around in the dark, parameters, coupon clipping, and good intentions mean ZERO. All I see in the dark is a person who is in my neighborhood who should not be there, near my property. My other point is that some people are slobs, and I know all dumpster divers/recycle walkers are not. Their treasure finding, should not require me to clean MY garbage for a second time. I put my trash out using my nice hefty garbage bags with MY coupons that I worked so hard to find , and some inconsiderate person is going to come by and make a mess that I will have to clean up a second time. I think that is just rude and I will call the authorities on them. This is harder to do this in quiet streets, because people see"suspicious" activity and report it. They do not know that you are just couponing. I am all for couponing, I am just saying, please use fair judgement. Because when the police show up, they will not care that you were 3 feet away from my "terrain" or not.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Here, I was not talking about putting your stuuf all over the little netty Hefty bag you've so meticulously done. We are talking about big wheeled bin or little blue box.
    What I say is: as long as your bin is on the street, it is consider public (remember that the bin is a propriety of the city) so it is not stealing. And as we spend under 30 seconds looking per bin, I will be really surprised to see police showing up so quickly.
    Also, there a kind of ',etiquette'' to follow. Close the bin afterward, put everything you don't take back and if somebody told you want you are looking, says: coupons with a big smile and a goodnight sir-madam.
    Also, I'll never go in dark!!! I won't see anything, I,ve don't know how people do?!? frontal lamp?
    Bah... Most of my furnitures are second hand so it says a long way about what side of the fence I am.
    Have a good day!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

i was doing it until they change from the little box to the big ones... it was worth it!!! i discover that there were people that would pass beforme me to take the cans, so wen i was passing by the residents had no idea what i was doing... =$

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information